• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshipping General Discussion: US > YOU 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I think it would be kind of weird if your primary motive for befriending them was to get them together. That's kinda... stalker-ish. But I would love to have a character befriend Misty who understood her feelings. And maybe try to help her out, as a friend.

No joke, I would totally be weirded out if someone did that to me. XD Yeah, someone who befriended her because she actually wanted to be her friend and then learning about her crush and then helping her.

Since it's obvious that no matter how many people try to help Ash, he's not going anywhere. But then again, he is like... what? Still ten? Maybe if he went through puberty, he would actually get around to liking girls xD

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Oh, by the way, I keep meaning to link to this fanart someone else linked to in the shippers' talk group:

http://cicuskamarichu.deviantart.com/art/Damn-it-84413537

I thought it was funny. Not too fond of the whole Pikachu thing, but that's just my opinion. This artist is one for us to look out for; she does a lot of good Pokeshippy stuff.

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA
Oh, by the way, I keep meaning to link to this fanart someone else linked to in the shippers' talk group:

http://cicuskamarichu.deviantart.com/art/Damn-it-84413537

I thought it was funny. Not too fond of the whole Pikachu thing, but that's just my opinion. This artist is one for us to look out for; she does a lot of good Pokeshippy stuff.

I love Satochu and Kasuchu pics. Adds some Pika Kawaiiness to these pics in a way. ^_^ Pika pika kupo! :D

How would you react if you had the chance to meet Ash and Misty

I'd be pretty excited, since it'd give me the chance for me to challenge them to a Pokemon battle. After knowing how strong they are as trainers, it'd give me a good chance to try to get to know them better. Who knows, I might even get them together. XD!!

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
That's an original response. Good one.

So... I got back to reading Artemis Ignation's "Whisper in the Wind," tonight (sorry I'm such a lazy slowpoke, Artemis!) It's really good... It's got some s tereotypical elements in it (which I don't mind), but there's also some really original stuff in there. I'm loving it. Made me want to start writing again. So I did, a little. I got past that part that was boring me so much, at least. I think I'll be through soon... for real this time. Artemis's fic also made me want to write about Shirakiku (an OC of mine if you don't know who I'm talking about). Maybe I'll do that sometime... But now I'm starting to get off topic.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
How would you react if you had the chance to meet Ash and Misty *cue dramatic music*

Well, first things first I would keep a fair distance. Wouldn't want any unnecessary paper-cuts (2D). I would ask Ash how the electroshock treatment was going for him, and question Misty about her opinions on a shipping consisted of Ash and a purple haired Staryu. *Crosses fingers for blind rage*

After a peace offering of 3-dimensional cupcakes and scented soaps, we would go our separate ways. (assuming they wanted to stay the hell away from me.)

Last edited:

HikariTajiri

Back! =D

I'd back up Misty, encourage her somehow. If Misty were real, I'd be her best friend. If Ash were real, I'd be his boyfriend. Or p[erhaps not, seeing as I wouldn't want to get in Misty's way to Ash. The last thing Ash needs is another girl in his life. Anyway... yeah, I'd probably talk to Ash too. Drop some subtle hints about Misty. I'd always be there to help either of them. Sometimes when I think about them, they're closer to me than anyone in real life.

BTW anyone notice that I'm back? Anyone even notice I've been gone? =/

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
^ Aha, welcome back HikariTajiri! (assuming your return, as I am fairly new, myself)
*scans user title* I choose to fill the void of silence, being those 3 periods, with my own welcome. Tally ho!

I would also like to question the appearance of Ash and Misty in the real world. Would there eyes stay the same? *shudders* If so, i'm sure the government would be hunting them down, no?

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
^ Aha, welcome back HikariTajiri! (assuming your return, as I am fairly new, myself)
*scans user title* I choose to fill the void of silence, being those 3 periods, with my own welcome. Tally ho!

I would also like to question the appearance of Ash and Misty in the real world. Would there eyes stay the same? *shudders* If so, i'm sure the government would be hunting them down, no?

It's weird that only the people who've never heard of me are welcoming me, while the ones who've been here for a while and probably recognize me or at least remember seeing my username just get on with life like I never existed. Anyway... new topic, I think.

Will Ash and Misty ever get married?

