• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokespe future arc speculation thread: Legends Z-A

BlackButterfree

Wasn't there a time travel theory that Dawn and Lucas get sucked into Hisui by Dialga and that's why Akari and Rei looked identical to them? Y'know, before later trailers showed us that they're likely just ancestors of prominent NPCs like everyone else in this game? Maybe Kusaka could use that theory as the basis for a BDSP and Legends arc. Platinum and Diamond get sent back to when Sinnoh was Hisui, and Pearl (since there doesn't seem to be a Barry Ancestor as a rival) has to try to get them back somehow. Shenanigans ensues, and Kusaka will find a genius way to tie it into Arceus' storyline from HGSS somehow.

I know at this point we're like 3 years out, so it's never going to happen, but I still hope we get a Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee arc. Chase, Elaine and Trace will almost certainly never get another chance at an adaptation. And Kusaka could do some fun things with the addition of Master Trainers, Jessie and James, and even the return of Archer. Not to mention, Yellow could finally return.

e9310103838

Wasn't there a time travel theory that Dawn and Lucas get sucked into Hisui by Dialga and that's why Akari and Rei looked identical to them? Y'know, before later trailers showed us that they're likely just ancestors of prominent NPCs like everyone else in this game? Maybe Kusaka could use that theory as the basis for a BDSP and Legends arc. Platinum and Diamond get sent back to when Sinnoh was Hisui, and Pearl (since there doesn't seem to be a Barry Ancestor as a rival) has to try to get them back somehow. Shenanigans ensues, and Kusaka will find a genius way to tie it into Arceus' storyline from HGSS somehow.

I know at this point we're like 3 years out, so it's never going to happen, but I still hope we get a Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee arc. Chase, Elaine and Trace will almost certainly never get another chance at an adaptation. And Kusaka could do some fun things with the addition of Master Trainers, Jessie and James, and even the return of Archer. Not to mention, Yellow could finally return.

Maybe Elaine / Chase will show up in Pokémon Evolutions XD

I also hope that Pokespe can handle LGPE (and USUM / SwSh DLC) chapter, but now everything is really hard to say... :confused:

BlackButterfree

Maybe Elaine / Chase will show up in Pokémon Evolutions XD

I also hope that Pokespe can handle LGPE (and USUM / SwSh DLC) chapter, but now everything is really hard to say... :confused:
I didn't keep in touch with the Sun and Moon stuff, it didn't incorporate USUM? And I'm sure SwSh will incorporate the dlc somehow.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
I didn't keep in touch with the Sun and Moon stuff, it didn't incorporate USUM? And I'm sure SwSh will incorporate the dlc somehow.
The Rainbow Rocket post-game arc was not added in PokeSpe

BlackButterfree

The Rainbow Rocket post-game arc was not added in PokeSpe
Well, that makes sense. It incorporates Multiverse shenanigans. ORAS bent over backwards not to include Multiverse shenanigans.

Plus, aren't Archie, Maxie and Lysandre all dead in Adventures' canon? I could've seen LGPE incorporating Rainbow Rocket somehow, though. Could've also incorporated that little Sevii side mission where Ariana and Archer are introduced from FRLG.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'm not sure how it's bending over backwards to not include something that wasn't in the source material to begin with.

Pokemon.Manga

With BDSP officially out i think a BDSP chapter has a lot of content for a potentially short chapter and can wrap up the Sird story line well. There is Ramanas Park and the grand underground that can be used to show off new locations, plus the slightly new distortion world content and Arceus content as well. I am curious to what Kusaka will do.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
With BDSP officially out i think a BDSP chapter has a lot of content for a potentially short chapter and can wrap up the Sird story line well. There is Ramanas Park and the grand underground that can be used to show off new locations, plus the slightly new distortion world content and Arceus content as well. I am curious to what Kusaka will do.
I think Ramanas Park makes sense. It's the only new stuff in BDSP and it would make sense for Sird to go after the legendaries

LordSerperior

I would rather they not waste time with BDSP and just do a proper Legends arc. It seems like there's barely any new content and none of the characters got redesigns. The Sinnoh trio can cameo at the beginning or end of the Legends arc.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Between the Isle of Armor, Crown Tundra, BDSP, and Legends I have no clue how Kusaka is going to tie everything up. And that's not even addressing any Rainbow Rocket shenanigans and the ever dying hope of a Let's Go arc.

redchesus

Jade Star Trainer
Well based on the early "rumors"... it looks like it's DEFINITELY a time travel story for PLA. I'm getting the feeling they're going to get Platinum to explore her own family's (House of Berlitz) history in Hisui

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I would love to see Giovanni's/Silver's Ursaring to Evolve.

Also maybe Black 2 Dewott to Evolve into Hisuian Samurott. Since Ingo is in games there is a chance for this. [/ISPOILER]

WaterTypeStarter

How will the arc for Legends handle Rei and Akari? Given they look pretty much identical to Lucas and Dawn, will Dia and Platina take on the role as their counterparts or will new characters be created as their counterparts?

Last edited by a moderator:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
How will the arc for Legends handle Rei and Akari? Given they look pretty much identical to Lucas and Dawn, will Dia and Platina take on the role as their counterparts or will new characters be created as their counterparts?
Kindly use spoiler tags if you're going to talk about major plot details for recently-released games, thank you.

shadowF

Is there any chance we will find out soon if they will adapt Legends for adventures or not? I feel like too much has passed to adapt Let's Go but I am curious of Legends will get an adaptation.