• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polio's Fabulous Trade Shop

tyty

Poke Dealer
You interested in any others?
I also have a scizor with superpower, shiny flawless ev'd. However I forget the redis agreement, it was either semi-redis or non-redis which I probably could negotiate to full redis for you.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@tyty: Naw, I pretty much got all the others, including that Scizor. 'Cept mine is UT. Anyway would you like the Growlithe for it? I can trade now quickly before I go off.

tyty

Poke Dealer
nah I actually can't trade right now.
Maybe tonight, like in 6 hours-ish if you'll be on. Btw, I have access to all the dw starters EXCEPT CHARMANDER since I found out mine was hacked. If you're interested in any, just PM.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@tyty: Alright then. Message me when you can. I may come back on later.
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. c:

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@bobyjoe5000: I already have that exact Shaymin; it's on my list.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
what about UT shiny flawless darkrai? timid as well but also need to clone in fact, i think Hi There has them

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Fil: I'm super down for your near-flawless adamant Rayquaza and Modest Mewtwo. ^^

@Pingo: I'll be happy to hear them. c; Tootles~

@bobyjoe5000: Could you please look at what I already have before you offer? I also already have that.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Yessir, I'm good to go! ^^ I'll meet you on.

Slowking12

Trick Room User
Im Looking for
Shiny Solosis
Lvl 1
Quiet Nature
Ivs 31/0/31/31/31/0
Im looking for one for my TRICK ROOM, If you can RNG me one please PM me.

Im offering : ,Shiny Beldum Hardy Nature, Japanese Ditto max def iv
Ev trained Pokemon: Magnezone max sp atk 31 ivs, Ludicolo (2) Quiet, and Sassy, Max sp def iv and hp, and sp atk, Escavalier, outstanding ivs, Cofagrigus relaxed max def, hp, and sp atk iv, Jellicent sassy max sp def iv, sp atk , hp ivs, Ferrothorn Careful nature max atk, max def, max hp ivs, Slowking Quiet, 30 sp atk iv, max sp def iv, Dragonite quiet , 30 sp atk iv, 31 hp iv, Dusknoir Sassy 401 sp def, 367 def, max hp iv

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@Slowking12: I do not have one, and I'm not interested in what you're offering anyway.
And please stop spamming whatever shops you find with that same statement. If any of us had a Solosis like that it would be in our lists.

Last edited:

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Bumping this thing up! c:
Check the first page to see the new additions including the McDonalds event pokemon, and a few new flawless shinies.

xMetagrossx

Blaziking
Ill trade for these 3
Solosis: UT, Bold (w/ Magic Guard)
Azelf: UT, Timid
Thundurus: UT, Timid

and see anything else on my thread for these?
Growlithe: UT, Jolly (w/ Close Combat, Flare Blitz)
Kyogre: UT, Timid
Groudon: EV trained, Adamant (4 HP/ 252 Attack/ 252 Speed)
Registeel: UT, Sassy

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
Ill trade for these 3
Solosis: UT, Bold (w/ Magic Guard)
Azelf: UT, Timid
Thundurus: UT, Timid

and see anything else on my thread for these?
Growlithe: UT, Jolly (w/ Close Combat, Flare Blitz)
Kyogre: UT, Timid
Groudon: EV trained, Adamant (4 HP/ 252 Attack/ 252 Speed)
Registeel: UT, Sassy

I'm also interested in that shiny EV trained Metagross. c:
Also, would you mind RNGing some flawless shinies for me in exchange for the other two? c: Toss me a PM if you're down so I can give you the details.

PolioParalyzer

I <3 Venezia
@snowagerattack: I'm only into FLAWLESS shinies dude. Regular ones just take up space in my boxes.
Btw love the username. :'D I used to be a big roleplayer on neo. <3

Wardek

U & I
I want your:

PCNYb Wailord - Naive
PCNYc Absol - Careful
PCNYc Aggron - Careful

CMT Check my Shinies list... again. =3