• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshipping Author's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty's Double

I has a new story... not like some of you don't already know. :p

It's called Going Solo, and it's the aforementioned rewrite of Misty's Journey. However, a lot of things have changed, depth's been given to the plot and so on. There won't be much AAML for now, but it will develop over the story... at least, it's planned to. We all know how plans don't always get followed properly though, eh? XD

And with time constraints... hell, just to make y'all feel better, in sometime in 2004 I promised "new material" aka a new chapter within six weeks for Misty's Journey.
Well, it's a lot of weeks and counting. ^^*

el_toro

Superfly
I has a new story... not like some of you don't already know. :p

It's called Going Solo, and it's the aforementioned rewrite of Misty's Journey. However, a lot of things have changed, depth's been given to the plot and so on. There won't be much AAML for now, but it will develop over the story... at least, it's planned to. We all know how plans don't always get followed properly though, eh? XD

And with time constraints... hell, just to make y'all feel better, in sometime in 2004 I promised "new material" aka a new chapter within six weeks for Misty's Journey.
Well, it's a lot of weeks and counting. ^^*

Don't forget to update your profile!

I would recommend this fic since even though I've only read the prologue as of now, I'm alreday starting to like how it's going. It's suspenseful and leaves a lot of questions to be answered I guess some time ahead :).

I'll tell Esperon to update your medal. Just a note, if anyone wants to update their medal, just ask her. She doesn't bite you know! :rolleyes:

Yay, our second page! :D

Also, anyone else got any ideas? I've heard a lot from Esperon and Misty's Double and since XxM!styxX is banned for the moment, this club has been falling a bit inactive... I'd like to hear a lot more from other people in this club since it isn't just the four of us you know?

Misty's Double

Just why is XxM!styxX banned anyway? =/

And my profile ish updated.

Ideas... why don't some others give updates on their works? =O

el_toro

Superfly
Just why is XxM!styxX banned anyway? =/

And my profile ish updated.

My guess: it had something to do with her sig since it's been deleted. :(

Yeah I forgot about updates... :/ Alright well seeing as how I've gone without a whole two months without posting a chapter, I'll post a sneak peek of Chapter 13. :)

Chapter 13-Barking up the Wrong Tree

He walked slowly through the open wooden door as the man with the shaved head held it open for him. The chilly air of the night smacked his face as a gentle cold wind caressed him, numbing his face. He looked around at his surroundings as soon as the man closed the door behind him. The match floor was lit brightly from the fluorescent lights of the lanterns that were hung up high in the trees. The tree branches loomed over the room as if they were spider webs as the bushes covered the wall like moss. Everything was still and quiet and Ash looked around the silent match floor searching for the reason he was in this room along with Pikachu and Misty who were both by his side. Finally a familiar pink and green haired girl stepped out from behind the tall bushes onto the match floor and smiled brightly at him. Misty’s stomach lurched at the sight of her and she rolled her eyes as Tamara blew Ash a kiss. He merely returned it with a weak smile and a wave of his hand.

“Well if you haven’t figured it out yet Ash, I’m the Gym leader for this town!” she yelled enthusiastically jutting her thumb onto her chest.

“No way!” Ash blurted out, his eyes practically bulging out of his head. Misty lowered her head in shame and Pikachu slipped off of Ash’s shoulder as he held onto his stomach as he attempted to control his laughter.

“Ummm… yeah, I am…” Tamara replied quietly, her eyes shifting from side to side in disbelief. “Anyway, let’s get this match started!” She then pulled a pokeball out from behind her belt and held it out in front of her as her hand rested on her waist. She then reared it back and threw it in front of her as Ash and Misty stared anxiously at the spinning ball. The pokemon from inside the ball escaped its capsule in a flash of bright white light and it revealed its identity...

I'm still not revealing yet what kind of Gym leader she is, but I hope that my readers will be pleasantly surprised! :D After this point in the chapter, it's battle after battle until they reach the end. After it's a couple of pages then that's it.

The one problem that I have with the chapter is that the battle is a bit long, taking up the majority of the chapter.

