1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokeshipping General Discussion: US > YOU 8D

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by ~Mist~, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sry its ben awille guys was at a weekend long Jr AF field training thing im bak tho

If Ash and Misty had a daughter/son, what do you think they would look like? (Who's hair color/ eye color would they get ect?)

i allways imagined the son having mitys blue eyes and ashes dark hair and a face kinda a mix between the two with the crazy spiky hair that ash has,,, the girl would deff have misty attitude with a little bit of ashes eather red spiky hair or hair like mistys brow eyes an dieff the Zs on her face

How would you feel if the writers stole your fanfic for a Pokeshipping scenario?
    well honestly i would be happy that they finaly got to gether but....... i would be very mad that they took somthin that was mine... it would definetly upset me evin tho they got thoes 2 together

AAML 4ever nomater wat KEEP Hope!!!!!!

2. jigglypoof

jigglypoof oldskool pokeshipper

If Ash and Misty had a daughter/son, what do you think they would look like? (Who's hair color/ eye color would they get ect?)

I think a combo of Misty's green eyes and Ash's black hair would be pretty. S/he would have Ash's stubborness, determination, and loyalty, while also some of Misty's temper and kindness/soft side. While they would encourage their kid to do whatever they wanted with their life, career-wise, I think Ash would sort of hope he could cheer them on in Pokemon battles.

3. Moogleborg

Moogleborg Kamen Rider IXA

If Ash and Misty had a son, he'd look a lot like Ash physically, but he'd have Mistys eye color and he'd both inherit both Ash and Mistys energy, heart and love of food. ^_^ And their stubbornness as well. :D

The same for their daughter, but she'd look a lot more like Misty, from head to toe, as well as the eyes and slenderness. Plus, she'd be an awesome swimmer, as well as with Water Pokemon. :D

How would you feel if the writers stole your fanfic for a Pokeshipping scenario?

Well, it would tick me off a little, but I would like them to at least give me a litlte bit of credit or something for it. ^^ However, if they did manage to make it a little bit better than my story, then I wouldn't be mad at all. ^_^

4. Yoshi-kun

Yoshi-kun Wandering the Forums

Hello Kit Kat. :)

I'm glad you think so. :D Yeah, you defintiely inpired me. Awesome icons btw.

Thank you.

That reminds me, this past summer one day my mom walked up to me and said "Who's Misty?" and I'm like "uh... um... uh... why do you ask?" and she's like "Well I found this thing you'd written in a notebook." (she found my original notebook copy of Reflections), "And I read it and was wondering who Misty was?" and I'm like "Oh." O O; "So who is she, you wrote a lot about her?" "Um, that's just a story I made up, and uh... I used that name from the games?" "Oh, okay." *is totally embarrassed at this point* "Was it any good?" "Yeah I thought so, you should try to write more stories if you want." and she walks away and I'm like O O;.

If there was a possibility to make a Pokeshipping dedication book, would you like to see it made?

Yeah, I mean I think it would be awesome if there was a book. It would be like an encyclopedia. An encyclopedia for the fandom and stuff.

I would be happy that I what I wrote is going to be in the anime, and irked that anime writers stole my idea. But like jigglypoof said you couldn't exactly sue them for it. I'd hope that stole a good story to use for the anime (like not the fic in my sig 'cuz they'd butcher that for content to make it kid friendly ^ ^;).

I've always pictured a girl with dark brown or black hair, and brown, blue, hazel eyes. And then a boy with with red hair and emerald or brown eyes. And maybe another girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Their faces wouldn't look exactly like their parents, and they wouldn't act exactly like them either. I like to think of the kid having a mix of their parents personalities and their own traits too. Because most people are not exactly the same as their parents and can be even slightly different.

