• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeshipping general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
I love that battle. Ash is so stupid sometimes, he should know better than to vicegrip on Misty's Psyduck. The funniest part is when Psyduck's confusion knocked Kingler clear accross the battlefield and hit Ash right in his face! Haha, that's one for Misty. Misty lost to Ash in "Who gets to keep Togepi?" and "The Totodile Duel"...it was so funny.

Oh I loved that episode XD. And it was really funny too. The Totodile is also my favorite XD. Ash and Misty were arguing about who will get the wild Totodile.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
You know, I had planned out an episode like that, where Misty beat Ash in some kind of league, and that was exactly how I was going to have her win. Oh, only I didn't include Kingler, just the part about Psyduck coming out by accident and getting a headache and winning. It was a little predictable, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Of course, my version involved lots of drama with a fight about Misty stealing Ash's dream, and then it would turn out that she tried to lose by "accidentally" sending out Psyduck, or she would say something like she had to do her best against him because she respected him, or something. Too bad it didn't turn out like that, lol

Kasumi-san

is a Pokemon geek :B
I've heard about this clip from pokemon 2000; it was cut from the english version of the movie, which sucks, because if it was left in, it would've made the movie even better than it is.

It wasn't in the Japanese version either. A lot of those scenes in that trailer didn't make it to the movie. It usually happens with the Pokemon movie trailers in Japan.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
It wasn't in the Japanese version either. A lot of those scenes in that trailer didn't make it to the movie. It usually happens with the Pokemon movie trailers in Japan.

That's a shame. A person see scenes like Misty crying, they get hyped out about it, and when they get to see the movie they respond disappointly with "Hey! Where's that Pokeshipping scene?" ;_;

adrenaline

sensible hearts
You know, I had planned out an episode like that, where Misty beat Ash in some kind of league, and that was exactly how I was going to have her win. Oh, only I didn't include Kingler, just the part about Psyduck coming out by accident and getting a headache and winning. It was a little predictable, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Of course, my version involved lots of drama with a fight about Misty stealing Ash's dream, and then it would turn out that she tried to lose by "accidentally" sending out Psyduck, or she would say something like she had to do her best against him because she respected him, or something. Too bad it didn't turn out like that, lol

that kinda happened. Ash and Misty do respect each other; and they admire each other as friends and at times rivals...this is a good pic. ^^

[IMG139]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/holdinghands.jpg[/IMG139]

Pochaki

Go Team Starlight!
Yes, but we should be grateful 4Kids gave a hoot about Pokeshipping.

has anyone saw the special "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon"? ^^
I was so happy that Misty was in that special and I really believe 4Kids want to get this chance to show us some more hints of pokeshipping. Aside from the poor voice acting, it was a good special...I mean the scene of where Ash just yelled "Misty!!!" when she falls down was good. <3

anyways, since this special was released in US first as celebrating 10anniversary of Pokemon, Japan will be airing this special too in the upcoming weeks! ^^ (got info from the official D/P anime site)
I'm more excited to see the Japanese version cuz I think the VA will be more better with their acting= more emotional. ^_^

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
has anyone saw the special "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon"? ^^
I was so happy that Misty was in that special and I really believe 4Kids want to get this chance to show us some more hints of pokeshipping. Aside from the poor voice acting, it was a good special...I mean the scene of where Ash just yelled "Misty!!!" when she falls down was good. <3

anyways, since this special was released in US first as celebrating 10anniversary of Pokemon, Japan will be airing this special too in the upcoming weeks! ^^ (got info from the official D/P anime site)
I'm more excited to see the Japanese version cuz I think the VA will be more better with their acting= more emotional. ^_^

I saw that episode and it was pretty good too^^. I'm really glad that they put Misty in that special episode. Her new voice sound alright but I like he old voice better. For those who see me with a Hikari banner. Don't worry I will always love Misty XD. Misty will always be my favorite^^

adrenaline

sensible hearts
I saw that episode and it was pretty good too^^. I'm really glad that they put Misty in that special episode. Her new voice sound alright but I like he old voice better. For those who see me with a Hikari banner. Don't worry I will always love Misty XD. Misty will always be my favorite^^

It's weird, Ash sounds like a Digimon character, Brock sounds 40, May sounds grown up already, and Max still sounds annoying. lol. I really don't like Misty's new voice either, Rachel will forever be Misty to me. Voice actors are about 65% percent of the character

lol, don't worry about the hikari stuff. I like it better than that weird halloween one.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
It's weird, Ash sounds like a Digimon character, Brock sounds 40, May sounds grown up already, and Max still sounds annoying. lol. I really don't like Misty's new voice either, Rachel will forever be Misty to me. Voice actors are about 65% percent of the character

lol, don't worry about the hikari stuff. I like it better than that weird halloween one.

