• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(PokeSpe Topic) Do you think they'll make a new Main Character for "Pokemon Grey"

Kameinu

Arooo!
And N is far too older compared to the rest of BW quartet.

That isn't an excuse. First we don't exactly know his age. Second, the BW group is the group to have gotten their dexes at the oldest age yet. And Red and his group are probly 19 by now. Age really isn't a factor. The real factor is how this role would affect the portrayal of his character. As I've said, I'm certain Kusaka can handle it in a believeable manner if he feels it's the right way to go with him.

Last edited:

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
On the N maybe bein Grey thing. I don't mind if he is made a holder or if we get a new character. The whole idea may seem out of character at first, but remember that whatever the Grey Arc will be, it'll most likely take place some time after the events of the BW Arc. It could very well be like the Emerald and Yellow Arcs which take around a year after the arcs that started each corresponding generation.

N goes on a soul searching journey, if a decent amount of time passes between the two arcs, I can see him taking the role of dex holder possible. And I'm pretty sure Kusaka can handle giving him an acceptable character developemt that would lead him to the role of Dex Holder.

If they go with an original character, I'm highly curious on how they'll tackle it. What would be this person's drive? N's could possibly be making up for his mistakes and trying his best to understand a world of human and Pokemon collaboration.

I can see this happening. Like I said before, it seems like the sort of thing Pokespe would do, especially since they haven't yet actually had a bad guy go good/dex holder character. Sure, Blue and Silver stole stuff, but that's nowhere near as antagonistic as N's motives.

The only problem with this is that all of the dex holders have been named after game versions so far. Unless the person that said "N" could stand for "Neutral" ends up being correct, and the third version is going to be called "N/Neutral Version". It is a thought...

Pokemonfangirl

I love all Pokemon!
I'm hoping they will make a new character for Gray and make it female.
Also, I want Cheron and Bianca to keep their dexes.. but I dunno if that'll happen at this point.

Miri-chan

Just take a look at N's eyes...
Yup, his eyes are grey :) And maybe N is just a code name. I hope N will be third dexholder, it would be really cool ^o^ A villain become a hero, oh my (lol)
I think I have read the theory of N's name already, but I don't remember where, and its theory really make sense.
But the important thing is...there will be a third version or not, seem like we won't get the new game this year =_=
Oh, well, I found it :)
[QUOTE="N's name theory _pokebeach.com]Cheren means Black and Bianca means White in foreign languages, so N's name- being the third rival- might be named after Gray.
The Greek word for gray is nkri.
If you guys remember, some guy from 4chan (or 2chan, I forgot lol), before the games were released in Japan, said that N's name was Nikorai. This was dismissed as a rumor, and it was never confirmed by GF.
However, if you look carefully, NiKoRaI.
Every alternate letter of this name is NKRI, Gray.
Also, Rai is connected to electricity in Japanese, and if you spell the name as Nicolai or Nicorai, the "ico" could mean ice. These are related to the Unova dragon trio. Not so sure where fire comes in, but meh.
Nikorai/Nicorai/Nikolai/Nicolai also derives from Nicholas which means "Warriors of Victory" in Greek.
So, especially considering Nikorai when romanized is Nicolai- which is a real life name- I would like N's name to be Nicolai- Nicolai Harmonia.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Just take a look at N's eyes...
Yup, his eyes are grey :) And maybe N is just a code name. I hope N will be third dexholder, it would be really cool ^o^ A villain become a hero, oh my (lol)
I think I have read the theory of N's name already, but I don't remember where, and its theory really make sense.
But the important thing is...there will be a third version or not, seem like we won't get the new game this year =_=
Oh, well, I found it :)

We have made a lot of very possible assumptions here, but I'm afraid the creators will think that we're on to them and go with an entirely different theory. Like what they did with Wally and Emerald. I have nothing against Emerald, and I personally don't really like Wally, but it's only natural that he should be Emerald in the manga. >_<

Though, I really would like to believe N is Nicolai Harmonia and/or Grey.