• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokestories

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
Pokemon.
what does it mean to you?
why do you like it so much?
have you ever had any inetresting experiences due to pokemon?
family bonds?
etc
tell me your poke story i like hearing what pokemon has done to others

for example, when i first arrived to the U.S from guatemala(around 1999) i knew no english, didnt speak a single word of it. a friend of mine introduced me into pokemon,i fell in love right away with it. i bought some pokemon cards and started learning what each word ment by looking into a dictionary, i wanted to play with everyone and battle with the pokemon cards and games. Once my father got me a gameboy color for my birthay the first game i got was pokemon red, from a friend who didnt know how to pass it. i barely knew english and i beat the whole game without any cheats, and with knowing a few english words. My brother liked it too,so he started playing it he bought blue version, me and him would sit down and play for hours. it made us closer. Now, pokemon still does the same, my little sister i got her playing pokemon ruby, she likes it not a big fan of it, but she likes it. we sit down togeth and talk about it etc. i got my friend into pokemon pearl and now hes into the whole competitive battling thing(hes serebii name is El Cabo) any of you guys have any experiences like that?
what are your pokestories?