• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polio's Fabulous Trade Shop

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia

A Carmine FTW

Beginning Trainer
Hey Polio what's up?

I am interested in your:
Dreamworld Vaporeon: UT, Modest (English)
Dreamworld Glaceon: UT, Brave (Japanese)
Dreamworld Umbreon: UT, Careful (Japanese)
Dreamworld Chimchar: UT, Jolly
Dreamworld Torchic: UT, Adamant (NEAR FLAWLESS)
Dreamworld Mudkip: UT, Adamant
Dreamworld Birthday Togekiss: UT, Modest
Dreamworld Mamoswine: UT, Jolly

I can offer:
Tons of event pokemon please check my shop because I do not want to clutter your shop with a lot of spoilers. Unless you want me to.

Shiny flawless:
larvitar
anorith
dratini
Latios

Just take your pick I have a lot of events you can go through when you get the time.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@A Carmine FTW: Fantastic list. c: I'm interested in:

-TRU Ash’s Pikachu ID 01301 Holding light ball Naughty nature: February 1, 2011 X3 (legit got myself)
-ANA Pikachu ID 41205 Holding a Light Ball: November 13, 2006 (Timid)
-7-Eleven セブン ID 08200 Pikachu Holding Light Ball: August 20, 2010 (Docile)
-PC Yokohoma Pikachu ID 12268 Holding a Lucky Egg: December 26, 2008 (Modest)
-PCNYd Milotic ID 00676 (Quiet)
-SMR2011 Schuthelm (Shelmet)
-SMR2011 Laukaps (Karrablast)
-Pokebox Skitty April 1, 2010 (Lax) Knows the move Pay day, growl, tackle, and tail whip

Last edited:

A Carmine FTW

Beginning Trainer
@A Carmine FTW: Fantastic list. c: I'm interested in:

-TRU Ash’s Pikachu ID 01301 Holding light ball Naughty nature: February 1, 2011 X3 (legit got myself)
-ANA Pikachu ID 41205 Holding a Light Ball: November 13, 2006 (Timid)
-7-Eleven セブン ID 08200 Pikachu Holding Light Ball: August 20, 2010 (Docile)
-PC Yokohoma Pikachu ID 12268 Holding a Lucky Egg: December 26, 2008 (Modest)
-PCNYd Milotic ID 00676 (Quiet)
-SMR2011 Schuthelm (Shelmet)
-SMR2011 Laukaps (Karrablast)
-Pokebox Skitty April 1, 2010 (Lax) Knows the move Pay day, growl, tackle, and tail whip

Haha thanks it took a while to get all of them lol. But just to let you know the items on them will be taken off because I need to transfer to 5th gen. Also pokemon like ANA pikachu will not have their HM moves. So if you want to change anything based upon that let me know. Also do you want to pm the rest of the trade or do it in your shop?

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Haha thanks it took a while to get all of them lol. But just to let you know the items on them will be taken off because I need to transfer to 5th gen. Also pokemon like ANA pikachu will not have their HM moves. So if you want to change anything based upon that let me know. Also do you want to pm the rest of the trade or do it in your shop?
Item loss is fine. c: But dang HM moves. Scratch the ANA Pikachu, then and instead I ask for: Ario Pikachu ID 11219 Holding a Light ball:
November 22, 2009 (Bashful)

I rly hope no others have HM moves. :'D I don't know much about events and no time to research moves and such right now, so bear with me.

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
hi im interested in your Flawless: Shiny Aipom: UT, Jolly (w/ Run Away, becomes Technician) (w/ Fake Out, Pursuit, Agility), Giratina: UT Timid, Shellder: UT, Impish (w/ Rock Blast, Rapid Spin) (w/ Skill Link), and possibly kyogre timid.

cmt for offers.

A Carmine FTW

Beginning Trainer
Item loss is fine. c: But dang HM moves. Scratch the ANA Pikachu, then and instead I ask for: Ario Pikachu ID 11219 Holding a Light ball:

I rly hope no others have HM moves. :'D I don't know much about events and no time to research moves and such right now, so bear with me.

Yah no its all good I don't think any of the other events have HMs I will let u know. Can you pm me when you can trade?

A Carmine FTW

Beginning Trainer

Hey I actually am going through getting your events and the PC yokohoma pikachu will not have surf so if you want to replace it let me know

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Jordans77: I'm interested in your non-shiny flawless Reshiram, assuming it is UT.
Also, lol, you offer relationship advice? Way to steal my thing guys. c;

@A Carmine FTW: PCNYb Shuppet ID 00211 (Rash) it is. :'D

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Hi Polio! I'm interested in your Janta's Golurk, and i can trade you an Oblivia Heatran. If you're not convinced, please check my shop and tell me what you like =D. Thanks anyway!

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Hi Polio! I'm interested in your Janta's Golurk, and i can trade you an Oblivia Heatran. If you're not convinced, please check my shop and tell me what you like =D. Thanks anyway!

I'm afraid I'm not interested in anything in your shop. :c Sorry man.

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
nah, don't worry =). Thanks anyway

Hey Polio :),

I have a question from your wants. Do you need them Flawless in all stats or only in the ones that they have any use for? ( For example: I would do 31/x/31/31/31/31 for your Cleffa w/ the egg moves, NN and ability which would be easier for me to RNG)

I could do them Flawless too, just takes me longer.

Slowking12

Trick Room User
Hey can you RNG breed a
Litwick
Male
Flash Fire
Quiet Nature
Egg Move: Heat Wave
31/0/31/31/31/0 Ivs.
I'm offering: Shiny Reuniclus, Shiny Beldum
Ev train, japanese Ditto(max def iv), Escavalier, Cofagrigus, Rhyperior, magnezone, Tyranitar(max atk iv), Conkeldurr, Eelektross
Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Escavalier

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
@Jordans77: I'm interested in your non-shiny flawless Reshiram, assuming it is UT.
Also, lol, you offer relationship advice? Way to steal my thing guys. c;

I didn't write that part, plus we probably offer different advice <_<. anyways yes the reshiram is non-shiny and it is ut. i do not need the timid kyogre anymore. are you trading all of the pokemon i wanted for it or how many?

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Panbobo: You're a good sport, thank you for not raging. <3

@RiseOfZekrom: It has chloryphyll.

@JohnnyBlaze: Sorry dude, I'm not interested in anything in your shop. :c

@jirachiuser1: Hi again! c: I remember youu. ;P
Yeah I consider that flawless. c: Like my Adamant cleffa doesn't need a special attack stat and whatnot. That reminds me; I should edit the first page since some of those are already being RNG'd.

@Slowking12: I do not RNG. Man, if you spam my shop with uselessness like that again I'mma get peeved. =/ Third strike you're out kinda thing.

@Jordans77: LOL then tyty is trying to steal my job. ;D And no I'm only offering one Pokemon in exchange for the Reshiram.

Pika216

@polioparalyzer

Would would you like for your timid Mcdonalds hydreigon and impish ANA Darkrai? Check my shop. I have many gen 5 events and 4.

Last edited: