• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshipping General Discussion: US > YOU 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Welcome FlyingEevee, and all the other new people.

50 pages? Wow, and to think I first posted way back on the first page. Has it really been that long?

How cool if Pokemon anime was made into a movie with real human characters and 3D pokemon was rated PG instead of G and Ash and Misty got a kiss scene like Speed and Trixie (who'd never kissed in the anime but in the movie)?

Um, no. I don't really want it to be live action movie, even if Japan does it (yes they do that, Prince of Tennis and some others I can't remember at the moment). It's not really meant to be like that I think, it would take away the fun of the series imo. Some anime and cartoons can do it (TMNT is one I'm thinking about), and some can't. To me Pokemon is one of the can'ts. Besides didn't we already get a live stage show (Pokemon Live)? So in a way it has already been done.

would you like it if ash's poke's help to get him misty together?

Nope, not really. Maybe, just maybe, Pikachu, but then again I'm wavering on that. I don't really like to involve the Pokemon in human ships, unless they get shipped with the human (like say Latias getting involved or something). But if the Pokemon are just there to push the human pairing, forget it. To me it just comes across as a tacky add on. (I support Lagomorphshipping because it stands on its own away from the human ship)

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA
would you like it if ash's poke's help to get him misty together

I think it'd be interesting for Ashs Pokemon to help get him and Misty together romantically, but I think there could be some good comedic moments of Pikachu and the others doing their best to help Ash and Misty get together.

Although, I think in the end, it might be Ash and Misty being the ones who'd get together, but for a laugh or two, Pikachu might do a few victory poses and go pika a 'Finally!' or something like that. XD

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
would you like it if ash's poke's help to get him misty together

No, I hate that kind of cutesy stuff. It's just teeth rottingly sweet. A lot of the time, it skimps on the substance. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really like the dramatic, do-or-die ways of getting them together. Yeah, I'm not much on dramatic manga... but they also usually skimp on the substance. The characters tend to take second place to the plot, and when that happens, I just don't care. But if the dramatic way has substance, then I'm all into it.

misty_ketchum

Pokeshiper

Not really, I'd like it if Ash realizes his feelings for Misty himself.
But I guess it would be cute though.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs

I'd prefer that to be kept to a minimum. It would be interesting, but I think Gligarman is the better candidate to hook anyone up.

What I would like to see is Ash's hat giving hints. ie// Has a life of it's own.

el_toro

Superfly
Been a while since I posted here, but I figured this is some important stuff you guys should know about. I found this article on Bulbapedia when I checked it today: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP082 and http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP083_title_revealed

As you can see this is the episode where Ash and the gang finally make it to Pastoria City, which many have speculated to be Misty's return since the Gym Leader is a Water Gym Leader.

Well in DP082:
Ash is denied the right to a Gym battle because the Gym Leader Crasher Wake needs to hop on a train for some unknown reason.
And then after that episode, it seems they go to a Gym Battle.

So this is all still speculation since the episodes don't air until next month, but the way it seems, Misty won't be making her cameo in the Water Gym as many of us had expected. So the question I'm asking is, if not now, then when?

I think that Misty won't be around this part of the season, but will get a bigger part next season since Pokemon Platinum will be coming around in Fall. ;)

What do you think?

~Mist~

revolutionary~
... Ooookay. You have to give respect for the other shippers. The way you speak irks me. The other shippers are not as terrible as you say they are; that's a stereotypical generalization. Stop saying trash about them. If you're saying for the others to banish, I say it is you who needs to go. That kind of talk isn't acceptable. I plan on making this a peaceful place for all shippers, not just for us. Kindly leave.

I can't help but to notice that your words sound very familiar... I get a feeling I know who you are, but I shall not accuse here. I'll keep my thoughts to myself. Now be gone, fellow old talk basher~

Anyway, I highly doubt Misty would appear in the upcoming episodes. I dislike the plot of her apeparing among a water gym leader. I mean, how many times has that theory been disproven? I would rather Misty gets her own arc so she can shine on her own without the aid of other characters. :3 We can all hope for something to happen for the wonders of PS.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Guys, again, no one liners. I'm looking at you, ashds. I already reported his post once I saw it, so it'll be taken care of.

Uh, how is the latest topic a Pokeshipping topic? I think we're all starting to forget that this place is about Pokeshipping, not Misty alone. I'm starting to get a little tired of seeing Misty based topics. Come on, it's the two of them! Misty's getting more love than Ash in here. ;;

I didn't get to welcome all the new Pokeshippers! Welcome~! Remember to have fun here! :3

Let's try to spice this place up with a topic. How would you react if you had the chance to meet Ash and Misty?