As a note on Chapter 14, I would guess it's about halfway done. (even though I just counted and saw that it's 17 pages long! o_O; ) I didn't think it would be that long, but I guess I had a lot of material on hand and didn't notice. I'm just stuck on one part and that's it. I'm sure after I got after that part it'll be smooth sailing from then on. :)

Anyone else?

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*

Sure, why not? I saw that yesterday at school and quickly scribbled down a bit of my latest chappie, seeing that it's complete and with no access at home, I can't post it yet...but I've got this tidbit down on a piece of paper, so I'll post it up. Maybe it'll satisfy those who are waiting...but be warned, it's slightly major...

“Ash, you can’t keep hurting yourself like this!” she exclaimed worriedly.

“Mist, I have to stop this guy if it’s the last thing I do…”

“And it probably will be if you’re not careful!”

“Mist, aren’t I always careful?”

“…”

“Alright, scratch that. But seriously, Mist, don’t worry so much. I’ll be fine,” Ash said, giving her a weak smile. Misty couldn’t help but smile at his hardheadedness.

“Ash…you’re so stubborn,” she replied, letting go of his arm.

“Heh…speak for yourself, Mist,” he remarked before taking off.

Misty clenched her fists in mock anger, but if one looked closely enough, they could see that two of her fingers were crossed.

Hope that's good enough...

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Ok, this isn't following on the discussion but i had such a great idea for a competition and i wanted to put it straight to everyone to see how much popularity there was for my competition theme.

I got the shocking idea (shockingly good actually) for a new fic after reading el_toro's fantastic tri-shot. It's a oneshot written in a way for Misty to get her man. I then had the idea of writing 10 of these for a series of oneshots, but i couldn't think of any more ideas so that went out the window. Then the idea came, why don't we have a competition to see who can provide either Ash or Misty the best way for them to get their other half?

We could keep this to PSA members only or we can open it to everyone and use it as a chance to see any new talent out there to invite to the club. So what do you think?

Preview of new fic (well rough idea really):
Provisional Title: The Diary
Summary: A oneshot set in the time of late Johto where Misty has schemed with one of her travelling companions a way of telling Ash how she really feels, without the chance of severe rejection.

And that's all i'm telling :p too much and there's no point writing the fic cos you'll already know it all! (yes this is the one to be designed in the style of a guide for misty to get her Ash, or from Misty to any other girl needing to tell their speical someone how they feel)

el_toro

Superfly
Ok, this isn't following on the discussion but i had such a great idea for a competition and i wanted to put it straight to everyone to see how much popularity there was for my competition theme.

I got the shocking idea (shockingly good actually) for a new fic after reading el_toro's fantastic tri-shot. It's a oneshot written in a way for Misty to get her man. I then had the idea of writing 10 of these for a series of oneshots, but i couldn't think of any more ideas so that went out the window. Then the idea came, why don't we have a competition to see who can provide either Ash or Misty the best way for them to get their other half?

We could keep this to PSA members only or we can open it to everyone and use it as a chance to see any new talent out there to invite to the club. So what do you think?

Preview of new fic (well rough idea really):
Provisional Title: The Diary
Summary: A oneshot set in the time of late Johto where Misty has schemed with one of her travelling companions a way of telling Ash how she really feels, without the chance of severe rejection.

And that's all i'm telling :p too much and there's no point writing the fic cos you'll already know it all! (yes this is the one to be designed in the style of a guide for misty to get her Ash, or from Misty to any other girl needing to tell their speical someone how they feel)
That's kind of what I had in mind under my idea for the Fell in Love with a Girl fic I had planned, except the main difference would be I would write chapters! :D

But yeah I like the concept of involving the whole PS community into a fic. It would be very creative as well as entertaining! :D Do you know when you'll get to writing it?