Yeah true. Some of there voices sound too old. I like the old voices better then the new ones. Did my Halloween signature scared you XD? Well just to let you know that I'm going to bring it back on Halloween. Hey is there a Halloween Picture of Ash and Misty some where?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

They redubbed the special since then, the voice actors sound much better now. The new Misty sounds the most spot on out of all of them, she's nearly identical.

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Heh 'Lo. :3

I know my post might seem a lil' random, but I'm in a Pokeshippy mood because of this --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=-hgfsBRLkkQ

^____^

I had no idea Misty REALLY had something.

All other Ash/[insert name here] doesn't acutally add up to me anyway. D:

And about the new voices:

D: Err...They're ok. But they're horrible actors x] (hopefully, they'll improve)

:3

-End spur of the moment post-

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day

adrenaline

sensible hearts
Heh 'Lo. :3

I know my post might seem a lil' random, but I'm in a Pokeshippy mood because of this --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=-hgfsBRLkkQ

^____^

I had no idea Misty REALLY had something.

All other Ash/[insert name here] doesn't acutally add up to me anyway. D:

And about the new voices:

D: Err...They're ok. But they're horrible actors x] (hopefully, they'll improve)

:3

-End spur of the moment post-

Yes, yes, "Gotta Catch Ya Later" is a very popular episode on this thread, if not the most popular episode. Ironically it's the episode where Misty leaves putting the whole ship on a hiatus. Oh well.

I grew up with the voice actors, so that's why I'm not use to them yet. It's like having the same set of actors for a the 1st and 2nd part of a trilogy and have totally different actors for the third installment. Oh well, we have seasons 1-8 to fall back on. ^^

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
Wow...I found an UBER cute pic.
http://michikusa.main.jp/d-288.jpg

Omg, sooo cute!!!

Now the reason for my post...

I was using google and found a website with some pokeshippy stories, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/7313/3/0/1/

I haven't read all of them, but the ones i have read are really good.

Hey Hakajin, there's one of yours on there, too!

I particulary like the fourth one on the list, "Phantom". I recommend that you guys read it, its really good!

A cute part of the story is that the characters often repalce swear words with names of legendary pokemon. The one used the most is "Mew", although ive heard "Lugia", "Raikou", and "Zapdos".

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....

More like 90% of the character. Whenever I watch old Yu-gi-oh episoes, and Seto Kaiba talks, I imagine Brock. And whenever Bakura talks, I imagine Giovanni. These VAs are more important than they know. Hopefully, 4kids realises the mistake they made by letting pokemon go. Now if only they would dub the show the way they did in the early years.

I agree adrenaline, Rachel will always be Misty. And the other VAs will always be their characters, too.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day

adrenaline

sensible hearts
More like 90% of the character. Whenever I watch old Yu-gi-oh episoes, and Seto Kaiba talks, I imagine Brock. And whenever Bakura talks, I imagine Giovanni. These VAs are more important than they know. Hopefully, 4kids realises the mistake they made by letting pokemon go. Now if only they would dub the show the way they did in the early years.

I agree adrenaline, Rachel will always be Misty. And the other VAs will always be their characters, too.

Yeah, i thought it would be more. You have to account the character's personality, hopes, fears and background too. Misty wouldn't be Misty if she didn't get angry all the time, or if she didn't like water pokemon, right? But yeah I agree, the voice is a HUGE chunk of the character--not just Misty but all of them too.

Yeah true. Some of there voices sound too old. I like the old voices better then the new ones. Did my Halloween signature scared you XD? Well just to let you know that I'm going to bring it back on Halloween.

lol, yeah it did kinda :D It looked like something from a crazy dark episode of Trigun...heh :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.