• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokesplice123's Fan Sprites Thread

pokesplice123

PokeArt Master

HELLO, and welcome to my Sprite thread, I do various works of art and also take Requests in my Shop(see my sig for link).

Give me all the critesism (LOL at my spelling) youve got, I can take it, but still be polite :)

Getting right into it-

And here is another image I made -

Unknow Hunting -

Here is some more art -
Here is some more art -

Items
Heres a Pale Electrizer

And a Shiny Electrizer -

Also, a Shiny Magmariser

And using those items heres some evveelutions-

Thundreat

Blazeat

More art coming soon -

Last edited:
I love then I wish I could do that I don't have a pc only a iPad...

Gizamimi-Pichu

Unova Traveler
Hey! I've seen your thread and I have to say that you have really neat skills for this.

Ok, now I'm gonna give you some advices. The designs are very well done but maybe you would like to try something different, I mean more combinations in colors, parts and structures [I'm talking about the fusions]. The shading is not very convincing, some times when you add the parts to make the fusions you have to add completly new shades to the parts so they can match with the sprite, try not just to put the parts without adding new shades to them.

The trainers are fine too but you also have to practice more the shading and also the anatomy. For example, in the numbers 3 and 4, their arms look really strong but if you see their legs you can perfectly notice that they are really weak [and too short] making the sprites look weird [Talking about the anatomy].

I really like your style, keep on doing sprite works and I know you'll be even better.

~G-P

pokesplice123

PokeArt Master
More art!!!

Here is some more art -

Items
Heres a Pale Electrizer

And a Shiny Electrizer -

Also, a Shiny Magmariser

And using those items heres some evveelutions-

Thundreat

Blazeat

DarkyWyvern

Reckless Trainer
Jolteon's evolution might be an interesting fakemon, but not as Jolteon evolution (if you keep it like that) because it doesn't fit in the ''look'' of eeveelution by his style. Also, the Flareon's evolution looks too much like a ''long leg doggy head bigger Flareon''. In my opinion, all Eevee's evolution are suppose to look like a genecaly modified cat and no other animal/object.

Now, the technical issues for the first one are that the source of light seems to come from different places depending where you look. If the light come from infront of it, the back of his head should be more shade while if the light come from beside, his body shouldn't be that much shade. The second issue is that the head isn't in the same direction as the body. You should either change the orientation of the head or shade the neck to show that it turned its head ro the right.

The Flareon's evolution has 2 major issues. First, it seems to have flames on its head, middle long fur on its neck and a long fur on its tail. Choose one of those and stick to it because when you mix them it odd (doesn't look natural). Plus the fur on its neck appears to be thicker onfront thant on the sides. Second, the main problem with shading is the front legs. Look at Eevee and Flareon, both have the pale color on their front leg closer from us, so shall your. Also, its legs are long enough so that the bottom of them shouldn't be shade.

mp3p0

Splice 4 life
Don't Know what youre talking about they all look awesome. I for one am not as good as him so i look up to him.

Last edited:

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Don't Know what youre talking about they all look awesome. I for one am not as good as him so i look up to him. see look at my creations and you can tell they suck. the creation is in my sig

Even though you're new, you're not allowed to A.) post non-C+C (Constructive Criticism,) and B.) Advertise your own sprites on another sprite thread UNLESS it brings up an important topic.

The three Magmarizers/Electrizers are basically recolors.

You're very impressive at scratching, while some people, including myself, suck at it. Although, I can't see the gray/green outline on the regular/shiny Thundreats. Try to fix that.

Finally, Thundreat would look more like a split evolution of Electrike than Jolteon.