I bet this will get some amusing responses. xD

ashlyrose

lovebug<3
So sorry! I post on both threads and I totally spaced on which thread I was on when I posted the topic!

How would you react if you had the chance to meet Ash and Misty?
I'm pretty sure I'd get excited. Then after the initial shock had worn off, I would be one of those really annoying people that won't shut up about how in love they are.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
sorry about that ~mist~

i would be pretty excited.And i would be wondering what will happen

Last edited:

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
Hi all, I'm back! By the looks of things, I missed a lot... teaches me to muck up my sig like that. =/ I probably won't even get a welcome back.

@ The Grand Inquisitor- Inquisite your way out of here. Pokéshippers aren't like that. There is no shipping war. There is no rivals. There is no banishment. You have no idea who we are at all. You are not a fan, you are not a shipper. You are, quite simply put, mad.

Now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I don't get ignored. People have just ignored me for weeks now. ;_;

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
Dust thou not remember the flame wars of yore? If thou dust, then surely thou wilt never take the infidels for friends...

You are not a Pokéshipper. You have no idea who we are, what we are like, what we believe in. Those flame wars were long ago. We've moved on a lot since then. Plus, true believers never participated in those flame wars with anger in their hearts. If they participated at all, it was because of their undying love and loyalty to the shipping. May true love prevail!

Swifty

Those weren't flame wars. Those were debates back then. Sure, we have debates now, but in no way should it be a crusade to convert other people to like pairings like PokeShipping or ContestShipping. Any (public) malice towards any other pairings and its fans should be discouraged or at least internalized.

I'm going to go ahead and brandish my old OPS SPPF Branch Director badge here given by Archaic himself. If you're going to bring up ye' olde OPS days of yore, remember that OPS was about being model shippers. We want to discourage immature behavior like yours while any confrontation with other shippers should be limited to civilized debate that points out illogical fallacies and factual deficiencies of their claims of canon status.

Honestly, I think Grand Inquisitor is just a troll who's trying to lampoon and make fun of PokeShippers by using OPS's reputation against us.

Last edited:

Chelc

Um... you guys really should've just ignored him, but yeah. He's gone now. No need to worry about it.

Back to topic now.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day

I bet this will get some amusing responses. xD

If I had the chance to meet Ash and Misty, I would be like, "Hi. I am Nathan, but you can call me Nat-chan. Uza-chan does. Anyhow, it's an honor to finally get to meet the two of you. I have one question to ask: how did you two end up in the same room? You aren't even in the same region. o_O" They would probably go something like, "After meeting over a dozen people overly-excited that we are together again, we meet the one person who asks about logic instead."

plopagon123

Perfectly Imperfect
Hi all, I'm back! By the looks of things, I missed a lot... teaches me to muck up my sig like that. =/ I probably won't even get a welcome back.

You thought wrong then, Welcome Back!! ^^

And yeah, you missed a lot of topics. A lot of interesting ones too =/

How would you react if you had the chance to meet Ash and Misty

I dunno. I'll introduce myself to them and I'll just be me. o.o. And If I have the chance, I'm gonna interview them >=3. I'm gonna ask Misty if she does like Ash or not or something like 'How do you feel about Ash?' or something like that... you get the point don't you? ¬¬. As for Ash, maybe I'll ask the same thing. Maybe not. Well either way, if I meet them, I'll just be me and talk to them like any other people.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I like to think of this more as if I were going to create a character for the show, rather than me personally talking to Ash and Misty. I think about how a character modeled after me would be. I'd want her to be Misty's confidant. As I've said many times before, I have a deep connection to Misty, and my character'd just be like "You're not fooling me," if she denied it. I would want her to be an emotional support for Misty.

As for Ash... I'd probably want my character to subtlely hint at stuff. He may not get it, but he'd at least be like "Huh?" and maybe it'd start him thinking.

ash5550

Spartan G-26
Over a thousand posts in here now right?

Cool.

I'd tell Ash that humans don't have cats ears, tails, and coins on their foreheads. And tell Misty to help him realize that.

misty_ketchum

Pokeshiper

I would introduce myself to them.
Then I would like to befriend them.
After that I would invite them in
my house to eat.
Then I'd say goodbye and maybe
give some food for their travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.