Though this is just the way I see it. Like if I was writing fanfiction, if it was on anime they would probably be a lot alike. ^ ^

5. Whimsyofaword

Whimsyofaword Dawn fan

Hey, I've just watched a few videos on youtube dedicated to Pokeshipping and now I've fallen in love with this pairing~
    So may I join in with you guys? I'll come in and join the discussion whenever I can!
    pokeshipping ftw~ x3

6. Moogleborg

Welcome aboard Whimsyofaword! :D And thanks to everyone who answered my topic on the Pokeshipping Tribute book. ^_^ For everyone here, Street Fighter Fan or not, I suggest that you should check out the Street Fighter Tribute book if ya can. ^^

I should try to contact the guys from UDON Entertainment about it, if possible. ^^ It'll probably take a while to make something like this, but it'll definitely be fun! :D

Oh and Kit Kat....(glomps) Welcome aboard the new Pokeshipping forums! :D

And now a new topic. :D

An accident happens and for some strange reason, Ash and Mistys Pokemon can speak like humans to them. Would they help Ash and Misty reveal their feelings to each other, or just communicate with them better?

I'd come up with a better one, but i'm in the middle of midterms....ATAHHH!!

7. Mandi.

Mandi. 3:

Hi Moogle! :)

An accident happens and for some strange reason, Ash and Mistys Pokemon can speak like humans to them. Would they help Ash and Misty reveal their feelings to each other, or just communicate with them better?

I would of so wish that would have happened back in the earlier seasons, when there were so many Pokeshipping moments. Haha, I could especially see Pikachu and Psyduck embarrassing them, but also letting the two know that the other one has feelings for the other.

But of course, Pikachu is as dense as Ash, so who knows if he would do anything. xD But I do remember in an episode Psyduck looked up and gave Misty this smile and blushed because she was trying to deny her feelings or somethng. I cannot remember. D: But I do remember Misty smacking the crap out of him after that and blushing. xD

But haha, I'm sure if their Pokemon could talk, they would have had them hinting at their feelings as well.

8. jigglypoof

Or, come to think of it, Ash and Misty could have TWINS, and get a black-haired green-eyed girl, and a red-haired brown-eyed boy :)

I've found doujinshi in the past where Togepi and Pikachu make an effort to get them together, but no talking to them was involved. I'm not really sure what the Pokemon would do, actually. I'm sure Misty's Pokemon are at least semi-aware of her crush and might offer advice or cheer her up. Ash's Pokemon might scold him for not "getting it" when a girl shows interest in him, or simply lament that humans are weird. We could possibly see SOMETHING happen with their #1's (Pikachu and Togepi) if that were ever to happen, I guess.

9. Melody93

Melody93 <--Yay New me!

If there was a possibility to make a Pokeshipping dedication book, would you like to see it made?

This remind me of the book SatoKasu De Festival:http://www.comiketservice.sakura.ne.jp/a62/6240-e.htm
    You can actually buy it. I wish I could even though it's in japanese but I has cute PS fanart and comics.

But yeah that would be cool. Pokemon Beckett Mag once did an article on pokeshipping if anyone what to see it I have scans.

Yes in Gotta Catch Ya Later. I always dream that Misty would get upset over Ash being dense about her leaving. Never wrote a fanfic on it though but I hope the writer steal more ideas however I know they have to make it different for the interest of the show.

If Ash and Misty had a daughter/son, what do you think they would look like? (Who's hair color/ eye color would they get

Mindy-orange hair brown eyes
    Asher-Brown with blue eyes

Sometimes I wonder if Pikachu notice pokeshipping. Like pikachu was happy to see Latias kiss Ash so I hope he's (if it's a he) wants to see pokeshipping happen. Also like to Pocahontas 2. The animal push them to kiss.

BTW after seeing DP 98 who thinks Pokemon becoming shippyer?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  10. well i know i was told not to worrie about it ... and im not... but i am dissapointed in the new epii in japan... where aoi meets up with the gang.... and her an ash somwat act buddy buddy like him an misty use too,... but there wernt any hints in there that they like eachother witch is good.. bu there are som pics that make me mad... plz correct me if im wrong on any of ths...
    now to the new topic...

ohhhh ya i really do c pikchu ang togapii helping them out alot that would be so cool... evin tho it may not happen.. thats a fun eppii to imagin .. geting together with the help of pokemon.. i think it would be just as funny to watch as anything =)

no mater what happends we cant loose hope...AAML 4ever

11. Moogleborg

I don't think Aoi is much of a problem.....I mean she seems like more like a friendly rival to Ash instead of a love interest....much like Macey from the Silver Confrence in a way. ^_^

Although I wonder what would happen if Misty were to meet Aoi.....hmmmmm...

