• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokespe future arc speculation thread: Legends Z-A

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, feels more reasonable doing a Legends arc and completly ignoring BDSP since it seems to be more or less the same story anyway.

But if Kusaka really feels up to it, just make it a short arc, one volume long, just to show off some of the new things and for people to see the old cast again

Lucky3

BDSP arc where it's just Platinum learning how her family first rose to prominence in the Hisui region.

Lucky3

Although to be fair Kusaka has made plots out of very little and we don't really know anything about post-game content, which is where every remake arc got the story from.

Also I can just picture a scene of Platinum trying out all those new customization options.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Although to be fair Kusaka has made plots out of very little and we don't really know anything about post-game content, which is where every remake arc got the story from.

Also I can just picture a scene of Platinum trying out all those new customization options.
He's always made plot out of new story elements tho. HGSS had the new admins and Arceus, ORAS had Delta episode. There's no new mythical that ties in with BDSP to promote, no new story content as far as we know. So I doubt he will adapt BDSP

LordSerperior

I think a BDSP arc would be unnecessary. I don't see the games bringing any significant new things (if any at all) and they didn't even update the designs for characters. Also with how close BDSP and Legends are being released I'd rather Legends get all the attention than it being divided.

I do like the idea of the Legends arc being framed as the Sinnoh trio learning about the history of the region/expedition.

Pokemon.Manga

I think a BDSP arc should give the Sinnoh dex holder trio new clothes ( Showing the customization angle) and focus on the Grand underground which seems to be only new content in BDSP. Legends seems like it would be more of a spin off like the pokemon ranger manga.

Lucky3

There's always Webry. It's more a matter of whether they can handle so much stuff going on at once. We've already had a chapter of SwSh and Volume 60 delayed.

e9310103838

Yamamoto has pre-ordered the game (Legends Arceus), so I guess at least Yamamoto is interested in it XD

And if Kusaka still wants to show all Pokemon, he still has to consider this chapter. Although it is not ruled out that he may merge BDSP and La or serialize La in the side story.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The problem I see is how they will publish the chapters with Sword and Shield still going.
I mean we had SM and BW2 running at the same time for a bit

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I'm not sure we're going to get a BDSP Pokemon Special arc unless there's some things in the game's story that are different from the original, but I'd love to see a Legends Arceus chapter. Not sure how it'd fit into the Pokemon Special/Adventures timeline since it's very different from the games, but I guess we'll see what's to come.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, to be fair, Legends did it better since it uses the idea of calming them with their favorite food while Emerald seemed to be the whole "a piece of their homeland" which always sounded a bit weird to me.

Getting them to calm down/join you by winning their stomach is far more beliavable lol