• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokespe future arc speculation thread: Legends Z-A

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I guess Battle Agency can be said that White founded XD

I see what you did there.

And I think Team Rainbow Rocket will be unavoidable in PMSP. I only hope that Kusaka can arrange some of the role of the appropriate appear, and do not force every villainous to appear. ;303;

Well, he can just use the ones that are available.

Let's see.

Giovanni, check.

Maxie, turned to dust.

Archie, turned to dust.

Cyrus, reformed.

Ghetsis - ???

Lysandre, god only knows if he survived. Anything can happen when it gets collected in the volumes.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Watch them end BW2 on a cliffhanger so Ghetsis/Black in stone can go to Alola for the USUM arc

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I see what you did there.

Well, he can just use the ones that are available.

Let's see.

Giovanni, check.

Maxie, turned to dust.

Archie, turned to dust.

Cyrus, reformed.

Ghetsis - ???

Lysandre, god only knows if he survived. Anything can happen when it gets collected in the volumes.

Lance(Evil Elite 4) Pryce(Neo Rocket) and Charon(Neo Galactic) can fill at least 3 slots...along with(possibly) Zinnia(Neo Aqua and Neo Magma).

lolipiece

Staff member
Lance(Evil Elite 4) Pryce(Neo Rocket) and Charon(Neo Galactic) can fill at least 3 slots...along with(possibly) Zinnia(Neo Aqua and Neo Magma).

Not a villain anymore. Not a villain anymore. Maybe. Zinnia wasn't even a villain. An antagonist, yes, but not on the same level as the others.

I doubt we'll be doing the alternate world thing here. That would be weird.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Giovanni did the same "Not a villain" shtick in ORAS. So did Archie and Maxie. Your point?

Zinnia tried to murder Ruby and Sapphire and abused Legendary Pokémon. Sounds pretty villainous.

lolipiece

Staff member
Giovanni did the same "Not a villain" shtick in ORAS. So did Archie and Maxie. Your point?

Who said he wasn't a villain in ORAS? All he did was help to stop the meteoroid that was threatening the Earth.

Basically trying not to die. And also save his son, too, I guess.

Zinnia tried to murder Ruby and Sapphire and abused Legendary Pokémon. Sounds pretty villainous.

That's a very black and white morality kind of statement. A person who does bad things must be bad, right?

Zinnia fought against them because they worked for Devon, the company who was directly responsible with the death of a person she greatly cared about and also tried to capture her people's dragon god for their own selfish purposes.

You can't call someone "villainous" just because they do some questionable actions. You have to take into account their motivations and reasons for doing so.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Who said he wasn't a villain in ORAS? All he did was help to stop the meteoroid that was threatening the Earth.

Basically trying not to die. And also save his son, too, I guess.

That's a very black and white morality kind of statement. A person who does bad things must be bad, right?

Zinnia fought against them because they worked for Devon, the company who was directly responsible with the death of a person she greatly cared about and also tried to capture her people's dragon god for their own selfish purposes.

You can't call someone "villainous" just because they do some questionable actions. You have to take into account their motivations and reasons for doing so.

Revenge is a villainous motive by default. And by your logic, Maxie was never a villain due to him only wanting more land , but Archie was for the Guile Hideout Jirachi stuff.

lolipiece

Staff member
Revenge is a villainous motive by default.

...No.

And by your logic, Maxie was never a villain due to him only wanting more land , but Archie was for the Guile Hideout Jirachi stuff.

No, Maxie was a villain because he wanted to destroy everything using Groudon's power.

Also, Zinnia's ultimate goal was to save the Earth.

Kein

AKA Silktree
This debate about "bad people" just goes to show that these characters have no reason to cooperate for the greater evil.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Rainbow Rocket? Well okay. Anyway this could be a great way to have another Dex Holder reunion with all these baddies supposedly appearing in the new Sun and Moon games. Could be a way to finish off Sird too if they remember her. Otherwise I'm just going to have to wait and see. But Giovanni probably won't have Mewtwo in PokeSpecial.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
This means there will be a BIG reunion of 21 dexholders vs the Big Bad Bosses? The last time we had it was on Emerald chapter

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Team Rainbow Rocket is a logical conclusion to Giovanni's goal considering he admits to Silver that he always intended to restore Team Rocket back in its former glory. And with the advent of Ultra Wormholes in Sun and Moon, it's easy to see him traveling to other dimensions and recruiting other incarnations of the villainous bosses.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
...No.