I still have a tremendously good feeling between Ash and Misty when Misty returns.....I feel that its coming. :D Dunno when though, but lets keep up the faith! :D

12. oh ya i get that... i hope it comes soon or atleast the begining of next season.. i mean the brief images have to be leading up to somthing =) and ya u r rite i mean ash still didint act around her the same he did with misty in like the 1othanaversery epii and the other ones wich is good its gota be comin soon =) just cant wait thats the problem lol... its just that a bunch of shiping sites comin up with hints about her made me kinda mad...

-Nom mater what We must Keep hope!!1 AAML 4 EVER!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  13. candyscience

candyscience ~Misty Fan~

Goooo Pokeshipping!

Hiya, I'm new to this thread (and this site) so I thought i'd check out the shippers page of my favorite pairing!!!

Okaydokay...onto answering questions!

Honestly...no.
    Well, I don't know really. Since Togapi evolved into Togatic and fell off the face of the Earth and into some wierdo random mirrage mirror dimension Misty wouldn't really have a Pokemon that was around the two so much.
    Well, I'm not making much sense, am I? Okay, lemme see if I can explain it better...

So, you know how Pikachu is Ash's MAIN Pokemon...and hates her pokeball? Well, Togapi was the same way (excluding the pokeball because he was always raised as a nurtured baby). Togapi is a Happiness Pokemon, and it senses other people and pokemons levels of cheerfulness. In other words, it wont hang around emos.
    Anyways, if you've ever noticed, Togapi is always at his most mischevious and hyperist, "Toga-toga-priiiiiiiiiiii", when Ash and Misty are together. Alone I mean. Or whenever the producers ever feel like adding one of their "moments". I think that Togapi realizes the feelings that Misty is trying to realize and come to terms with, and the feelings that Ash doesn't know "how to identify" or doesn't fully grasp yet. Because Togapi is such a young Pokemon as well, he-if he could speak human language-might do something a bit more childish than necessary to get Ash and Misty together. I'm sure that Misty probobly talked to Togapi about her feelings though...I mean, come on! Togapi is her little pride and joy! But yeah...Togapi would play pranks on the two of them I think...such as locking them in rooms together without any hope of escaping....using metranome on them without their knowledge to get them to fall into eachother...yadda-yadda-yadda...chezzy corny lovely fluffy stuff...

As for Pikachu...she is wise beyond her years. I think that Pikachu would-if she could speak human language-deffinitly tease Ash for not knowing about Misty's feelings towards him. Of course, because Pikachu just adores Misty so much, she wouldn't give away too much info to our little Ashy-Boy.

Wow, that was a lot of typing........lemme know if theres anything I can do to help and try to clear up what i just TRIED to type....

14. MasterCharizard15

MasterCharizard15 Manly Eybrows!

Umm hey guys....
    Pikachu might but then again....Buneary!
    Anyway Pikachu would proably give alot of hints!
    You be the judge!
    Check the link below my sig to read it!

15. Moogleborg

Welcome aboard candyscience and welcome back around MasterCharizard15! :D

candyscience, ya had some pretty good points with Togekiss, and Togepi getting excited about whenever it saw Ash and Misty together. ^^ It always seemed to be at its happiest whenever it saw them both with each other....as if it was its own parents. :D

Besides, if its egg hadn't rolled onto Ashs arms, it probably wouldn't have gotten together with Misty. And as Togepi grew, I think it not only gotten closer to Misty, but to Ash, Brock and Pikachu too. :D

Had to say....the Totodile Duel between Ash and Misty was still pretty hilarious when Misty had Togepi try to go up against Pikachu....although my own Pikachu, Strikevolt still doesn't like that scene...

Strikevolt (;025;): Chaaaaa! >.< (Eddddddd!) (Nibbles on my ear)

Ackupo!! You crazy critter.....(pets his ears)

16. Milotic17

Milotic17 Well-Known Member

Yes, of course! I actually purchased the Japanese program to Revelation Lugia (the second movie) a couple of years back hoping it would be a sort of book dedicated to Pokeshipping (pretty rididuclous, I know, but one can dream, right?) since the movie is so full of Pokeshipping, but there wasn't a single Pokeshipping moment in the whole program. Talk about not being worth it!

