• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polio's Fabulous Trade Shop

shmavik

i have shiny flawless clone ev training jolly garchomp

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@shmavik: You have offered me that before. I have a shiny flawless gible that I can just EV train myself, so no thank you.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Pikaboy101: Okay, but I'm only interested in flawless IV shiny pokemon. If your's aren't flawless then I'm afraid I'm not interested. If they are, I'd be happy to negotiate a deal. c:

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Not interested, sorry.

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
@Confusious: Alright, took a look!
In exchange for the five, I would like your flawless shiny Girafarig, flawless Dunsparce, and flawless Articuno. Howevs you can pick a couple more things from my list since that will make it a bit more balanced. c:
Sounds fair to me, as is.

I can't do the trade just now though, got a few things to do. Might be able to do it in a couple of hours, if not, then tomorrow.

iron535

heylo.
Personally I don't like cloning... but, I really need a bunch of lucky eggs and leftovers. So can you clone me up like 5 of each? xP
I have no shinies to speak of.... so... sorry 'bout that... :0
but I can offer EV training and several items (including rare candies) as well as a TRU dragonite. I'm not so sure about its IV's currently, but it's UT. I'm not sure just cloning 10 items is worth an event dragonite, but meh whatever I don't need it anyways. :p
btw, I'd prefer the lucky eggs over the leftovers if you don't wanna do one.
also... I apologize if my ds doesn't let you trade with me, for some reason I tried to connect with 2 people over wifi and it wouldn't work Dx

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@iron535:
I'll give you five of each lucky eggs and leftovers if you would be willing to EV train 2 pokemon for me. If interested, PM me so I can give you details on which Pokemon and the EV spread i would like. c:

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Hi Polio! i am interested in your shiny flawless beldum, would you like a shiny stunfisk and shiny marowak for it? C:

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Billybobjoefizz: I'm afraid I only take other flawless shinies; regular shinies don't interest me anymore. Sorry man. :c

Dion_delpino

hey there Polio
I'm interested in these pokemon:
Jeremy Machamp: UT, Quiet
Jeremy Staryu: UT, Timid
Jeremy Vulpix: UT, Quirky
Jeremy Psyduck: UT, Lax
Jeremy Growlithe: UT, Quiet

there's a link to my shop in my sig

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Dion: Coolers. c: In exchange I'd love your:
PCNYc Flygon - Lax
PCNYc Kingdra - Bashful
PCNYb Wailord - Naive
PCNYc Absol - Careful
PCNYc Aggron - Careful

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia

Huspoel

Uhm, Polio, Could you PokeShift my Heatran, you can clone it.

Last edited: