• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polio's Fabulous Trade Shop

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Hey PP! :D I am interested in your Shiny Flawless Duskull: UT, Impish (w/ Pain Split)
I can offer any 2 of my 16 shinies holding an item of your choice (i have most items) , you can find them by:
Going to my profile
Going to "Threads started by billybobjoefizz"
Going to my clan
Looking at the first post. it has my clan's shop
I have all of my shinies up there. pick 2 and only 2 unless we discuss differently. :D

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Could I have ure shiny flawless mienfoo for my shiny flawless rhyperior

the_gaara

im offering my flawless shiny female Roserade and desperatly hoping for a shiny dw snivy

pm me if interested

Last edited:

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
i can RNG you a few on your RNG wants list however in return i would like your shiny Jirachi
PM me if interested or if you don't want the do the trade off PM me and we can work out another deal

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Hi, do you still have the shiny seviper? I don't have any shinies, but I have a modest dw tangela, dw impish metagross, and dw doduo (I think its hasty). And I have pokerus as well.