While I would never want any of my work to be stolen, that's the risk you take when you post stuff online, so I wouldn't be all that upset, I guess, especially if it meant that the writers were making Pokeshipping canon. (In fact, in that case I'd be rather happy!). Besides, like others have said, you can't really sue them or anything since Pokemon is their creation.

17. Hakajin

Hakajin Obsessive Shipper

Oh my gosh, that is my worst nightmare! At least she didn't know who Misty was. I would be humiliated. Although, I've always hoped that someone in class might see "AaML" scribbled in my notebooks and go "So, you're a Pokeshipper, too?" That would be so great. Anyway.

If Ash and Misty had a daughter/son, what do you think they would look like? (Who's hair color/ eye color would they get?

Satsumi's my character for that. She has black hair like Ash which she wears in a bob (well, with her younger version, at least), and Misty's eyes and skin color. She's kind of shy and cries easily, and she's pretty sheltered. She hates that, and she hopes she can improve herself by training Pokemon. Satsumi is sensative to others, and she's honest with her feelings.

Actually, I made up this whole ship around her and another OC of mine, and somehow became obsessed with it. I kind of really want to write an OT fic around it, but I've still got that PS fic I need to dust off... and I really don't have much interest in writing about Pokemon training. My stuff is all about relationships. It's kind of a dilemma.

18. jigglypoof

Oooh, one of my fears has always been somebody I know in real life finding my writing. For some reason it's terrifying that anybody should find out I write fanfiction (save for a few trusted people) :O

Halloween is almost a week away, so:

If you could create a Halloween story centering around Ash and Misty, what would it be? A "thriller"-esque music video? A horror movie? A "TV special"? What would happen? Let your imagination run wild!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  19. Moogleborg

If you could create a Halloween story centering around Ash and Misty, what would it be? A "thriller"-esque music video? A horror movie? A "TV special"? What would happen? Let your imagination run wild!

I think Ash and Misty would have some pretty funny adventures sort of like Arumi and Sasshi from the anime and manga Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi where they (along with Pikachu and their Pokemon) would go to various themed worlds. However, they'd go into more Nintendo and video game themed worlds and also dress up like the romantic couple in those worlds where soon some excitement and hilarity will ensue. XD!!

And if Ash and Misty were to go into the world of Disgaea and dress up as characters from there....oh yes....there will be Prinnies. ^_^ Doodkupo! :D

20. plopagon123

plopagon123 Perfectly Imperfect

Same same! I'd be happy about it too. Sure they stole it, but then I guess I would feel honored because now I know that my work is worth stealing. But really, I'd be willing to have my fanfic stolen, as long as it's for the better of Pokeshipping, lol.

I think I'd have it as a horror movie. I can see it as the kind of genre (or anything related to that matter) that can have the most clinging, or "hiding behind the person" scenes.

So Ash and the gang go into this haunted town, which has been known for many terrible events, supernatural (amiusinitrite?) beings that dwell in that place. So how was it known? Well one of the citizens did try to report the things that have been happening there (I know, I suck at making stories ;_; ). So Ash goes all brave and convinces Brock, Misty, May, Max, and Dawn (Lolwtf?) to go into that town and solve the mystery of what's happening. So they enter it and there they will have to find out the cause of the mysterious events that take place at the town.

An accident happens and for some strange reason, Ash and Misty's Pokemon can speak like humans to them. Would they help Ash and Misty reveal their feelings to each other, or just communicate with them better?

Sad to say, but I don't think Ash and Misty's pokemon would help them to reveal their feelings for each other. As far as I have watched, which are just episodes of Pokemon with Misty in it, I think their Pokemon don't see their feelings for each other or something. However, I think Psyduck would be the one to help them reveal their feelings to each other in the end. I got the whole "Psyduck will do it! Go go go!" because of the episode A date with delcatty.

So I saw the scene where Georgio was asking Misty out or something. So and so, until Psyduck came out and did all that weird smile that just made Misty angry and blush at the same time (I don't know why she blushed. I do have an answer, which is that Misty really did like Ash, but I'm not really sure if that caused her blush, and I don't want to get my hopes up). So I'm guessing Psyduck, in a way, sees Misty's feelings for the Young Ash?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.