• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeTalk!! The Pokemon based Talk show

S

Shadowcat

Don't overuse smilies and you're posting nothing in which would help my sister. Do not post on why she should interview Dragon Pokemon, 'cause there are to many out there. Please, do respect my sis for writing this. She spent loads of time and effort on it, so don't SPAM and make her unhappy. Also, she got nominated, but you don't have to double post, BlueAbsol. She has to do stuff, so don't post your own script here. If you want to, write your own Fan Fiction. My sis said so. I'm just standing up for her.

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
I don't think PokeTalk is over, I think Typhlogirl is still thinking about Season Two. I'm not that sure though.

~Timid Kyogre

ThunderGun

MooMoo Farm- FarmBoy
I have to say I really enjoy reading poketalk. This is because you really seem to know your characters and that brings them to life. ;383; Groudon is my favourite character. I think that you should do some element themed episodes. That would be awesome!!!!

B

BlueAbsol

I don't know. I'm sure Typhlogirl has enough ideas for now, and anyway, at least for me, with schooland all you can't exept her to be a fanfic making machine. :/

Burnt Flower

Horror Mistress
Hmm, shouldn't this be in the Completed Section since Poke Talk: Season One ended (since the Christmas special was the ending)? Or will you add season two in this thread as well? Or will it be in a seperate thread? What will season two be about?

Just some questions I'm currently wondering about. :3

Z

ZGDK

I've been reading this scince before I joined, and let me tell you I nearly fell off my chair in hysterics!

deoxysmaster8000

no-one can beat me!!
whoa, havent been here in ages, can I get a link to the x-mas special? i cant find it.......but HEY! WHOS BEEN MESSIN WITH TG???? THATS MY JOB!!! so leave her alone and let me mess with her head just like old times :D just kidding xD well, nice as always, but whens the next eppi comin out?? pm me when it dose

deo-kun ;386;

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The rular of all humor= Typhlogirl!

Typhlogirl, you have been gifted with the gift of humor. I am serious. In fact just about everyone has the gift of humor, but you used it to make people fall out of their chairs, force them to stop breathing for a few minutes and much more.
;025; - Yours kills people.
Nuh-uh! I just make bad jokes...
;025; - Yeah, yeah, whatever. And I think Michael is funnier.
;157; - *barges through door* It's MICHEAL! *attacks*
;025; - HELP! I'M BEING RANSACKED!
;157; - Next time, say it right or else. *leaves*
;025; - *bruised* Oog...*faints*
0o;; Anyway, congrats for brightening peoples' days with your humor. I can't wait for the second season. Take your time to think it out. No hurries.
;151; - What's wrong with Cheeky?
Got attacked, Myra, now go clean your room. It's hideous.
;151; - Is not!
Well, anyway, see you soon! MAY POKE-TALK LIVE FOREVER!

~~~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to us midgets! ;025; ;151;

K

karusho

Typhlogirl, you have been gifted with the gift of humor.

Wrong. Typhlo has a gift for: 1)Writing, 2)Invoking other people's emotions. For example, this fic invokes humour and happiness. Pkmn Rebellion, on the other hand, invokes sadness, anger, and despair.

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Umm, Okay...First of all, you're sort of wrong. Not all people could be funny when they want to, so it is sort of a gift. And The Pokemon Rebellion and PokeTalk are just what Typhlogirl could do, everyone can't do the same exact thing. She writes what she could write, I write what I could write, everyone writes what they could write. Typhlogirl could write both of PokeTalk and The Pokemon Rebellion, so it is sort of like a talent. The end.

~Timid Kyogre

ShadowSora

i love them!!!!
I loved it!!! This is grat stuff!!! I liked it all!!! I loved Maxie how he orderd all the pizzas for Archey!!! Keep up the good work!!!

ShadowSora

i love them!!!!
OMG this is great!!! you kep it up and you will becom a legend. the chapters are so funny!"hahaha". still laughing!

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!
lunic said:
This is what I think what I think the next episod shoud be *legenderes that dont apper in moveis* long titel I know.(midell sene)

kyoger:OK THATS IT your goin' down Ho-oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ho-oh:x_xmommy!*gets hit with desk*
misingno:mad:_@birdys
tyhlogirl:>_<evrey day...WHY ME!!!!
Ho-oh:*wepping*T_Xmy neck.......
make it plz