• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokken Tournament advice (advice/help needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

To be honest... I was unsure where to put this or where it belonged so I chose here. If a mod feels this is incorrect they will clearly move it to where they think it actually belongs.

It really didn't take me very long to beat Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls and I will probably begin playing Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy today (aptly names as I'll GO INSANE playing it X_X ).

However, whenever I get done with N. Sane Trilogy... it's FINALLY time for me to move on to and begin playing the Nintendo Switch, specifically Pokken Tournament DX (kind of obvious with the thread title)

However... here's the problem. I'm VERY BAD at fighting game. Seriously. You don't understand how bad I am at them. I pretty much suck at fighting games. But I got this game anyway. BECAUSE POKEMON THAT'S WHY.

Reasoning aside... what I'm asking for is obvious. Advice on how to handle this game. Or just general advice on how someone like me who is HORRIBLE and sucks at fighting games is supposed to be at least somewhat average at playing this game.

Also... should I get any of the DLC? I'm playing this game REALLY LATE so I'm curious to know if any of the DLC is worth getting and if so, how much does the DLC cost? I'm willing to get the DLC as long as it's 'worth it' I guess and isn't super expensive.

So if anyone can help me out with all of this I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

The Mega Champion

It says at the top 'Discuss Pokemon Switch games here'

This is a Pokemon Switch game.

Still need help with this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.