• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polio's Fabulous Trade Shop

RiseOfZekrom

For Petilil I could offer a shiny Timid Cotonee with 31/x/31/31/31/31 or a shiny Modest Tynamo with 31/x/31/31/31/31?

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Pika216: I'm interested in:
JP:Absol-Lonely(somewhat vain)10/23/07***
ANA Pikachu 2005-Timid
Is this ANA Pikachu in fourth gen? Your shop is somewhat confusing to me.

@RiseOfZekrom: I have both of those, and I'm not interested in flawless of different natures. Sorry man.

RiseOfZekrom

Hmm...Would you be interested in a shiny bold dw female Nidoran UT or one that is EV'd? (252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef)

Not flawless but 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@RiseOfZekrom: So an EV'd Dreamworld Shiny Nidoqueen? o: What's the moveset?
That's close enough to flawless for me. c: Is it nicknameable?

RiseOfZekrom

I don't have it on me but will get it soon.
I could nickname it via the AR code
Moveset is Toxic Spikes, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Ice Beam

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@RiseOfZekrom: Does nicknaming it that way make it pop up as a hack?

RiseOfZekrom

No I think the only things that would make it be a hack would be changing shininess/IVs/Illegal EVs/the like.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@RiseOfZekrom: Alright, then I'm down. I'll give you Petilil for it. c: I first need to come up with a nickname. Just PM me when you actually receive it and we'll figure the rest out. c:

would you want to trade your shiny modest rioulu for a shiny UT slowpoke?

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia

Pika216

@Pika216: I'm interested in:
JP:Absol-Lonely(somewhat vain)10/23/07***
ANA Pikachu 2005-Timid
Is this ANA Pikachu in fourth gen? Your shop is somewhat confusing to me.

@RiseOfZekrom: I have both of those, and I'm not interested in flawless of different natures. Sorry man.

Yes both in gen 4. Sorry I copied and pasted it from the other trading forum I go to. I ned to organize it . and those are ok for the ones I asked for.

when are you availble to trade? We can trade in gen 5 and I could send those pokes in files. If you want:587:

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Yes both in gen 4. Sorry I copied and pasted it from the other trading forum I go to. I ned to organize it . and those are ok for the ones I asked for.

when are you availble to trade? We can trade in gen 5 and I could send those pokes in files. If you want:587:

I can trade today. c: I will be on for the next while.
We can trade in fourth; you give me the Pokemon in fourth and I give you your's in fifth. Can you clone on fourth gen? Because I'd like two copies of the ANA Pikachu, and I can only clone on fifth gen.

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
@Panbobo: You're a good sport, thank you for not raging. <3

@Jordans77: LOL then tyty is trying to steal my job. ;D And no I'm only offering one Pokemon in exchange for the Reshiram.

is the giratina sinjoh lvl 1?

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
is the giratina sinjoh lvl 1?

It is level one yes.

Also, a note to everyone. I leave on vacation tomorrow for a week, so any trades not completed today have to wait unil around the 13th.

Pika216

I can trade today. c: I will be on for the next while.
We can trade in fourth; you give me the Pokemon in fourth and I give you your's in fifth. Can you clone on fourth gen? Because I'd like two copies of the ANA Pikachu, and I can only clone on fifth gen.

yeah i can clone in 4th

Platinum FC:5157 3800 4791
Black FC:1463 7222 9476

whats yours?

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
All in the signature. c: Im out of the house right now but when Im home I will have a tick to trade. ^^

Pika216

All in the signature. c: Im out of the house right now but when Im home I will have a tick to trade. ^^

hey sorry i was fixing my shop up. but now im really ready :)

A Carmine FTW

Beginning Trainer
Hey polio let me know if and when you want to do our trade. Thanks

Nevlo

Jack of all Trades
Hello,
i want your Terrakion: EV Trained, Jolly (4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed)

i'm offering anything from mine trade list (see sig)

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
hi there, I am interestesd in your flawless shiny groudon, cyndaquil and tepig, I would be able to RNG you the rayquaza or weedle, I also have flawless shinies in my shop. Please PM me if you are interested, thanks