• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshipping Author's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Thanks! . . . Oops. So how does it work now, you just use your most popular fic? Or different parts of the medal show different fic? Well, don't make it too hard on poor Esperon!

Well, I thought it kinda pointless to put up links since they're already in my sig.

You think so? Because I really didn't think my chapters were so long, comparatively at least. Usually what I worry about is that my chapters won't be long enough. Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes for me. I'll have to check out that story, I don't even remember seeing it. Thanks! I need to read that one too . . . oh dear, I've gotten so behind!

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Ugh...sorry I haven't posted or even been on the forum in ages! I've been on and off on holiday (on holiday at the moment but snuck on to check my e-mails, 13 in just overa week!)

Anyways, Hakajin, I can't make your medal til next wed or thurs night cos the software to make the medals, as well as the templates are at home. I'm still not sure what the colour coding is for the medals so I'm going to be mean and lazy and get el_toro to tell me the ring colours :p *pokes our boss the bull* You also need to tell me what colours you want on the pokeball part of the medal. Need it for the centre and top half and bottom half of pokeball.

el_toro about getting a ranking system on the medals, we could change the centres of the pokeball from being what each person wants to a ranking colour. Doing different colours on the actual medal will be kinda difficult cos i have to spend time playing around with it all.

Congrats to everyone who won something on the recent shipping oscars! You are looking at the winner of the Aspiring One-shot Queen Special Award!

Gotta run, see ya peeps!!

el_toro

Superfly
Thanks! . . . Oops. So how does it work now, you just use your most popular fic? Or different parts of the medal show different fic? Well, don't make it too hard on poor Esperon!

Well, I thought it kinda pointless to put up links since they're already in my sig.

You think so? Because I really didn't think my chapters were so long, comparatively at least. Usually what I worry about is that my chapters won't be long enough. Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes for me. I'll have to check out that story, I don't even remember seeing it. Thanks! I need to read that one too . . . oh dear, I've gotten so behind!

Basically the ring around the medal gets divided into sections; each section corresponds to one of your fics and the colors do so as well so if a reader happens upon and checks the color chart we have posted on the first post, they can see which fic is the most popular.

Alright, however you want it I guess.

Yeah I guess you can say that they're not that long compared to WS's, and now my, chapters. I guess the only thing that makes it look longer is the fact that the words are bunched together since you used to not put spaces in between dialogue for each character. But like I said, just give it time Hakajin. ;)

And my fic has been moved to the Completed Fics section of the Forums since I requested it to be (since it is completed and everything :rolleyes:) I meant to mention it to you Esperon, but I kept forgetting so if you want to put Beginning of a New End in there so it won't get deleted you can do that. :)

In response to your reply Esperon, yeah I guess we could do that. I just added in that detail just to give some individuality to each medal. Maybe instead of the whole pokeball, just the small circle inside of it. We might have to take a vote though...

You're looking at the most "Determined Shipping Author" right here! :D Though I think those awards were only handed out because we actually voted. :/

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
What if you have more fics than the rings can accomodate?

Man, I didn't even get nominated for anything this year. Of course, the whole thing kinda passed me by anyway. I don't think I even looked at the thread until it was actually over.

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Nah, those awards were random cos I didn't vote..*blush* I was away for so long, I didn't know they were happeneing. Ugh. I have such a HUGE reading, reviewing and writing list...those should be the new three "R"s!! reading, writing and reviewing ^^

bad i know...

el_toro I thought i meant just the inner blob...but yeah, we had the same idea ^^

Hakajin The ring gets divided up over your fics. I can cut it into a lot of pieces. I don't think we're gonna run out or room just yet. Though, mine needs updating cos I now have 3 fics, not just the 2 in my ring. Wanna See My Lure has been about long enough to get a rating...ugh, digressing...

