• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshipping General Discussion: US > YOU 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokewiz

Good bye :)
but that's only the pearlshippers opinion right? And, since their shipping is going against both advance/pokeshipping, I think it only makes sense for them to say something like that.

I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.

offtopicness, but what's newgenerationshipping?

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Oh, I know. But they did describe a few things to support it... Things like that always bother me, though. For a little while, anyway. Oh, it's a shipping I made up involving Ash and Misty's daughter, Satsumi. I've mentioned who I pair her with before, but since I might write a fic about it some day, I kind of don't want to give it away.

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper
I think if Ash thought of some other girl as a bigger, closer, more important friend than Misty, my heart would break :( Or, at least, I'd feel very sad. I know nothing about Dawn and very little about May, but hey, Misty has the history! She was with him from pretty much the very beginning, and no "new flavor of the generation" can take that away *cough* Sorry, I get carried away.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
I think that Satoshi still seemed closer to Kasumi than to Haruka and Hikari. Pokeshipping is a shipping that's special in many ways. The number of fans that support it (I wonder if any young DP fans like Pokeshipping. . .) The interactions, the friendship/relationship, the hints, and the notable pokeshipper's if I'm not mistaken. I'm proud of Kenji for thinking of Satoshi and Kasumi as a couple; he gets a gold sticker XP.

Moogleborg

Kamen Rider IXA
To me, Misty will be always be one of Ash's most important friends, and in my opinion, one of Ashs most wonderful and most special out of any of his friends. And if it wasn't for Misty, and all of the arguing, bickering, quarreling, battling as well as support, friendship, honor and happiness that she has provided and has had with Ash over these years, Ash wouldn't be where he is today. May and Dawn have their own paths, and pretty much, May has her own potential love, and maybe Dawn might eventually. ^^

Misty however has had the biggest impact on Ashs life, much more than Dawn and May ever will. One of these days, Ash will hopefully truly thank Misty personally for everything she has done for him. ^_^

As for the topic:

If you were put in charge of producing a new "Misty and Ash" song (like Misty's Song or Under the Mistletoe), what would the title be, what would you want to lyrics to convey? Is Ash aware now, or is Misty simply singing about her secret feelings?

I'm not quite sure on how to call it yet, but for a tenative title, I would call it "Life, Love and Friendship" where both Ash and Misty would have a duet to thank each other for the times that they have had together, both good and bad. At the end, they would soon say that they love each other and that they will always love each other and look over one another.

10 years later, they will sing this song once again...only at the end, Ash will propose to Misty and promise that he will always love her, as long as he has her love. ^__^

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper
I'm proud of Kenji for thinking of Satoshi and Kasumi as a couple; he gets a gold sticker XP.

Yeah, didn't that Nurse Joy (can't remember the episode) also think something was going on? I'm sure to many outsiders they did appear to be a sort-of couple, or at least seemed to have stubborn feelings for each other :) I mean, even Team Rocket teased them about it XD Team Rocket!

ChloboShoka

Writer
If you were put in charge of producing a new "Misty and Ash" song (like Misty's Song or Under the Mistletoe), what would the title be, what would you want to lyrics to convey? Is Ash aware now, or is Misty simply singing about her secret feelings?

This sounds like a wonderful topic, I would put a title called 'close for eternity' I'd like the lyrics to convey closeness and compainionship. I hope you don't mind you if I use other ideas for the lyrics as well. I think the lyrics should show that they have gone through a journey.

I ened up writing a song, I hope you guys don't mind.

Close for eternity

Verse one
Our life,
Our freindship.
Our love,
It's gone through so much in our time.
New friends and enemies,
Yet we are still the same.
Close as always .

Chorus
We'll be close for eternity.
Nothing is going to change that,
Even though we're far apart, right now,
You're still in my heart, right now .

Verse 2
My home,
My hopes,
My dreams,
I'm gonna build them with you.
Disagreements and fallouts,
Yet we always make up;
What Best friends do.

Chorus
Even though we're far apart, right now,
You're still in my heart, right now.

Brigde
Many fights, Many nights,
Many things we've done together.
We loved and hated each other,
Yet we're still together.
And I know we'll meet again,
I'll never forget you.

Chorus
Even though we're far apart, right now
You're still in my heart, right now.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
I wrote the song and it's here.

Dedicated to the relationship of Satoshi and Kasumi (Pokeshipping)
Reach
Redoe's 271st song C major 4 beats per measure
slow; lively; yearning three melodies in song (L=Lead Singer)
[piano solo]
melody I
L: One world can lead to war and hate
But there are times when it can change
What wins against hatred
I learned it all from the love of two
melody II
L: So far away of a distance
They don't seem to touch
But in whatever time they have
They reach
L: Just to hope that they'll find a way
To reach the highest ground
Longing for their hearts
To tell the truth
[piano and slw. strings solo]
melody II
L: Eyes of the heaven's and the sea
I can see more than that
Time after time
There would be someone to get in the way.
melody III
L: And here I am longing to see the end
When will love find the way?
I'll just wait, for hope
Time seems to go by so slowly
melody II
L: It's too much to see
That someone could win one's heart
That should've belonged to
Someone else
L: A bond that was willing
To meet again
Why, do they leave?
[piano solo]
melody III
L: Reach through the night
Find the path to your dreams
Here they stand face to face
Shall there be more tonight?
L: Oh I can see it
Holding each other under the moon
What a dream come true
To know that it's real
[piano solo]
melody I
(Jazzy)
L: You [in many note combinations]
Ooh's [in many note combinations]
ooh's ["]
ooh's ["]
Oh ['']
L: (yearning lovingly) I know that their hearts
Will be together
Love will find their. . .
Way
[piano]
L: ooh [in melody an octave higher]

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Nice lyrics, you guys. At first I thought they were real songs. You know, like on the radio and stuff.

