1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PokeSpe Medleys

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by TheViolentTomboy, Jul 24, 2011.

1. http://www.youtube.com/user/PokesupeFreak#p/u

Seems like it's popular on niconico now to make PokeSpe medleys, or at least sing songs as the PokeSpe characters. This usually means taking a pre-existing song and inserting new lyrics for it.

Gotta say, I'm impressed with the effort made by the Japanese fans. Most of the singers aren't bad (a few are a bit off-key, I admit) and have voices that fit the character they're playing. I have no hope for a PokeSpe anime, but it's things like this that make me believe an official drama CD or collection of character songs can still be made.

I'm really thankful for PokesupeFreak for uploading them because I can't figure out how to navigate niconico. Just thought I'd share them with you guys. And if any of you know Japanese and can translate the lyrics for any of the videos, you'd be awesome

2. shengar

shengar Silent reader

Some of those medley and song voice cover are really awesome. I even turn one into mp4 format and listen to it almost everyday.
    The Japanese fans effort is really impressive. It makes me wanna they get officialized or more recognized for their effort.

Actually, I wanna get those picture from Pokesupefreak youtube page background image.