Anyways, I need sleep...see ya peeps ^^

el_toro

Superfly
Nah, those awards were random cos I didn't vote..*blush* I was away for so long, I didn't know they were happeneing. Ugh. I have such a HUGE reading, reviewing and writing list...those should be the new three "R"s!! reading, writing and reviewing ^^

bad i know...

el_toro I thought i meant just the inner blob...but yeah, we had the same idea ^^

Hakajin The ring gets divided up over your fics. I can cut it into a lot of pieces. I don't think we're gonna run out or room just yet. Though, mine needs updating cos I now have 3 fics, not just the 2 in my ring. Wanna See My Lure has been about long enough to get a rating...ugh, digressing...

Anyways, I need sleep...see ya peeps ^^

Yeah for a second I thought you did mean the small button, but I just wanted to make sure! :D At least we're on the same page. ;)

Hm, that's pretty interesting then that the awards weren't given to voters... If WS was on more, I would ask her, but she isn't sooooo... :/

To be honest, I really don't see myself as determined as some other authors I've seen (such as Encyclopika, that girl can write up a STORM! @_@), but I guess you won't see me complaining for something I've won.

Alright well, I've currently begun work on my newest one-shot, but for some reason, I just don't feel that the beginning is up-to-par... If you guys could do me a faovr, do you think you could help me out? I'll post up what I've written so far (as a quick note, this fic is intended to be rated R for sexual circumstances so if you don't want to read then don't though I don't really go into detail so much as I hint to it...):

Till Death Do Us Part

{“Come on Ash, we’re going to be late!” Misty yelled from outside of his dressing room.

“Alright, alright, hold on for one second!” Ash replied back hastily as he quickly placed his legs into a pair of tight black pants. He slipped them on with much effort, tucked his shirt in, and then fastened his black belt. He passed his hand quickly over his jet black hair and walked slowly towards the door. He opened it casually as he put on his most cool expression that he could muster… until his eyes feel upon Misty.

She was gorgeously dressed in a diamond laced white dress that fell over her feet and trailed behind her slightly. The bust of her dress was cut in a way that still left to the imagination without exposing too much with the rest of her dress modifying to her curves perfectly. Her long hair was held back in an interweaving ponytail that was held tautly by a sparklingly brilliant brooch. She had hardly any makeup on only because she didn’t need it; her face was beautiful enough the way it is. She smirked at his expression and after seconds only did Ash realize that his mouth was wide open in shock. She placed her hand underneath his chin and did him the favor by shutting his mouth as he snapped back into reality and blushed in embarrassment at him self.

Misty skimmed him over with a smirk on her face, happy to see Ash cleaned up since that’s how she preferred to see him. That is until her eyes passed over Ash’s lower body. She quickly turned away blushing in embarrassment as she held up her hand to cover the side of her face.

“Ash, I think you missed something…” Misty giggled as she shook her head and rolled her eyes in disbelief. Ash looked down to see what she was looking at and his eyes widened in shock as he quickly covered himself with his hand. He zipped up his pants and quickly followed after her, groaning in remorse for ever walking out of that dressing room as she began to walk down the spiraling stone staircase which closely resembled that of a medieval castle.

As Ash fumbled around with him self, trying to fix up his appearance, Misty was off in a state of deep reflection, just thinking about over what had happened to them so far up to this point since everything just seemed so surreal to her.

“I still can’t believe how much has changed over these last few years. So many opportunities for life and new experiences yet one little thing knocks everything off course for everyone. Well…it’s not really that little… That day is just so vivid in my mind. That day…when the doctors discovered something… in Ash.”
-----------------------------------/////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\---------------------------------------
“Mrs. Ketchum, I don’t know how else to explain this to you so I’ll try my best to lighten the blow…” a middle-aged doctor responded quietly and somberly as he faced an eagerly yet nervously awaiting brown haired woman with an assortment of people looking back at him. “Your son,” the doctor paused as he drew a long and weary breath and then continued, “your son has a rare terminal illness…He is going to die in a few years or so.” Delia Ketchum’s heart shattered in two as she gasped in horror, covering her mouth in hopes to conceal her feelings as the world around her seemed to close around her. The doctor by now had already regretted ever having to deliver the news, but he knew he had to tell her, for her sake and for Ash’s. Knowing there was nothing else he could do, the doctor quietly left the white waiting room as everyone in the room went to console Mrs. Ketchum as she remained where she stood.

