• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polio's Fabulous Trade Shop

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
i have a shiny flawless latios has about 10 exp but NO EVs,i reset them
i am interested in
Trade for Evolution! Karrablast: UT, Lax as long as you don't clone that gives the pokemon a premier ribbon aka pokegen

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@toawest1: I already have a shiny flawless Latios, it's on my offering list.

Hey,

I'm interested in: UT shiny flawless Calm milotic.

Offering in return: UT shiny adamant totodile with egg moves dragon dance and ice punch. All 31 Ivs except for a 29 in speed. Thanks

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Toawest1: It's cool feel free to come back if you find another flawless.

@Porygon2isawesome: Sorry, I prefer the Totodile I have already to that one. :c

craig87

Hi i am interested in your pktopia electivire, world 08/09/10 pokemon and ANA darkrai. I can offer a tru regigigas, japanese movie regigigas, win2011 celebi and pklatam jirachi. would you be interested in making a deal?

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Craig: Sorry, I'm not really interested in those events.

@Porygon2isawesome: I also have that exact Gligar.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Is Clefairy UT, and does it have any egg moves?
What level is Durant?

The clefairy is UT, and it doesn't have any egg moves. Its level 50 something because I RNGed it in the wild. And the durant is above level 50, with the moves X-scizor, iron head, crunch, and hone claws. Hustle ability. I've swept teams with it lol.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Dang I'm looking for a bunch of flawless Clefairies with diff natures but Relaxed is not ideal.
But I'm super down for the Durant. <3 I love Bug types. I can trade sometime tonight, as I'm off to a wedding for the day

Kk sounds good. Btw, I'm later going to RNG a flawless, calm clefairy with the egg move wish. let me know if your interested. Also, any chance you could clone me back my durant? If not thats fine. Thanks.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
So I'll message you when I get home. And I'd be happy to return a clone. c:
Calm is the one nature I already have. However once I get off my phone and back onto the lappy I could figure out exactly what kind of Clefairy I'm looking for in reference to egg moves and nature. Would you be willing to RNG different ones for me?

Sure, but what would you be willing to offer. Btw, first I'm gonna do a calm one for myself. :) also I leave the city for 2 months in about 3 days, so I could probably only get you one, just so you know. Thanks.

Last edited:

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Anything on my list. Howevs that may not work for me anyway. In two months I'm moving out to live in a res at University. xD;;
So let's just leave it at the Durant for now haha.

Na I'm still here for a couple of days, so I could get one clefairy done for you, if you want. Anyway though, my favourite pokemon are milotic and kingdra, and i'm really happy to be getting the milotic from you. Thanks.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Alright, if you could that'd be fabs. ^^
I'll tell you the deets of the Clefairy after we trade for the Durant and you can RNG it at your leisure. c:
No probs at all! Glad I could provide. c;