• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

poll - dragonite V.S salamenace

dragonite V.S salamenace

• Total voters

Nightshade99

I voted for ;373; , because of its Greater Attacking Capabilities and Intimidate. However, Dragonite does have higher defense and inner focus.

no, didn't i say it has amazing stats. it's a pseudo legendary and they have better stats then some fully fledged legendries. salamenace is not a pseudo legendry as far as i know...

Sorry to undermine your support of Dragonite, but Salamence is a pseudo-legendary.

misunderstoodhero

I voted for ;373; , because of its Greater Attacking Capabilities and Intimidate. However, Dragonite does have higher defense and inner focus.

Sorry to undermine your support of Dragonite, but Salamence is a pseudo-legendary.

i'm pretty sure it isn't. metagross is the pseudo-legendary of the third generation.