In my opinion, and I don't know why I think this, they'll stay single. They'll have some kids, travel together, but I somehow don't think they'd marry... I don't know why I think that, but...

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!

Chelc

Yes. The end, aka, that's really all I have to say about that. XD

I'd spazz out. I would love to meet them. I'd ask Ash to show me his skillz in a battle with Misty. I'd fangirl over his amazingness and just both of them battling each other. Then I'd tell Ash brb and run over to Misty, and she'd show me all of the pretty things her water pokemon can do, and I'd make her tell me that she loves Ash and yeah. Then we'd all go shopping and make Ash spend all of his money on us and carry all of the bags. Later on, I'd push them into whatever maternity store happens to be in the mall, and just laugh my *** off at them both being in there, lawl. Awkwardness. :D

[IMG139]http://i25.*******.com/ipm546.gif[/IMG139]

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
Relpying to the qestion

OF COURSE! The last episode, a huge end-the-world catastrophe will force Ash and Misty to pool their resources and save the day. Just as they are going to do some life risking task and they will confess and go on to solve the issue. Then after, they will get married and live happily ever after!

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Heh, sorry, HikariTajiri. I noticed that you were gone... but I ususually don't welcome people back unless someone else has done it first. Or unless it's been a really long time. I don't think you were gone long enough for many to consider it a real absense.

I sure as hell hope so! I mean, marriage is a continuation of a relationship, not an ending point, but it would lmean that they chose each other and they'd always be together. Because people just don't get divorced in Pokemon.

plopagon123

Perfectly Imperfect
It's weird that only the people who've never heard of me are welcoming me, while the ones who've been here for a while and probably recognize me or at least remember seeing my username just get on with life like I never existed. Anyway... new topic, I think.

Desti.. I mean, HikariTajiri, I welcomed you back also, so not all people who have never heard of you are the only ones that welcome you back.

You thought wrong then, Welcome Back!! ^^

I don't know for sure about what the creators want but, for some strange reason, a part of me wants them to get married, and then another, doesn't want them to get married. It's like, stay in a Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship or something forever. Maybe it's because it tends to be "sweeter" than being married. I can't really tell for sure, I've never had a girlfriend before xD... ¬¬ Ok I'm going out of the topic, and yeah, I think they will (even if a part of me doesn't want them to).

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
That's because when two characters get married, it's usually the end. They live happily ever after, the action is over. Or marriage is depicted as having no romance in it, and it looks boring.

But like I said, marriage isn't the end, and it doesn't just all go smoothly after that. And as for romance... it doesn't have to end, there are ways to keep it going. But that's not what's so important to me, anyway. Marriage involves a lot of give and take. Couples have to work things out with each other and make sacrifices. And friendship is really important, too. Those are the things that keep me interested in Pokeshipping. I think that if Ash and Misty were married, they'd probably be a lot like they are now.

Ash and Misty getting married ending the anime makes sense to me, but I see a load of possibilities for side-course episodes. I mean, a baby would be nice, but perhaps that may be too suggestive for the anime....

How would you react if you had the chance to meet Ash and Misty?
My original intention would probably be to appear as if I am NOT a Pokeshipper, if they know what that means, anyway. :p
I'd try to be as subtle as possible, but still do my best to gradually put them closer.

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA

I think that Ash and Misty would eventually get married, that is once the creators of the show are ready to move on with a new generation of the Pokemon universe and finally have Ash and Misty and co. get older and ready to settle down. Once that happens, it'll be soon time for their kids to have adventures of their own. ^_^

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs

Bah, my response to this question fluctuates about as frequently as my eyes change colour. (Rather often, in fact)
My final answer is an openly vague 'no'. I don't necessarily see the whole appeal of Ash and Misty getting married, it's just not the Pokemon way. However, in saying that, anything could happen. But I assure you that it'll be quite a wee bit for a conclusive answer for this to arise from the murky depths that is my shirt drawer. Wait... what? *runs off to make sandwich*

Last edited:

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
You're right... 'Course they'll get married! 'Cause then the love will never end! Or not... There would be arguments, and conflict, but every couple has. There'd be more challenges out there for them even after they tied the knot, but Ash and Misty together are pure love, a force that no one can defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.