• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: 3 Lengendary Dogs Really 3 Lengendary Cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxLatiasxxx

I've heard them called dogs most of the time so I call them the three legendary dogs like most people do.

Theyre just beasts :( I really cant stand the dogs vs cats thing lol

ZFXZFX

For me they look like Lions(Or Tigers) With Dog Features but I call them dogs.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ehhh I think they look more like felines than canines, considering the facts that Entei looks like a lion, Raikou looks like a tiger, and Suicune...I honestly can't figure out what it looks like, but probably a cheetah or a leopard. :/

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I don't think what they are modeled after is important. I just go on calling them dogs like I always have.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Entei- Most likely the Lions and Dogs of Foo
Suicune - Cheetah/Leopard Wolf Hybrid? Unicorn (The ability to purify water)
Raikou - The only "Dog-like" thing it could possibly be is a Thylacine (Also know as a Tasmanian Wolf or Tiger). Otherwise, Sabor-Tooth Tiger.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
I prefer Beasts, since they have both canine and feline aspects.
This really.

Entei and Suicune look so dog-like.
Then you have cat-like Raikou. =/

Legendary Beasts> Legendary Cats/Dogs

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Entei looks like a lion
Suicune a cheetax
Raikou a tiger

But they also look like dogs tough~~I guess they are just beasts. :p

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
They technically all cats but it sounds better to call them dogs or beasts. Makes them sound more ferocious because no one thinks of lions, tigers or leopards when they think of Entei, Raikou and Suicune.

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Raikou's Pokedex entry is "A Pokémon that races across the land while barking a cry that sounds like crashing thunder" so I'm positive that the Legendary Dogs are dogs, or at least Raikou is.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Raikou's Pokedex entry is "A Pokémon that races across the land while barking a cry that sounds like crashing thunder" so I'm positive that the Legendary Dogs are dogs, or at least Raikou is.

You don't have to be a dog to bark. Racoons bark. People can bark. It's just another word. Raikou is the least dog-like of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.