• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokespe future arc speculation thread: Legends Z-A

Lucky3

Also since there are version exclusive leaders, it'd make sense to have different characters challenge different leaders.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Since B2w2 is wrapping up, hopefully that means we get a second magazine (maybe he Webry spot will be open?).

Because there's literally no other way we could properly do this without one.

shadowF

So apparently there's a thing called the Champion Cup that sounds more like a tournament than the usual E4 challenge. Now I really really hope that both Sword and Shield are into battles and get to participate in this thing.

I would love that both dexholders go and do the gym challenge! One thing I always hated was it always had to be one Dexholder that got to complete the gym challenge and the rest didn't. So hopefully that changes and both trainers can challenge the gym challenge and face each other in the champion's cup. Also since there are version exclusive gym leader then that allows for more variety as well.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I would love that both dexholders go and do the gym challenge! One thing I always hated was it always had to be one Dexholder that got to complete the gym challenge and the rest didn't. So hopefully that changes and both trainers can challenge the gym challenge and face each other in the champion's cup. Also since there are version exclusive gym leader then that allows for more variety as well.
Honestly I thought exploring different interests was a huge advantage for the Pokemon Adventures to look at the World of Pokemon from different viewpoints but I do agree with most of you. It's been way WAY too long since we've had a legendary rivalry like Red & Blue.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
Since B2w2 is wrapping up, hopefully that means we get a second magazine (maybe he Webry spot will be open?).

Because there's literally no other way we could properly do this without one.

Unless the Let's Go chapters will push through.

ShadowForce720

so if we wound up with a situation where the only going pokemon adventures/special manga is Sword and Shield would that mean we would be getting 2 chapters a month instead of one meaning that Sword and Shield will wind up being able to have more chapters.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
so if we wound up with a situation where the only going pokemon adventures/special manga is Sword and Shield would that mean we would be getting 2 chapters a month instead of one meaning that Sword and Shield will wind up being able to have more chapters.
If there is a chance then yes ....but ....there is could be a long shot bw2 arc is push back again or something like that

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I'm pretty new to the manga, I've just finished the GSC saga. But I'm just wondering, how come the S&M one will only have about 40 rounds released over three years, whereas even Gen VI had about 60 released over the same period of time.

Also, there were over 120 rounds in gen IV. Were the rounds just shorter back then compared to now or were there just way more releases?

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
I'm pretty new to the manga, I've just finished the GSC saga. But I'm just wondering, how come the S&M one will only have about 40 rounds released over three years, whereas even Gen VI had about 60 released over the same period of time.

Also, there were over 120 rounds in gen IV. Were the rounds just shorter back then compared to now or were there just way more releases?
Both, it seems they were able to do 3 chapters in a month long ago. Also, the older chapters are usually less than 20 pages, where recent arcs like XY and SM have 24 pages or so for every chapter

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
They even haven't showcase other Alolan Legendaries namely Marshadow, Magearna and Zeraora, I wonder what would be their rolea in this saga despite that the SM arc only have a few months away before it wraps up. Meltan and Melmetal for sure have a huge role if the Let's Go chapter happens.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
Both, it seems they were able to do 3 chapters in a month long ago. Also, the older chapters are usually less than 20 pages, where recent arcs like XY and SM have 24 pages or so for every chapter

Thank you! I obviously haven't read SM yet, but reading this makes me fear it'll feel rushed, because what I love the most so far of the first two gens is the scope of the story and how many characters have their own storylines. I hope finishing up B2W2 will open up some time and space to make SwSh great!

shoz999

Thank you! I obviously haven't read SM yet, but reading this makes me fear it'll feel rushed, because what I love the most so far of the first two gens is the scope of the story and how many characters have their own storylines. I hope finishing up B2W2 will open up some time and space to make SwSh great!
Doing some kind of reading marathon all the way to Gen 5? Those are always fun but problem is I always finish up the chapters too fast because there just that good. I take it your on the Ruby & Sapphire chapter?

ShadowForce720

Doing some kind of reading marathon all the way to Gen 5? Those are always fun but problem is I always finish up the chapters too fast because there just that good. I take it your on the Ruby & Sapphire chapter?

Which chapter are you on? and are you going in chronological order or just the order the volumes came out in?

ShadowForce720

I'm at the most recently released chapters of SMUSUM & BW2. I read the series by the order the volumes came out in.

you know it would be kind of nice if since were getting towards the end of B2W2 Chapter if they show something that gives us an indication on when this chapter is taking place in relation to the X&Y chapter.

shoz999

you know it would be kind of nice if since were getting towards the end of B2W2 Chapter if they show something that gives us an indication on when this chapter is taking place in relation to the X&Y chapter.
They did made some references to SMUSUM but I can see the BW2 chapter make a little nod to Kalos through Mega Audino, the only Gen 5 mega evolution. Actually now that I think about it, I don't think they've ever done Mega Audino. Perfect little cameo for BW2.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl

Yeah, I'm trying to read it all! I'm about to start R&S tonight, and I'm really excited about it. And I agree, time flies when I read it as it's so great! Green (the girl) is my absolute favourite so far and I loved her role at the end of GSC. I just want to be done with it all when Sword & Shield start getting released at the very latest.

I remember reading that once B2W2 are done, XY and ORAS will get expanded or reworked slightly? If so, how much gets added?