• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokestop Egg Drop Data (community contribution!)

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Stop 1: Egg 2k
Stop 2: egg 5k
Stop 3: No egg
stop 4:egg 2k
stop 5: egg 5k
Stop 6: egg 10k
Stop 7: Egg 10
Stop 8: egg 2k
Stop 9: egg 2k
Stop 10: egg 5k
Stops 11-16: No eggs, still maxed out
Stop 17: egg 2k
Stop 18: egg 5k
Stop 19-current: no eggs, still maxed out.

Where I walk has 58 stops in less than a mile radius. So it's easy for me to hit stops.

Theo-92

Had nine eggs when I went out, all at 0/X km to walk. Once one had hatched I found another at the next spot. I am starting to think that teams play a part in the drop rate of eggs.

Hatched three eggs total and recieved three eggs, all were 5km. Can't remember the number for each spot I visited, as I tend to cover alot of them (as you do) but will try to when I'm out later.

kittyguy2008

The Piano Man
I have visited 7 spots and the second one i visited gave me a 5km egg (it was a male nidoran :|)
EDIT: I'm on mystic

Last edited:

Auromence

Only 3 stops today, but apparently decided to make up for yesterday.

Stop 1: Egg, 5km
Stop 2: Egg, 2km
Stop 3: Egg, 10km

Theo-92

No eggs last night as like most I couldn't get on the server, I was 9/9 eggs though so I wouldn't receive any. However today the same happened again and got an egg once each had hatched.

Last edited:

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Apparently I'm lucky? Egg every stop, although just started...

Stop 1: Egg, 5km
Stop 2: Egg, 10km
Stop 3: Egg, 5km

Auromence

Stop 1: No Egg
Stop 2: No Egg
Stop 3: Egg, 5km
Stop 4: Egg, 5km
Stop 5: Egg, 10km
Stop 6: No Egg
Stop 7: No Egg
Stop 8: No Egg

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
less lucky today

Stop 1: no egg
Stop 2: egg, 10km
Stop 3: no egg
Stop 4: no egg
Stop 5: no egg

NewSchoolBoxer

Unfortunately my journal doesn't go back far enough to get the stop by stop breakdown before I got a full clutch of 9 eggs. I still think my data is helpful to help determine the likelihood of getting eggs with each distance.
Out of 14 eggs:

5 were 2km
8 were 5km
1 was 10km

Note: I received the 10km egg at level 10 or 11. I'm not sure if there is a minimum level needed to receive it or merely that the odds are low.