• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeTalk!! The Pokemon based Talk show

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
*ROFLs and crys from all the laughing* I'm too hurt to say anything on my account, so I'll let my pokemon do the talkin for me.

(Sally) ;373;*slightly scratchy tone* Girl, this is one HILARIOUS comedy! I mean, that's the purpose of it, aint it? And, if you ask me, I find that Typhlosion of yours, Micheal, *growls*

(Shadow) ;197;*Mature teenage tone* Eh, dont worry about Sally. If she finds some pokemon that's tall, breaths fire, and has a sassy atitude, she'd say that for anyone.

(Stone) ;376;*Robotic tone* I have concurred that your comedy is, in fact, pleasing to one's eyes. I was, as you humans say, laughing my posterier off.

(Frost) ;362;*southern Belle accent* Dahlin, that was the funniest thin I have EVAH read in my life time. You should keep on writing these excellent comidies!

(Savanna) ;260;*similar to the umbreon's tone* I was down there on the floor with H a few times. *chuckles* I'll never be able to look at a Typhlosion straight anymore.

(Nirvana) ;330;*fast-talking, but still understandible, tone* Man, those chaps were LMBO material! I'm so glad that I thought of it! *waits for Typhlogirl and Micheal to flogg and massacre him*

Oh, and Hahlin wanted to know if he could be a guest start or something in one of the chapters.

;197; PWNS ;133; - The new kid

Dratini 79

Typhlogirl, this fic is SO STINKING FUNNY!!!!!!
I've been reading this for a while, but I never reviewed.
This is one of the funniest fics I've read, along with "When Altarias Get Hyper"
and "When Chikoritas Attack"

Goodness Gravy Me

<How about dat?
If season 2 does get made, how about having Serebii (that's the boss) as the guest host? How about DAT?

Pwnanator

Typhlosion Humper
Wow, I asked to be your friend a few days ago and I haven't spoken to you since. I'm such an awesome friend XD

Anyway, I've only read the first one and the legendary birds one. Sorry that I don't have the patience to read the entire series but we all know SPPf, timing out left and right.

Anyway, the gangsters one is awesome. Even though I hadn't seen Archie and Maxi from the show, yet you still did an awesome job with them; fighting like little children. Plus the occasional cameos are a cute plus.

And as for the legendary birds one, I'm sure that just like everyone else, I love how you did Zapdos's personality. He's hilarious, and I like what you did with the pyro maniac Moltres.

Articuno I find you did rather funnily. Her being artistic yet very funny. You know, this may sound strange but I'm actually really good friends with her.

And as for Lugia, I love how emo he is. Wondering aimlessly looking for a purpose in life!? That's so hilarious! I always found his behavior strange, even before this, despite the fact that he's my second favorite (You already know my favorite :D)

Anyway, this is very well done, and I shall get to reading the others soon enough. Excellent job.

- ;157; (that's right, I'm ripping off your signature XD)

Nina-Chan

My master calls...
Um, Mew Master? I think quoting someone and just saying: "Make it plz" is spam. Please don't spam Typhlogirl's thread. She works really hard to write these things. (I know. I write fanfics too.)

Anyway, Thanks to Typhlogirl for writing these Chapters in the first place. *Glomps* They are a great laugh and are an exellent point of my day. I must say, however:

1. Don't feel obliged to answer every request some little noob asks for. If you wish, only answer the ones who are literate and mature.

2. Feel free to report some of these people who repeatedly spam this wonderful thread.

3. Many people have said this, but... Thank you is two words. ^_^;;;; Just one of my pet peeves.

Um, I think it is great otherwise. I'll post or edit if I see a problem, though. (I was sad you got rid of the co-hosts... but it had to be done.)

Once again, Thanks for writing, and please don't quit!

A long time fan, who only recently made an account-

Nina-Chan~ ;335;

Center Lucario

OMG! BEHIND YOU!
I may be new here, but I've been reading your fics for years, and I gotta tell you YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
I found little more than no mistakes and I can't even begin to describe how good your content is!
The only mistake that I saw a few times, and probably was mentioned many times, is that thank you is TWO words. TWO. Other than that, I'm pretty sure there are no errors.
If I were to quote every single part where I laughed, my post would be longer than 3 pages.
And your idea of the Christmas special? I would have never thought of that!
And that concludes my short (and crappy) review. -_-'l|