No, Maxie was a villain because he wanted to destroy everything using Groudon's power.

Also, Zinnia's ultimate goal was to save the Earth.

Alright, it's a chaotic one. I'll give you that.

After Orb exposure.

So did Giovanni during ORAS. ORAS really screwed with motives, huh?

lolipiece

Staff member
After Orb exposure.

Nope. Quite clearly states his goal was to pretty much burn everything in his first appearance.

So did Giovanni during ORAS. ORAS really screwed with motives, huh?

No. Giovanni tried to save the Earth to essentially not die. It's basic survival instinct.

And also keep his son alive.

ellifeedn

Thinker
What about the possibility that Giovanni had another Mewtwo produced (cloned? made? I'm not sure what word to use here)? I mean, Team Rocket made two Deoxys, so why not 2 Mewtwos?

lolipiece

Staff member
What about the possibility that Giovanni had another Mewtwo produced (cloned? made? I'm not sure what word to use here)? I mean, Team Rocket made two Deoxys, so why not 2 Mewtwos?

Well, you have to ask where has it been all this time? And why use a second Mewtwo when the first one escaped and was later used against him.

Team Rocket didn't create two Deoxys. They were born as twins.

And lastly, all Legendary and Mythical Pokemon are treated as individuals rather than a member of a species in Pokespe. The only exception so far is Deoxys, and that's literally only because they were referencing the anime.

Then again, Mewtwo is a direct reference to the Mewtwo from the first anime movie, so they could reference the second one from the Genesect movie. Buuuuuuut...I can only assume the fandom wouldn't be happy considering the reaction that Mewtwo wasn't well received. At all.

e9310103838

This means there will be a BIG reunion of 21 dexholders vs the Big Bad Bosses? The last time we had it was on Emerald chapter

It is possible since USUM is the last version of DS (NDS / 3DS). The last time we got Pokedex holders reunion in Emerald, the last version of GB (Game Boy / Game Boy Advence).

And it seems that every Pokedex holder have reason to appear in here:

Kanto - appear in the game or joint relationship. (And the Pikachu's Z-move.)

Johto - VC thing, and Silver can go find his father.

Hoenn - SM / USUM can connect with ORAS, and we need Anabel to debut. (And maybe about the different dimension will refer to Hoopa?)

Sinnoh - Due to the game there are many details about Sinnoh, and Moon are related with Berlitz family.

Unova - Not too much connected with Black and White (although I guess the Battle Agency may be created by White XD), but obviously there is a big connection with the international police. (And Whi-two as Team Plasma member also can be related.)

Kalos - Since Dexio and Sina went to Alola, X and Y may also join them. ;199;

Last edited:

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
It is possible since USUM is the last version of DS (NDS / 3DS). The last time we got Pokedex holders reunion in Emerald, the last version of GB (Game Boy / Game Boy Advence).

And it seems that every Pokedex holder have reason to appear in here:

Kanto - appear in the game or joint relationship. (And the Pikachu's Z-move.)

Johto - VC thing, and Silver can go find his father.

Hoenn - SM / USUM can connect with ORAS, and we need Anabel to debut. (And maybe about the different dimension will refer to Hoopa?)

Sinnoh - Due to the game there are many details about Sinnoh, and Moon are related with Berlitz family.

Unova - Not too much connected with Black and White (although I guess the Battle Agency may be created by White XD), but obviously there is a big connection with the international police. (And Whi-two as Team Plasma member also can be related.)

Kalos - Since Dexio and Sina went to Alola, X and Y may also join them. ;199;

Colress appear in the Sun and Moon games

Take the easy way out, just have Sird come in as a stand in for the rest of the villains. Hey, with her skin, she looks like she came from Ultra Space like the rest of the Recon Squad

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Take the easy way out, just have Sird come in as a stand in for the rest of the villains. Hey, with her skin, she looks like she came from Ultra Space like the rest of the Recon Squad ��

I feel like they're saving Sird for DP remakes (if we ever get them :()