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Well, I was about 1/4 way through it when i had a made urge to try and write a little of The Beginning of a New End...zomg! My writers block has gone for this fic and i astounded myself by thinking up a few more things! *bounces* So i don't know which will be comming out first. Possibly if i had time i could blitz out my oneshot in one evening...But i'm going to have to alter it slightly to fit with what i blerbled about up there somewhere. Might post it how it is and if we have the competition, re-word bits of it for the competition. Or i could post this as a kinda example of what i was going for and be the judge for the competition. We need a judge from here and that person can't enter! Yeah, acctually, I'd like to do that...being a judge sounds like fun XD

And big thanks to Water Spirit for her new chapter in Fate and Destiny of Friends! Was after reading that that i felt stimulated enough to go write my big fic! And i need to sort out your medal...

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Hey people I'm back! Yeah my sig was deleted cuz the banner was too big, but now it's fine ^_^!! =D I'm currently writing the next chapter of the fic!!

Last edited:

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Yeah, but you're not showing your medal with the pride it deserves! *sniff* I worked hard on them! (well...kinda...)

Next part of mine may be up before the day is out. barely worth splitting it but...yeah...

Misty's Double

My newest chapter of Going Solo's been delayed by the small matter that is a little thing called Pokémon Diamond.

When I give up playing it and finally do the lab report that was due two and a half weeks ago (which I may well not do in the end), then Chapter 1 will be complete.

It's already got ~1400 words, and I've done about 40-60% of what I planned depending on what plan I go by, so... yeah. =D

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Ahahahah join the club my friend! Diamond deffo rocks my socks and takes up WAY too much time :/ I got inspiration for a new fic, saga type, while i was in the shower today..strange how i seem to get ideas while having a shower...guess it's cos i have nothing else to do except think and usually thinking of an idea for a current fic or a new one is at the top of the list. Anyway, don't know if i will be able to write it but it will include some pretty harsh stuff, R rating i think. Along the lines of Ash being framed for murder, therefore in prison and lots of sinister things happening. If you guys can give me some help on what organisation is beind a lot of bad stuff i'm love some suggestions! [thinking new organisation cos TR is pathetic, aqua and magma were so not evil and glactic is, although evil, kinda taken,,,]

Working hard on finishing he epilogue for the beginning of a new end this week to get it copletely done and dustsed before putting some work into the diary fic and the long awaited lure one ;)

el_toro

Superfly
Ahahahah join the club my friend! Diamond deffo rocks my socks and takes up WAY too much time :/

Good thing I don't have DS then. My readers (if there are any left) would kill me if I delayed the next chapter more... And on that note, Chapter 14 is still trudging along. I've only got a brief part of it left which is the ending and then after that, it's onto proofreading Chapter 13 (which we'll definitely be a MAJOR undertaking since it's past the 31 page mark...)

The fic that you've got planned seems pretty interesting. I've always been into that type of adult fic though I haven't really felt inspired in writing that kind of way. In my opinion, it'll take a good amount of talent to not make the adult themes seemed forced in the story seen in oh-so-many fics out there... But I'm sure you'll do just fine Esperon since I know you've got plenty of talent for it! :D

I look forward to your new chapter Misty's Double. Your little situation actually inspired me for a new topic:

What is the hardest thing in writing a fic for you?
For me it's filling in all of the details as well keeping focused. Before I do a chapter, I always write down the basic skeleton of the story and once I do start writing the story, I always get stuck making the transitions from one part to another. Also, since there's a ton of things that happen around me (with school and everything) it's hard to keep focused on a fic. To be honest, it's not as high on my priority list as other things are! >_<

Esperon

An old PS luva!
What is the hardest thing in writing a fic to you?

Eheheh...staying focused on the fic as well. Being fluent in going through the fic and never stopping for a week! Cos that happened and became about 2 months... And keeping the characters as they are in the romance bits. there are things I'd like a guy to do and say but would Ash do or say them? That's so damn hard! so from now on, I've avoiding that by having fics set a few months/years from wherever i pick up from the anime cos then i can do whatever i want and blame it on the intermitant time!

The worst part of having Diamond and DS is the lack of connection to Wi-Fi cos I don't have broadband and this broadband connection at school is locked...THAT'S ANNOYING!

Wow, I need to get going with a fic, I cant believe I havent updated with a new chapter for a month!

