• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeTalk: A Christmas Catastrophe

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Hey. Typhlogirl here. I need your opinions.

This is an idea that I thought of today. For any of you who read my comedy fic, 'PokeTalk! The Pokemon based talk show!', you'll know that I have two episodes left before it ends, and I go on hiatus to prepare the second series. Since I'm leaving for Sydney soon, and won't be able to write, I thought of rounding up the season with, instead of two more episodes, one big story/episode thing.

The plot would be this: Typhlogirl (the host for those who don't read) has realised that she is running out of money, and she needs some quickly to buy Christmas presents. So she thinks up some simple ways to get some, enlisting the help of Micheal the Typhlosion (the show's mascot) and Pebbles the Golem (the show's...reporter). Well, anyone who reads PokeTalk knows that nothing ever happens as it should with these three. Here are some of the ways that they are going to try:

-They realised Micheal's life is insured for a large sum. So the three of them fake his death to get the cash. Don't ask.

-Pebbles gets a job at a Daycare. Those poor children.

-Typhlogirl get's the Security guards to do their own dance show. o_O We're doomed.

These are just are few of the ideas I have that I might put in the mini-fic, if I was to write it.

This is a concept that I might save for the Second Series, in which I am going to revamp the fic A LOT, but I was wondering if I should do it now, to end Series One with a bang. It's an option; I'm still writing Episode Nineteen incase I don't decide to do this.

So what do you all think? Any comments are welcome. I really need them A.S.A.P.

Thanks,

-;157;

Last edited:

Iron_Mew

Bloodhound Gang Fan
Hmmm, yes I think it would be a good idea to finish it off with a bang but don't change it to much or it just won't be Poketalk. Anyway nomatter what you do I'm sure you'll pull it off!

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
...It's not a bad idea, but it has to be very long and you have little time to finish it, so you'll have to focus on it.

It's a good end for Season One, it can't just end with a normal episode. Great idea Typhlogirl, good luck!

~Timid Kyogre

The PikaMew Fanatic

Go go Poké-Rangers!
I agree with Timid Kyogre. You should end the season with a bang. That's why I think you should do a combo of the daycare idea and the fake death idea.

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Holy crap on a crap cracker, I'm already envisioning those things happening (DANCING TUTU GUARDS! FRENZIED FEET IN UGG BOOTS! XD) Yes, do put that forth. It sounds like you've already got it quite well-realized, and it sounds promising as hell. Go for it. ^_^

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
LAWL OMG. GO FOR IT! The comedy must be pure, and it must GO OUT WITH, NOT A BANG, BUT A BOOM!

:3 I say you should do it, dear. Take your time, make it riotously funny, and we'll laugh about it three years from now on some nice day. xP Lucks to you.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Heh, glad everyone thinks its a good idea, because I've already written quite a bit...XP

But I have to hurry my procrastinating *** up. Apparently, according to my parents, we are leaving for Sydney in five days. I thought it was double that X____x. So I have to HURRY UP.

When I post this, it will be a separate fic to "PokeTalk!" itself. Things are easier that way. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the input everyone!

-;157;

Psychic

Really and truly
OMFG< Typhlogirl, it sounds positively awesome!
Definitely do it now-as everyone else said, the Season should go out with a bang!

I absolutely adore the faking death idea, so put that in no matter what. The other two ideas are both so cool, but with the dancing Machoke, you won't have much to write unless they go to Hollywood and have their own show for the poor kiddies in the daycare to watch (until they're scarred for life)! XD

Typhlogirl, I just want you to know, YOU ARE MY HERO! *hugs*

~Psychic

B

BrokenDreams

I say go for it. I know from those words of what to come that it will be totally awesome! I can't wait. And have a nice trip to Sidney. I've always wanted to go to Austrailia.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Yay0rz, more support! Excellent! Well, it's halfway done. It's going quicker than I thought it would. o_O XD

It'll be posted when it's finished, a'course.

BD, thanks for the well-wishes. ^_^ It should be fun. Australia is the best. You should visit someday!

Yesh, the Dance Show will be difficult...*goes off to think* XD

Wow Psychic, I'm your hero?! <=O *is honoured* Thankyou!!!! *hugs*

-;157;

Last edited:

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
You know T-Girl, you could make the Machokes dance the Can-Can while wearing their pink Ugg boots, and perhaps the childcare Pebbles waiks at is there (I mean the kids) and they somehow throws her to the Machokes, suprising Micheal and releases a Flamethrower and well.... all hell breaks loose.

Its a very random idea, you could use it if you want.... (^.^)

Knightblazer - ;359;