• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

poll - dragonite V.S salamenace

dragonite V.S salamenace

• Total voters

misunderstoodhero

this is really simple: who would win in a battle dragonite or salamenace?
personally it has to be dragonite because it has some amazing stats and i just love it's overall design.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Salamence has Intimidate and higher Speed, so that's where my bets are going.

i like dragonite and i also like salamence but as above intimidate + higher speed = salamence gets my vote

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
this is really simple: who would win in a battle dragonite or salamenace?
personally it has to be dragonite because it has some amazing stats and i just love it's overall design.

Defensively, Dragonite wins, but when it comes to raw power and speed (and ability), Salamence for the win.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Charizard kills both.

oh wait you mean out of dragonite and salamence?
Dragonite

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
dragonite, salamances are weak.

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
Salamence, easily.

Salamence owns most other dragons~

popcorn dragon

Of course its Dragonite, my favorite!
1. Its very cute
2. Its very powerful
3. Its a Dragon type
4. It has high stats
But Salamence has to be my 2nd fave
Stay away all Dragonite haters!

Pokenerd4

salmence. i still think of dragonite as the hardest-to-get and ugly thing from red verion.

vampirelazarus

A computer hacker.
I say dragonite... then again i dislike salamence... dragonite is much better in my opinion...

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
@ampy, i know they have higher base stats, but dragonite is can take more hits, and salamance's wings look ridiculous.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I like both, but I prefer Dragonite, and I also think Mence's wings are ridiculous.