Nobody even paid attention to Misty sitting down on the soft cushioned seat of the waiting room as they went to Mrs. Ketchum’s side who had now begun to burst out in tears. Misty had turned unnaturally still and quiet. At first she didn’t feel anything…until she realized it was because she had gone numb, to the point where her body felt empty as if someone had suctioned everything from within her out with a vacuum leaving only a bag of flesh, bones, and blood behind. Then the world just seemed to fade away from existence as she slipped slowly into her mind. Everything here was cold and quiet and dark. She didn’t know why she was acting this way, she didn’t know if she was even breathing; it didn’t matter to her though. Ash was going to die in a short amount of time; the one that she had known all those years ago, a boy that she shared so may memories and good times together with that over a short amount of time became her best friend…maybe even more…

She curled herself into a ball and sat in the chair quietly, resting her head on her bare legs as her arms rested on her knees. She closed her eyes and slowly felt stinging tears come to her eyes.

“I’m never going to see him again…” she thought sorrowfully as a sob escaped her throat. “I guess I’m just going to have to take advantage of what little time he has left now.” She raised her head with resolve and determination. She knew she had the perfect opportunity now, it was now or never. It was her chance to tell Ash the secret that she had kept inside her for so long.

She loved him… }
-----------------------------------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////---------------------------------------
“It had been three years ago since that horrible day,” Misty thought to herself as she continued to peer out in space as Ash straggled behind her. “I’ll never forget how Ash reacted once we had to tell him what was happening to him. He was just silent; dead silent. Completely expressionless as if he was just in utter disbelief as he gazed at the plain white bed sheets in front of him. Until he quickly snapped out of it and flashed everyone a weak smile, in typical Ash form.” She smiled as she recalled her last sentence. She briefly glanced back at him only to catch him fidgeting with his zipper again. He quickly zipped it up as soon as he caught Misty looking, but she had already turned away. She resumed her thinking,

“Everyone was there to support him, that’s definitely a fact. But how much each of us supported him…well that’s a different story. I guess it seems kind of shallow, but I always think that maybe I was the one that was affected the most out of everyone, even more than his mom. The fact that one of your closest friends was going to die just seemed to come out of nowhere and caught me by surprise, so much so that I wasn’t sure if I wanted to exist anymore or not. But I quickly snapped out of that knowing that thinking that way wasn’t going to get me anywhere. No at that moment I realized if Ash was going to be here for a short amount of time, then he might as well make the best of it! And what better way to do it then with your other half?” Misty smiled as she quickly recalled the brief moment of happiness between the two out of that whole night.
-----------------------------------/////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\---------------------------------------
The room was quiet and the lights were shut off. As per his request, everyone had left Ash by himself in his room though it did take a large amount of convincing in order to coax Ash’s mom to do so. He was alone in his room now and he was simply gazing up at the ceiling, thinking. Thinking how his life could be so different in a couple of years…

Three quick knocks rapped on the door and awaited a response. Ash was hesitant; he really wanted to be by himself now…until a voice called out from behind.

“Ash it’s me, please let me in…” A muffled voice that resembled that of Misty’s whispered into the night, pleading with him. With much reluctance, Ash gave her permission and she slowly entered the room, shutting the door behind her quietly. Through her actions and the way her face appeared through the moon’s light shining in from the window, Ash could tell that she was very nervous and very unsure as to whether she should be there or not. She reached his bed and sat down by his feet, not muttering a word the whole time. Knowing that she was very tense, Ash decided to loosen Misty up by beckoning her to sit closer to him. With a deep sigh she slid over to him and sat just beneath his arm as she gazed away from him.

She turned and looked him in the eyes for the first time since she had walked in the room. He looked no different than what he had looked like a few hours earlier… She couldn’t even tell that he was sick! But she knew…and the doctors knew…and everyone else knew…and he knew…

She threw her arms around his body and began to sob loudly into his shoulders, gripping him tighter with every passing second knowing that every second that she spent with him was now vital and golden. He slowly wrapped his arms around her as well and smiled weakly as a tear slid down her cheek.