Misty's Double

Eheheh...staying focused on the fic as well. Being fluent in going through the fic and never stopping for a week! Cos that happened and became about 2 months... And keeping the characters as they are in the romance bits. there are things I'd like a guy to do and say but would Ash do or say them? That's so damn hard! so from now on, I've avoiding that by having fics set a few months/years from wherever i pick up from the anime cos then i can do whatever i want and blame it on the intermitant time!

The worst part of having Diamond and DS is the lack of connection to Wi-Fi cos I don't have broadband and this broadband connection at school is locked...THAT'S ANNOYING!

Haha, you think that's bad?
Try a "new chapter, coming soon!" becoming two years. XD But yeah, it's terrible when that kind of thing happens.

Probably starting a new chapter when I haven't got a solid idea of how to start the new chapter, whether or not I have a plan.
And I agree el_toro, with your comment about the transition between different parts of your plan.

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Just thought you all deserved to know, it's so exciting! I have only to proof read the Epilogue and then it'll be up! [well, once I've had Encyclopika give me a little help on the new rating] So look out in your inboxes for noticication of the last bit i'm ever writing. [word count around 105,000]

I'm so happy!
*shuts up*

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I'm sorry I haven't been here much. I'm very busy, and I get distracted easily.

2 things.

1. Finding time to write the fic.

I'm in college, add work on top of that, and the fact I'm trying to build the "ultimate team" in pokemon Diamond so I can beat people on wi-fi, and there's little time to write. Luckily, college ends for the summer soon, and I'm taking a vacation to Japan to visit my brother, and that creates some free time.

2. Connecting ideas.

For those of you who do not know, I'm working on a sequel to my current AAML fic, Lovers United. I've come up with many ideas that will go into the story. The hard part is deciding where, when, and how to connect those ideas into the story. Once I'm finished posting Lovers United, I'll tell you guys more about the sequel, if you're interested.

I feel your pain, Esperon. My wireless router is on the fritz again (another reason I haven't been here lately), I hope to get it fixed or replaced soon.

Back on topic, ask me about the sequel once Lovers United is done, and I'll be happy to tell you more, and I'll try to post here more often.

Esperon

An old PS luva!
*giggles* I'm on a high...so more shameless plugging over here!

I have finished the fic, The Beginning of a New End. Epilogue is muy smexy so please, ENJOY!!!

EDIT: Ok, I need a little help. In my next chaptered fic, I'm having an evil organisation and I wanted to know, from the best PS authors on the site, what organisation you'd like. It will be one where corruption of the justice system is easy play for them and crimes one heck of a lot worse from trying to steal pokemon. Hence I'm not too keen on TR but perhaps some other org. What do you want? A TR with a propper evilness or someone new?

Last edited:

el_toro

Superfly
Well time for a new topic! Been meaning to post one up, but I got lazy plus I had other things on my mind...

Why did you decide to become a Pokeshipping Author?
To be honest, it all started with just reading fan fics. Once I started reading some, I felt like maybe I should make one of my own as well. Using ideas that I dreamt up in my head, I basically came up with the whole first seven chapters of AJOS and since then I've been hooked (though my recent writing doesn't reflect it! ><; ) Anyway, I started more as a hobby more than anything.

Esperon said:
Ok, I need a little help. In my next chaptered fic, I'm having an evil organisation and I wanted to know, from the best PS authors on the site, what organisation you'd like. It will be one where corruption of the justice system is easy play for them and crimes one heck of a lot worse from trying to steal pokemon. Hence I'm not too keen on TR but perhaps some other org. What do you want? A TR with a propper evilness or someone new?
Oh I didn't see your edit Esperon! Here I'll offer some advice if you haven't already come up with something:

I would make up my own, you know with a name that is related to what your fic will be about. To be honest though, their dealings sound a lot like the mafia so maybe you can go along those lines... ;)

MistyLover said:
Wow, I need to get going with a fic, I cant believe I havent updated with a new chapter for a month!
Yeah I think we all need to get going! As representatives of the best in PS fanfics for this site we sure have been setting a hell of an example! XD The only that's been good so far has been Esperon (liked the ending by the way!)

God I need to post up that AJOS chapter by the end of this month... >>;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.