• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokeTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

tskune

Nakodile
its my first ever RP so yeah feel free to criticize
welcome!
this is an RP where you are a pokemon who is on a TV station with many talking pokemon! each pokemon has their own show, but they all interrupt eachothers shows, (example can only be used by me) DW politoed weather being interrupted by the DW ninetales stopping the NEVER ENDING RAIN forecast!
registration form goes as followed:
species: wooper

pokemons name: shelldon

personality: very oblivious and cheerful, never seems to know whats going on and is always lost in his own world, doesnt seem to notice he has no arms, and is blissfully unaware of his surroundings

show: news (ironic isnt it XD)

it can be a sitcom, comedy show, whatever~

nothing explicit!!!

the plot processes as it goes, cause i need to know the people participating so i can make the plot!
no legendaries or shinies!!!
now that you understand the gist of it, sign up now!
so i can know u read the rules and all, you must write wooper pwns in your registration form kay?

Last edited:

Dynelegacy

Steel Mayhem
Ok so like we RP our show in the thread?

Last edited:

tskune

Nakodile
lol you gonna register dyne?
dyne approved for anubis (lucario) with wrestling
9 slots left~

Last edited:

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Pokemon: Frosslass

Pokemon Name: Eliza

Channel: Haunted Home and Garden

Btw, wooper pwnz

Dynelegacy

Steel Mayhem
Because wooper is weak, anubis could take a hundred of them with a blindfold on >.<

Last edited:

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Oh, she's quirky. She's really nice, but has OCD. Lol

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
I love a hood role play or FF.

tskune

Nakodile
lol gl when we get enough ppl to start cause my air head of a wooper is gonna trample all the flowers and ruin everything with his stupidity~

Dynelegacy

Steel Mayhem
he better stay away from wrestling or else he will have a shortened life expectancy :eek:

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Oh god... She might melt with fury...

tskune

Nakodile
my wooper cant spell life XD he spells it with a w and an x wooper wont notice the melting....*sigh* oh wooper lol

Dynelegacy

Steel Mayhem
all wooper are stupid :p

Last edited:

tskune

Nakodile
did you ready the rules? XD talking pokemon! besides i dont think any trainer would want an OCD froslass a conceited lucario or an extremely stupid wooper....YOU MONSTER! (they rlly all are) but theyre stupid and cute D:

Tollen

Lord of Falling Ice!
Wooper will notice eventually. Lol
And if Lucario tries wrestling Eliza he'll just fall through
this is already hilarious.

tskune

Nakodile
wooper will probably notice the melted eliza...eventually...a week later when shes evaporating XD

Dynelegacy

Steel Mayhem
not true! lucario is part steel muhahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.