“Hey Mist, come on… Don’t get like that… At least we have each other now and that’s all that matters, not what will happen in the future.” His words calmed her and she looked into his eyes once again after she had released herself from their embrace. She felt herself drifting closer to him as she shut her eyes slowly and before she knew it…

Her lips had now touched his.

With curiosity, their lips explored each other’s, much to their owner’s delight. After a few minutes of passion, they finally stopped and they gazed at each other once again. Misty’s cheeks were tinted red as well as his and they both shared the same blank innocent expression. But they knew that they had taken the first step into discovering the boundaries of love and passion. And now they had only a few years left to discover what normal couples would discover in decades.
-----------------------------------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////---------------------------------------
“Misty why have you gotten so quiet all of a sudden? You’re starting to scare me…” Ash said interrupting her from her thoughts. Misty snapped back to reality and quickly glanced around blankly. Then she flashed him a smile and her cheeks began to change color.

“Oh nothing’s the matter Ash…I’m just remembering our first kiss…” At the mention of those words a smile spread across his face as he too remembered those fond memories. He slipped his hand around her slim waist and pulled her closer as she rested her head on his shoulder.

That was years ago, when they were still kids. Now they were adults and they of course had gone the next step knowing that their time together was limited. And as if right on cue, Ash had begun to scratch the side of Misty’s leg. She looked up at him and saw that he was biting his lower lip, a sure sign that his mind was floating off somewhere where she knew it shouldn’t be…

She giggled and poked him in the side playfully until she also wrapped her arms around him and got even closer to him, half of her body resting on his now. She turned around slightly and kissed him gently on the chin then the neck.

The part within the bolded brackets: { } is the part that I feel needs the most work. The rest except for the description of the kiss scene I feel is fine. I just can't figure out what's wrong with the beginning and to be honest it's driving me nuts! Could you guys please help me out?

el_toro

Superfly
Man it's been a while since someone's replied! Thanks for saving this thread Hakajin! (at least for the time being! :p)

I don't, for some reason I feel like it's not up to par from what I expect from my writing. For one, I feel there's not enough introduction and the whole scene in the hospital was rushed, as well as the part where they kiss.

But anyway, I was planning on finishing that some other time. I want to really get going on AJOS, but I haven't been really focusing on it.

Anyway, it's almost time to go back to school. :( That means less free time for me... But like we said before, maybe we could have a fic contest since everyone's going to come back from their vacations during that time.

We can plan something out right? ;) Anyone got any suggestions?

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Man it's been a while since someone's replied! Thanks for saving this thread Hakajin! (at least for the time being! :p)

I don't, for some reason I feel like it's not up to par from what I expect from my writing. For one, I feel there's not enough introduction and the whole scene in the hospital was rushed, as well as the part where they kiss.

But anyway, I was planning on finishing that some other time. I want to really get going on AJOS, but I haven't been really focusing on it.

Anyway, it's almost time to go back to school. :( That means less free time for me... But like we said before, maybe we could have a fic contest since everyone's going to come back from their vacations during that time.

We can plan something out right? ;) Anyone got any suggestions?

This may not be a good suggestion, but it's better than nothing. We could have a fic contest based on how Ash and Misty get together. There could be different categories, like most romantic, most unexpected, most likely to happen in the anime, least likely to happen in the anime, etc. I think it's a good idea.

I hear ya about school, el_toro. I recently started my third semester at college. :( But I'll still find time to write and plan, and I'm sure everyone else will, too.

el_toro

Superfly
This may not be a good suggestion, but it's better than nothing. We could have a fic contest based on how Ash and Misty get together. There could be different categories, like most romantic, most unexpected, most likely to happen in the anime, least likely to happen in the anime, etc. I think it's a good idea.

I hear ya about school, el_toro. I recently started my third semester at college. :( But I'll still find time to write and plan, and I'm sure everyone else will, too.

