• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokkén Tournament Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakonekoshi

Yes it's Pokken Fighters- wait, an arcade game?

oh..We all know what happens to Pokemon Arcade games ( they stay in Japan and never come to America )...

norcali

Title Goes Here
I was hoping the "shocking" part of the special announcement would be more...well...shocking and interesting.

Razmos

I have this sponge..
When is the announcment? Im in Portugal and my time is 14.10 now... I though it was 14pm... And where can I watch it?
It just happened, you missed it :(
The stream is still going, but it's just people talking about the announcement we just saw.

Bariokie

rock dog
**** I was so hyped then saw arcade game I'm depressed now **** this... Wii U needs good games and system sellers why the **** is this an arcade only game.

Ikr **** those japan only ******* arcades...

Do they even realise how much we have wanted this.
How great it would be if they added amiibo to it.
But no great!!!!!!@!!@!@!!!!! Japan only arcade yes reely kooll!!!@!!!!

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Japan only...
I called it and still got hyped. Oh well :/

IcySealeo

I totally forgot about this game, can't believe that a whole year passed since we saw an image of this game. But, I must say that this is not the "shocking" announcement I wished for.

Ajduk

Well, obviously the japs don't understand the concept of ''earth-shattering'', the word which they used to describe this announcement.
At least it is not Detective Pikachu xD Cool, it might get ported to WiiU, meaning that the minority of people who actually bought the
console will get to play it.
Better port it on 3ds. It will sell more....but mnjeh, logic was never their strongest suit.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
um so what's the pokemon game announced, an arcade game - sorry can't hear it clear bcause my net seems to be buffering a lot

oh wait did someone just mention pokken fighter, so i guess that will be an arcade game

I'm wondering if this will get ported to the WiiU. Tekken games stay arcade-only for about a year before they get ported to the current Playstation (and still they can't bother to remove the insert coin text).
I don't really have any hopes, but I think it is something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.