• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeStar Studios VS Pokemon Musical

Which area would YOU want to waste time in?

• PokeStar Studios

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Pokemon Musical

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Neither, they are both equally unfun.

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Both, Because I'm a Nerd with no life

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Autis-misc

Abridger
With the BW2 games now out worldwide, (I think) We must have experianced both Gen 5 introductions to the world of Minigames. They are The PokeStar Studios and the Pokemon Musical. The question is, which place would you want to waste more of your time in?

Here is a brief explanation of the two:
PokeStar Studios: After Defeating Gym Leader Roxie in "Black and White 2" a talent scout comes and takes you to the PokeStar studios to meet Mr Stu Deeoh, the owner of the Studios. In this area, you can film movies and decide if you want to release them into theaters about 20 steps away from the set. These movies can range anywhere from Action Movies to Horror Films.

Pokemon Musical: Located in Nimbasa City, the Pokemon Musical gives the trainers and the trainers pokemon a chance to dress up and preform in front of a live (within the game) studio audience. After Dressing up your pokemon with various objects, you can take to the stage and wow the audience with appeals that can be thrown out into the audience, or twirled. thats about it. After the show, the owner gives you Audience review and sometimes Members of the Audience give you stuff.

With that said, which area would you want to waste your time in and why?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Pokestar Studios, Musicals didn't interest me at all and I still have yet to participate in one even though I've owned BW since its Jap release date. However, the Studios is FUN.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I don't really care for either. I might do one or the other if I'm bored.

The musicals were damn boring!

1st, you can dress up Pokémon really weird.
2nd, the musicals take too long and there isn't any competition.

It's just about how many props there are on your Pokémon... So you only win when your Pokémon looks ridiculous with all these props on it.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Am I the only one here that actually bothered getting all the props for the Musical in Black? Not that I enjoyed it all that much; it was pretty tedious at times, and I would have really appreciated more interaction and strategy during the musicals.

I'm not quite sure what I think of Pokestar Studios yet. It seems alright, and I'll try some more out when I get a little farther into the game, but IMO, it still pales in comparison to Hoenn-style Contests. Those were the best.

To answer the question, though: Pokestar Studios>Musical.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Yep, the Studios. Musicals are okay, but apart from dressing up your Pokemon, there's not an awful lot to do. Pokestar Studios is more interactive, the finished films are fairly entertaining and you get a tonne of free Lemonades afterwards. =3

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
I enjoy Pokemon Studios more because it's more interactive. Although I think you forgot you can't have an opinion on Pokemon Studios in Black and White because it wasn't there....

Autis-misc

Abridger
I enjoy Pokemon Studios more because it's more interactive. Although I think you forgot you can't have an opinion on Pokemon Studios in Black and White because it wasn't there....

I put down "After beating Roxie in Black and white 2"

That should mean that it wasn't in the original BW games.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
oh my god how can anyone say musical

Pokestar Studios bring back memories of XDGoD's Battle CDs. XDGoD's Battle CDs were amazingness. Pokestar Studios is an amazing expansion on amazingness. That's like amazing plus more amazing.