For the suggestion, I was thinking something more specific such as a school based fic contest or for later on in the holidays, Christmas or Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. But we could make like a miny Shipping Oscars kind of thing and the things that you said we could use as rewards such as: Most Romantic, Most Creative, Most Well-Written, etc. So it's a start. ;)

I was thinking maybe we could do an ideal vacation fic since everyone should be coming back from their's. We could make it so it would be the perfect vacation each one of us imagines it to be. Just a suggestion though. Since this will be a club thing, we'll take a vote. ;)

But anyway, I think this contest will be a great thing to do! It's a great way to promote the club, practice our writing skills, as well as have some friendly competition! ;)

Anymore suggestions? Such as when we should hold this contest and whatnot?

Esperon

An old PS luva!
*blows three inch thick dust off thread*

Hey guys! I'm trying to make a come back onto the forums and writing fics ^^ I'm actually starting my next big fic in the next few weeks or so and i've done the prologue but it's barely one word page long so i can't post it in the fics as the fic just yet. And it needs a little more work to it but i want at least someone to give me a little feedback on it so you lucky and hightly privaliged lot are getting an Esperon exclusive with her first bit of writing since the Lure in...ugh, never mind.

Fic still has no title btw and open for suggestions (i've saved it on the computer as death doom and decay but needs something a little better than that!)

“Thank you for a lovely evening, Ash” Misty murmured softly, her head resting on his strong shoulder as the strolled back to their apartment, his arm warm and protecting around her.

He replied with only a soft kiss on the top of her head, not wanting to speak and break the calm that had come over him, the one that was always there when he was in her presence. His small yellow rodent and faithful companion trotted happily on his other side, full of ketchup and other tip-bits he had sneaked from their plates.

Gazing around, Misty lazily took in the bright lights of the few shops and restaurants around them, still with a few people lingering outside having a last drink or sweetmeat. It was wonderful to get away from Viridian City and into the much quieter town of Cerulean where fewer people bothered them and peace was all about.

Suddenly, and for no reason Ash stopped dead in his tracks. “Huh? What’s wrong?” she asked with Pikachu adding in a small comment from below. Staring into his handsome face Misty was filled with nothing but fear as his face was frozen, empty and stone cold to the world and all around him. Almost as if seeing her for the first time that night he turned upon her, his golden brown eyes that were always full of such love and joy for the world were now a terrifying black, darker that anything either Misty or Pikachu had ever glimpsed before.

A few people had stopped around them and heads had turned from all around to see what was going on with the strangely familiar couple with the Pikachu at their feet. Curiosity soon turned to shock and then utter horror as the stone man, for that was the only description anyone could think of to describe him, pulled from a holster around his back a black and heavy gun that fired multiple times into the red haired woman before being turned on the stunned yellow pokemon at his feet.

Nothing more was gained from witnesses as even the strongest of heart had fled the scene and the emergency services had arrived where the young man had stayed, slumped on his knees with blood over his hands and clothes. A hollow, dead expression upon his young and handsome face, the “smoking” gun still resting in his limp and lifeless hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Today the judge in the trial of the former Pokemon Master, Ash Ketchum passed his sentence today.” The grey haired news reader told the nations from Kanto to Sinnoh the outcome of the most prolific trial to be held in recent history.

“Mr Ketchup has been charged for the brutal and unprovoked murder of his fiancé, Misty Waterflower and his most famous pokemon, Pikachu.” An image of the stunning red head appeared behind the newsreader, clutching the much loved pokemon who had, along with his trainer, inspired so many young children to become trainers. “The incident occurred just two months ago and the completion of the trial has been one of the quickest in history. We can now go live to our reporter, Becky Cantara outside the courthouse.”

The image of a young woman with blonde hair appeared, standing outside an old building where a throng of other reporters and photographers obscured the entrance, waiting for something or someone. “Today, Ash Ketchum was sentence to a life imprisonment with no appeal for bail for twenty years. This has been one of the most severe sentences passed in recent days and illustrates just how serious…”

“Here we are,” sneered the guard as he opened the large door wide to let the newest prisoner into his cell. “All done up nicely, just for you, sir!” he gave a greasy smirk as the young man, once respected, admired and almost worshiped by so many, adults and children alike walked step by step, carrying the small bundle of black clothes, his only allowed possessions, into the four concrete walled cell with only a dim bulb to give a little light.

