• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: Are you staying home on March 7th for B/W?

Are you staying home to play Black/White?

• Yes, I'm gonna stay home and play on Monday

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • No, because I'm going to school/work

Votes: 48 52.2%
  • No. The games were released on the 4th here

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Haven't decided/Don't know

Votes: 9 9.8%

• Total voters

ShinyDoug

Shine?
Vote on the poll to tell whether or not you are going to stay home on 3/7/11 to play the new games. Some people will, others won't.

Please give a vote and a post with an explaination why.

I'll start: No, because my mom can see right through me when I want to stay home for a Pokemon game.

EDIT: The games ARE released on the 6th, just to remove confusion. The poll is to ask if you're staying home the NEXT day.

Last edited:

MeowMix

We gotta cook
I don't need to, we get it a day early :D

Burakoru

Belly Slide
YES!!!! I'm homeschooled, so I'll beg my mom.

AndyBananny

Preschooler Trainer
I will be staying home to play that day. Although I don't go to school so it's not a big deal.

Molly2010

Pokemon addict
I have a huge math test so sadly, I will be at school. I was originally planning on staying home though.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Well, i'm in college and I only have one class on that day from nine to noon so I figure I'll get plenty of time on that day. Sucks though cause I have to wait until around 6 to get down to Gamestop on release day.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
LOL, for some reason I had it in my head that the 7th was Sunday. XD
But no, I won't be staying home. I have an essay due that day.

EDIT: Actually, it wasn't that I thought the 7th was a Sunday, but because I thought North America got B/W on the 6th... (Do we? o.0) Either way, though, my answer remains the same. XD

Last edited:

Ausgirl

I selected the first option although technically I won't be able to pick up my game until the 10th March, which is a Thursday. Sometimes I really HATE being an Aussie.

Last edited:

travisjb90

I am, because I always am home. I do my school online for college. So its not that hard for me to stay home to play my new Pokemon White.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Can't really see myself skipping any class to play a game, but the ones I have on Monday are pretty cool classes.

My sister's lucky. Her spring break is that week . . . Why couldn't mine be then too?

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
Yes, because I have the Croop, or Kroop, or whatever the hell its called. Hopefully I'll have it for another week lol. I hate having it, but I hate school more.

Penguinist Trainer

Yes I'm staying home to play pokemon because i'm unemployed. winter is my vacation gaming time.

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
I have school on Monday, but my teachers are REALLY leniant with that stuff, and plus a lot of my friends are going to bring their games as well. Best Monday Day Ever!!! XD

Skydra

Seeing as I'm only in 8th grade, I'd be forced there by my mom whether I wanted to or not.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
No, have to go to my employment solution place(hard to describe really). And I'd get a good talking to if I stayed home to play it.