I feel better now, thanks. I really wasn't that upset in the first place, just a little down. It didn't last too long.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
Naww, thanx for the comments guys, I should probably perform the song at a talent show, or a show or sort (always ends up in my house > <), get it on webcam. Write the description mentioning Pokeshipping in it, and post it onto youtube. That'd bring the spirit's back up for some Pokeshippers if they're down, and bring some shipper's back, you never know ^-^.

The Director

Ancient Trainer
Gosh what have I been missing. I haven't posted for a while (stupid computer) anyway to the topic.
Well I'm no song writer but i'll give it a go. It should be from Ash's POV because we've had so many from Misty. He should also be very confused about it, maybe not understanding why he misses her so much and not understanding what he's feeling. Maybe called something like "I don't know anymore". Okay that sounded terrible, ah well thats what I think.
Brilliant songs C.Gholy and foxkrystal.

Milotic17

Of course Pearlshippers are going to think that Ash is closest to Dawn. That doesn't mean that he is...

Hmm, this is a really hard question. I'd probably do a Misty song because she's my favorite character, but I'm not sure what it'd be about. I really like "Toi et Moi," the Japanese ending to movie two, so maybe something like that. An Ash song would be cute, though. I like the idea about him being all confused about his feelings.

Arg, I have no creativity when it comes to this stuff. Good job to those of you who actually wrote songs. :)

Yeah, didn't that Nurse Joy (can't remember the episode) also think something was going on?

Yeah, that was one of the earlier Kanto episodes, the one in which Ash battles Lt. Surge. I think it's called Electtric Shock Showdown or something.

Foxkrystal, I've never seen that fanart before. It's very cute. Jigglypoof, I have seen yours, which is by Teppo (which I suppose is pretty obvious because it has "Teppo" written all over it).

By the way, jigglypoof, I was looking at your cell collection and came across the Pokemon sketches and think it's so cool that you have a sketch of Ash and Misty caught in the cage. Pokeball Peril is such a great Pokeshipping episode.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
That is adorably awesome. Thank you for sharing :D *saves*

Has anyone seen this one?

AAML4ever.jpg

Oh, yeah, I've seen that before. But now I can read it. It says "We'll always be together, right?" I think. I'm not quite sure about "iyou" though... but that seems to be the only thing that makes sense.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
Milotic17 said:
Pokeball Peril is such a great Pokeshipping episode
Yes, I like that episode too. I wonder why Team Rocket wasn't noted as Notable Pokeshipper's. haha you double posted Milotic 17, don't worry it happens to me all the time in this forum.
What fanart of Pokeshipping has not been made? Have you seen a fanart of Pokeshipping with a type of theme? A type of holiday? Their type of future? Their type of Past? What type of Pokeshipping has not been seen before?
Make a good answer, and it might be made. . .

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
*returns after a long hiatus* I am very happy to see that Pokeshipping is still alive and kicking...even though Misty is no longer a main character (I am not really that surprised).

What fanart of Pokeshipping has not been made? Have you seen a fanart of Pokeshipping with a type of theme? A type of holiday? Their type of future? Their type of Past? What type of Pokeshipping has not been seen before?

Well, I tend to see Pokeshipping fanarts with the two of them snuggling close together. ^^

As for fanart that has not been made, I didn't think that was possible. o_O I mean, I am pretty sure there is Thanksgiving-themed Pokeshipping fanart of all things.

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper
By the way, jigglypoof, I was looking at your cell collection and came across the Pokemon sketches and think it's so cool that you have a sketch of Ash and Misty caught in the cage. Pokeball Peril is such a great Pokeshipping episode.

Isn't it great? I can't remember whether or not I was aware it was in the sketch set I won, but when I saw it I was absolutely thrilled :D All I'd need is the blush scene and it'd make my year.

I've seen all kinds of Pokeshippy art - Misty as a mermaid and Ash as a sailor - Misty in a pumpkin dress being carried by Ash - both of them writing letters to the other (and depicting the part where the other receives it) - ballroom dancing - the wedding day - dressed like middle/high school kids in their uniforms - there's a lot that's been done. I haven't seen, however, anything involving the movies (or at least the first three). Future!Art isn't all that common, and I rarely see it. Misty is usually holding their first offspring in those cases. Past!Art, as in when they were itty bitty, I've never seen.

wordless

I'm back... again...

Most i've seen are of them snuggling:D or on their wedding day, christmas, valentines day... I'm not sure if there's a type of fanart of pokeshipping that hasn't been done, but if it's a good fanart I don't mind:D

Status
Not open for further replies.