Once within his prison, the door was slammed shut and he was left alone with a cot, toilet and cracked sink as his only companions. It would be many years before he would ever see anything more again.

Needs work...*chuckles* though i dare you to guess the story line!

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Well, not bad at all...kinda angsty at some point, but ok :p

Well, here is what I see : that being the prologue, I immagine a fic telling us how it all came to this situation, meaning the whole fic being one big flashback in Ash's head !

Besides that, seems like drama, I love it :D

Esperon

An old PS luva!
:p I feel like angsty, bit different from the fluffyness i mostly come out with! Though no flashbacks at all in the fic ^^ well, none planned so far and i've got most of it...*cries* what am i getting myself into!!!!

Oh the whole thing is rated just below NC-17, whatever that rating is. Would be rated 15, maybe 18 for the UK. Our ratings are U for universal and everyone. PG is for parental guidance, rather self explanitory. 12A is for those who are over 12 can see it, but can see it if they're under 12 but with an adult. 15 for those over 15. 18 is for those over 18.

*yawn* was planning on writing a quick thing for valentines day, CS i'm afraid but it's nearly half 9 and i only got in anyway at 9 so no time for anything substantial...

tuddles!

el_toro

Superfly
*coughs as the dust enters his lungs*

Damn, didn't ever think I'd ever see this thread active again...

Hey Esperon, long time no see! *glomps her* It's been a while since I last saw you, but it's great to see that you haven't given up on Pokeshipping! ;)

As for the fic, it was definitely interesting (at the very least, shocking). The premise looks like it's going to be great and as always, your atmostpheric description is great. I would recommend though that you make the beginning a bit longer or at least kind of set up the story slightly if you know what I mean. Also, like shadow_shipper, I thought this fic would be a flashback of Ash's to see what would drive him to do something so atrocious. So it's definitely going to be interesting to see what you've got planned. :D

Man it's like us Pokeshipping Authors decided as a whole to come back again... All of the PS fics have been updated (including mine through some divine intervention) or going to be (Water Spirit is about to finish hers!) and you came back!

Hopefully you'll stick around with us some more Esperon, it's definitely not the same around here without you! ;)

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
*sneezes violently as the dust tickles her nose*

Yay! Everyone's coming back together! 8D 8D 8D

It's great to see that you're back, Esperon, it's been quite a while. Your new idea of a fic sounds really interesting, I love the detail that's been put into it. It really stikes me as interesting though, considering all the recent attention on famous stars going downhill, was that a factor in this fic? I'm just wondering, considering that it shows Ash falling from a point of prestige. For me, I'm feeling this story is a journey into his mind via flashbacks, perhaps seeing how the relationship grew and perhaps died...? Am I sensing obsession and perhaps...mental illness? Either way, I'm liking this fic because it shows the darker side of shipping, and not the usual fluffy stuff.

Let's hope this is the start of a revival! ^^

EDIT(2/19/08): Methinks I jinxed it. Apparently, MistyLover's been permabanned...*headdesk*

Last edited:

el_toro

Superfly
First I want to kick things off with a few annoucements since I haven't been able to post anything (damn forums haven't been cooperating...)

Chaos Emeperor has personally requested that he be taken off of the club. He told me that he wouldn't have enough time to dedicate on his Pokeshipping fics if he were to try to make one since he is currently busy working on another Pokemon fic (non-Shipping) and that he is sorry.

Also for those who don't know, MistyLover has been Permabanned (basically it's a ban that tracks your IP address and prevents any kind of entrance into these forums through that IP).

I'm deeply saddened by both of their departures since they were both good friends of mine (especially MistyLover since I might not get to talk to him again...), but life goes on and you have to kind of expect these things to happen unfortunately. :(

On that note though, I feel it's time that we as a club should step up our game. Pokeshipping has been on a steady decline and I feel that we are all talented writers and we can prove that Pokeshipping is still much alive and full of promise.

