• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokevolution {12+}

Status
Not open for further replies.

weavile omega

I make a sexy squirl
This is my first fic so enjoy

Frosted Heavens

Crystallized Wind
if you start a fic you should at least post a chapter, I think that is the most basic rule to writing^__^'

UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!!!!!

please make another thread when you actually have a chapter to post, okay^-^'
I also suggest to read advice for aspiring authors, because you seem to be a newbie and I'm worrying if you actually have a chapter it would be written in the reply box, okay??

Electric Soul Fairy

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Me shall be reporting this now.

At least you gave it a rating which means you understand something.

weavile omega

I make a sexy squirl
Ch. 1

Ash looked out his window at the darkening sky. Everybody else was already asleep, but Ash couldn't get to sleep. He had a bad feeling about going to Yurimoshiet Isle, like there was something on that island waiting for them. He tried to explain that to the others, but he couldn't find the guts to. Especially because Misty was there. Something had changed about her. She looked more like a woman than she did Misty. He hadn't looked her in the eye since she turned up at the port destined for Yurimoshiet. He blushed every time he was around her, but he loved it when she was close to him. "Ash?" Ash swirled around. It was Misty. "What are doing awake?" she asked. He didn't answer. She stepped foward so she standing right next to him. He had ths feeling that made him look at her. He was surprised to find that Misty was looking at him. She looks so beautiful,he thought. She gave him a faint smile.

Misty suddenley felt like she would cry. She threw her arms around Ash and cried into his shoulder. Ash embraced her and felt right at home. There was a sound in the distance. "What was that?" Misty asked, her face still resting on Ash's shoulder. "It sounded like a...gunshot." he replied. They heard a scream. Ash looked down the dark hallway. "Hello?" Ash said down the dark hallway. A bullet hit Ash in the arm. "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!" he shouted. Misty saw blood running down Ash's arm. "Ash, come on!" Misty said pulling him down the hallway. They ran into a saferoom and Misty shut the door. She cut ciculation to the shot. Ash slowly opened his eyes again. Misty did something that she didn't mean to do. She kissed him. Gunshots pounded the door. A shot broke through and hit misty.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Ash screamed. He sat up. It was a dream. Ash looked at the bed Misty was laying on. She was there sleeping peacefully. Thank god, he checked his arm. No hole or blood. Ash went back to sleep.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Sorry but since this is a chapter, I looked at how long this was in Microsoft Word, it's not even 1 page in length. It has to be at least 3 pages in Microsoft Word to be acceptable. So I suggest work on a chapter for a couple of days to actually put some thought into one.

Even thought the majority of this chapter was a dream I would have liked some addition to this chapter. I mean Ash has a dream and wakes up. That's it, boring. Just use your imagination to brainstorm new ideas cause this was "Yawn".

Me suggests you should go read The Rules and The Advice for Aspiring Author's stickies which can be found at the top of the fanfiction forum.

weavile omega

I make a sexy squirl
thanks for the advice. i am kinda nervous, seeing as this is my first fic for this site. i have written others before but this is the first one meant for public viewing. i will work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.