1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokespe future arc speculation thread - Current games: Sword and Shield

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by lolipiece, Jun 6, 2017.

1. shoz999

shoz999 The Legend of Mudkip

Honestly no clue how much will get expanded upon. @lolipiece probably has the answer to that or at the very least a good guess. Considering how the release schedule is going, I'd recommend you take your time reading the chapters. This isn't like the anime with a fast release schedule unless of course you want to discuss about the latest chapters in the monthly discussions, then that's a different story.

2. BulleDeChagrin

BulleDeChagrin Crushing on Jessie

I want to take my time, but god, it's so good I want to spend almost all of my spare time reading it! But thank you for all answers and advice!

shoz999 likes this.
  3. davidhussay196520

davidhussay196520 New Member

I'm hoping Vee the Espeon gets more attention. It's been a while since we last saw Espeon. Although if we do see an Eevee again, it will likely be a newborn from Vee and Blue's ditto. If that happens, the question is... who will have it?

shoz999 likes this.