So please if you agree with me, then at the very least post that you agree with me.

Because to be honest, I'm starting to feel that this thread is only going to fade away with time. Hell, if it weren't for Esperon, I was going to declare this thread dead and remove my medal from my sig. :/

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Mistylover was banned? Strange, I knew him from the debate forums. Didn't seem like the type to get banned... Anyway, I was searching fanfiction.net for some good Pokeshipping fics last night, and boy... it's like a wasteland. Sort of good for me, though, since that probably means my stuff'll get more attention. Right now I'm working on a review of Pokeshipping in the show from Misty's perspective. It's very introspective. I'm working on the part that details "Tower of Terror" right now, my favorite part. I don't know how long this thing is gonna be though... I may end up having to make it more than one chapter...

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
It's a shame that the club is starting to fall apart, but I can say that truthfully, Pokeshipping will always hold a place in my shipping heart and lifestyle. It was my first pairing ever, and while I have gone into other anime shipping, Pokeshipping has that special place there. So, I'm going to do my best to step up my game and hopefully produce another Pokeshipping fiction with the others crawling around in my head.

On that note, anyone here want to help me brainstorm an old idea for a Pokeship fiction I had? I think that it would work out well, but as other ideas for other shipping fics came out, it was shunted to the side. I want to try and revitalize it, but I need some good filler material for it, and perhaps one of you people might want to help. Some of the first posters might recognize it from an earlier post- Song of the Silent. Any takers? PM me if you do.

el_toro

Superfly
Yeah I know what you mean... Also sorry about that brief moment of desparation there. I was getting frustrated the way this club has been going since it really hasn't been functioning the way I would've liked it to. But I'm sure we can do better (I know I've got to get more responsible with my fics updates! 2 weeks already and I've barely written the next chapter T-T) and anyway this is no time to be negative.

I don't know if any of you are aware, but this club was started on March 30, 2007 and you know what that means... Our first year anniversary is coming up! As well as the 11th anniversary of Pokeshipping (on April 1st) so I was thinking we could do something... If anyone has an ideas feel free to post em up! I was thinking we could all try and make up some ridiculous story on this thread then post it up as a PS fic (hopefully in time for April Fool's! :p) I'll just let some of you sit on that if you want to. ;)

@ Hakajin: Apparently some people on these forums either disliked him or just seemed to be following the ones who were trolling MistyLover (nothing more I hate than people who just follow for the hell of it...). I really don't know the specific details about his banning though...

Haven't been on FF.net in a while to be honest... Though I was planning to move AJOS there with the first 7 chapters rewritten (they sure could use it!) I feel FF.net is better, your stuff gets read a lot more (No Ones But You was read by 5 people I think; when I posted it up on FF.net, it get a helluva lot more reviews!)

Also, I luv'd Tower of Terror! I just loved the look on her face when she discovered he was still alive! :D

@ Aretmis Ignitan: Yeah I know what you mean. It was mainly because of this fic that I'm starting to become more creatively inclined. I'd rather be a musician than a writer though to be honest! :p

Don't know why but I searched this entire thread before I found the part you mentioned... o_O; Yeah I know I'm an idiot! :p

Here's the fic she means:

Artemis said:
Song of the Silent- This is an alternate universe, where Pokemon are viewed as vicious horrible monsters. In a small village, a young boy loses his family...and gains a brother (Pikachu) and the hatred of the villagers. When Princess Misty pays the town a visit...well, you guess.

Do you mind if we discuss it on this thread? I think it could help fuel some discussion, if it's alright with you that is...

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
Don't know why but I searched this entire thread before I found the part you mentioned... o_O; Yeah I know I'm an idiot! :p

Do you mind if we discuss it on this thread? I think it could help fuel some discussion, if it's alright with you that is...

You searched the entire thread? *headdesk* XD

Sure, I have no problem with discussing it on this thread, so long as you people don't mind spoilers or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.