• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshipping Author's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_toro

Superfly
Right well I was thinking maybe there could be some kind of festival or town meeting, kind of like how they used to have in the Salem Witch Trials where the whole town would meet up to watch these horrible events. Basically where I'm going with this is it could be a meeting where these Hunters show off all of the Pokemon they have captured and the town could watch in awe as the Pokemon cower away in fear.

Princess Misty could sympathize with the treatment of the Pokemon and it isn't until a boy with a Pikachu stands up against the village to release the Pokemon.

That's all I've thought up so far, anyone else have any ideas?

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
Interesting idea, I like the use of history...but that's not what I was planning. My plot will have a bit more use of mystic forces in it.

The first few chapers will be Ash-centric, showing how he had gotten to where he was now.

Basically, when he is about three or four, his home catches on fire in the middle of the night, and his vocal cords are damaged in the blaze. When he wakes up, the house is completely burnt down to the ground, and everyone else in the house has died.

What makes the town fear him is that the whole town had come to put the blaze out, but Ash was found in the ruins of the house to be completly unharmed (except the vocal cords of course), despite having the whole blazing house coming down on him. So when he wakes up, he notices that everyone is just staring at him with fear and won't come near him. This makes him upset, and he starts to cry, when a silver and gold flute just suddenly appears in his hand. Following an urge to play the flute, he does it, and somehow plays an enchanting song that drew many Pokemon to him.

Now, this is an unsophisticated, old-fashioned town. They are scared that the Pokemon have so much more power than they do, and thus label them as demons because they don't understand that power, despite the fact that Pokemon have rarely tried to hurt any of the humans. So when three year old Ash starts calling them to him, he's labeled as a demon as well. Because he is no longer welcome in the village, he retreats and finds a family with the Pokemon.

His best friend becomes an orphaned baby Pichu who just latches onto him and decides to stay when the other Pokemon finally leave. He ends up being raised by a Ninetales who has nearly completed its 1000 year life, and thus has much knowledge to share with young Ash before he dies in Ash's tenth year. This includes the ancient Pokemonic language from the old days, as well as the language of Pokemon. He also gives Ash the ability of telepathic communication, but Ash is hesitant to use that with other humans, and limits that to just Pokemon.

So, he lives seven years with Pokemon, occasionally picking up scraps in the village every now and then, and doing his best to avoid the wrath of the villagers.

In my next post, I'll talk about Misty's entrance into the story.

el_toro

Superfly
Interesting idea, I like the use of history...but that's not what I was planning. My plot will have a bit more use of mystic forces in it.

The first few chapers will be Ash-centric, showing how he had gotten to where he was now.

Basically, when he is about three or four, his home catches on fire in the middle of the night, and his vocal cords are damaged in the blaze. When he wakes up, the house is completely burnt down to the ground, and everyone else in the house has died.

What makes the town fear him is that the whole town had come to put the blaze out, but Ash was found in the ruins of the house to be completly unharmed (except the vocal cords of course), despite having the whole blazing house coming down on him. So when he wakes up, he notices that everyone is just staring at him with fear and won't come near him. This makes him upset, and he starts to cry, when a silver and gold flute just suddenly appears in his hand. Following an urge to play the flute, he does it, and somehow plays an enchanting song that drew many Pokemon to him.

Now, this is an unsophisticated, old-fashioned town. They are scared that the Pokemon have so much more power than they do, and thus label them as demons because they don't understand that power, despite the fact that Pokemon have rarely tried to hurt any of the humans. So when three year old Ash starts calling them to him, he's labeled as a demon as well. Because he is no longer welcome in the village, he retreats and finds a family with the Pokemon.

His best friend becomes an orphaned baby Pichu who just latches onto him and decides to stay when the other Pokemon finally leave. He ends up being raised by a Ninetales who has nearly completed its 1000 year life, and thus has much knowledge to share with young Ash before he dies in Ash's tenth year. This includes the ancient Pokemonic language from the old days, as well as the language of Pokemon. He also gives Ash the ability of telepathic communication, but Ash is hesitant to use that with other humans, and limits that to just Pokemon.

So, he lives seven years with Pokemon, occasionally picking up scraps in the village every now and then, and doing his best to avoid the wrath of the villagers.

In my next post, I'll talk about Misty's entrance into the story.

Well you seem to have most of the story set Artemis! :p WhatI would probably recommend that you change though would be the entrance of the flute. It just seems too coincidental you know what I mean? I was thinking maybe Ash finds it inside the house while it's burning down and he plays hoping that someone will hear him since his vocal cords have been burned and whatnot. Other than that, I think the story sounds interesting especially about the part with the 1000-year old Ninetales.

So feel free to share the part with Princess Misty if you want. (Looks like it's just you and me here though! :rolleyes:)

Also sorry about the delayed reply, ;(

Chelc

HUGE bump. D: Please don't bump threads more than 2+ weeks old - instead, PM a moderator to restart a new Club.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.