• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polio's Fabulous Trade Shop

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
I can only trade if you can trade on 4th Gen!

I have no more room in my White Version so I cannot transfer anymore.

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
@Confusious: Alright. For my four I ask for your Flawless Smeargle (Where are its EVs exactly?), Flawless Chatot, and Flawless Zapdos.
252 HP, 252 Sp I believe. However, the Smeargle isn't for trade currently. I'll have to ask you to choose something else if that is alright?

threexl

luna_3_valley
I was wondering if u would wanna trade your shiny deerling and ur shiny jap eevee for wish/ yawn eevee , dark pulse/ extrasensory zoura and a shiny machamp all holding an item of your choice?

PersianStrike

hi im interested in your timid flawless porygon. I have a TRU arceus(and many others if your not interested) to offer.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Noniza: OT is IAN, ID number 20254

@HabsfaN7: I will give you one of the events you wanted in exchange for that shiny flawless Mewtwo. ^^

@Palkiacatcher: Then sorry, naw. I have fourth gen but all my pokemon are on fifth.

@Confusious: Yeah that's cool. c: Could I get that shiny flawless Moltres instead?

@threexl: No thanks.

@PersianStrike: Not interested, sorry. But I'm open to any other offers. A list would be preferable to save space.

Last edited:

PersianStrike

Well I have a list in my signature so just check it out quickly and get back to me if your interested.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@PersianStrike: It's a good list and there are a few I don't have, but there are none I'm interested in enough to give a flawless shiny for. Sorry man.

PersianStrike

alright man

noniza

@Noniza: OT is IAN, ID number 20254

@HabsfaN7: I will give you one of the events you wanted in exchange for that shiny flawless Mewtwo. ^^

@Palkiacatcher: Then sorry, naw. I have fourth gen but all my pokemon are on fifth.

@Confusious: Yeah that's cool. c: Could I get that shiny flawless Moltres instead?

@threexl: No thanks.

@PersianStrike: Not interested, sorry. But I'm open to any other offers. A list would be preferable to save space.

thanks , im it OT by the way ,was just wondering if it was one of mine :)

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Oh that's lovely! c:
Itc, thanks for the shiny. ;) He's a cutie.

Dion_delpino

Hey Polio how have you been?

First up could I get some info?
I would like the ID's of your 10 ANIV Pokemon.
ALAMOS Darkrai: UT, Brave Whats this ones ID?
ANA Darkrai: UT, Docile and whats this ones OT?
I'm also interested in these:
Jeremy Machamp: UT, Quiet
Jeremy Staryu: UT, Timid
Jeremy Vulpix: UT, Quirky
Jeremy Psyduck: UT, Lax
Jeremy Growlithe: UT, Quiet

theres a link to my Trade Shop in my Sig.

Xx

interested in your
Saikyou Salamence: UT, Naughty
Saikyou Milotic: UT, Bold
Saikyou Dragonite: UT, Mild

i have

these shiny are 100% legit and UT verified by me (most are with my OT)
shiny pawniard,
shiny scraggy,
shiny darumaka,
shiny sandile,
shiny dwebble
shiny audino,
shiny purrloin,
shiny sceptile,
shiny Zorua,
shiny pignite
shiny Volcarona,
shiny axew,
shiny sceptile,
shiny zangoose,
shiny golduck,
shiny terrakion
shiny cobalion
shiny golett
shiny politoed
shiny shuppet
shiny mamoswine
shiny crobat
shiny solrock

SpecialS-
-DW Smeargle
-Poke Rnch MEW
-Jap-movie 14 victini adamant,jolly, naughty, and lax (Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, V-Create, Searing Shot, UT Lvl 50, cherish ball)

-DW JAP Bulbasaur
-DW JAP Charmander
-DW JAP Umbreon
-DW Flareon
-DW Espeon
-DW Jolteon
-DW Glaceon
-ANA Darkrai
-ALAMOS Darkrai
-Jap-GOON Scizor
-Shiny Wishmkr Jirachi
-DW Female EEVEE POKE CAFE VENT
-DW JAP Turtwig
-DW JAP Mudkip
-10ANIV Moltres
-10ANIV Entei
-10ANIV PIKACHU
-10ANIVBlaziken
-10ANIVLatias
-10ANIVLatios
-10ANIV Articuno
-10ANIV Celebi
-10aniv Blastoise
-10ANIV Charizard
-10ANIV Bulbasaur
-10ANIV Alakazam

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Hey okay so what if I traded the Events with you on 4th Gen but then you traded me these on 5th Gen?

Gloom: UT, Quirky
Dustox: T, Quirky
DW Squirtle: UT, Bold

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Dion: Hey man! c: I been rly good, how about you?
First up could I get some info?
10 Aniv Celebi: 00010
10 Aniv Pikachu: 00010
10 Aniv Articuno: 00010
10 Aniv Umbreon: 00010
10 Aniv Absol: 00010
10 Aniv Tyranitar: 06808
10 Aniv Charizard: 00010
I can seem to find the Alamos Darkrai in my boxes...I will take another look and get back to you.
ANA Darkrai's OT is ANA and the ID is 12270
I will take a look at your shop; I just want to see exactly how many of my pokemon you are interested in first. c:

@JuanLiNK26: I'm interested in your female DW event Eevee, 10 Aniv Latios, and 10 Aniv Latias. c:

@Palkiacatcher: Sure. ^^ If you only want those three then I ask for your: KYOTO Pikachu
OSAKA Meowth
VUIKORE (Pokemon Center) Eevee

@noniza: Mmff omg I love your list over there. <3 I was wondering, since you RNG, is there any chance you would be willing to RNG something specific for me? I'd be willing to give you more Pokemon for the service. If not, then that's cool and I'll take the Steelix. c:

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Updated list! c: About ten new additions, highlighted in red!

shinymamoswine

Ferroseed: UT, Brave (w/ Spikes, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock)
Sigilyph: UT, Calm (/w Stored Power, Psycho shift, Roost)
I want these two. if you can clone and give back, i can you a shiny 12 hp 252 attack 244 speed 31/31/31/x/31/31 subpunch spore seed bomb adamant breloom and a shiny ice punch dragon dance 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant totodile.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Okay I will get those ready and hopefully be able to trade tonight :D