1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokespe future arc speculation thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by lolipiece, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Pokemon.Manga

Pokemon.Manga Active Member

Pokemon HOME is offically out. I wonder if Kusaka will add Grand Oak to the manga. I hope he does. It would be funny to see how he will be related to Samson and Oak.

2. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

I always just saw him as just a way more older Oak, given how bony he is. Never thought of him as a separate Oak till now.

3. ShinyPokemon inc.

ShinyPokemon inc. The Lighting King

If Kusaka can plan it out properly then Grand Oak can appear whenever he decides to cover the Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra. I'm very interested in how Meltan, Melmetal, and the new Mythical will be incorporated.

shoz999 likes this.
  4. shoz999

It just hit me. That's how they can introduce Meltan and Melmetal, through Grand Oak who is basically the mascot of Pokemon HOME.

5. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Given that Brigette didn't return when Bank came out (though I fully expect a cameo in the full volumes), I can't see Grand Oak appearing that much.

And Storage System developers rarely play major roles, so he'll probably be a cameo like Hayley or Bebe.

6. shoz999

If it were up to me, I'd keep it as a cameo but keep the dialogue at a minimum and mention no relation to the original Oak because as of now fans have no idea if Grand Oak is Prof. Oak, a relative or perhaps a Rick clone that came Back from the Future.