• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: Favorite character from Team Plasma

Favorite character from Team Plasma

• N (before to leave)

Votes: 97 53.3%
  • Ghetsis

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • Shadow Triad

Votes: 43 23.6%
  • The Seven Sages

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Anthea and Concordia

Votes: 32 17.6%
  • Corless

Votes: 34 18.7%
  • Plasma Grunts

Votes: 11 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knux-the-killer

Basically we know the most loved main characters so what about Team Plasma? :) (N counts, from the prequel)

Well my favorite from prequel was N. In BW2 is the Shadow Triad :p

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
My favorite team plasma member was definitely N because no matter where he was when battling you he tried to mix it up with always different pokemon on his team and plus he has 'boss' music also the shadow triad because they were sneaky ninja its a tie between the 2 with me

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Ghetsis. Why? Because I'm evil. Mwahaha.

Jaguartail

The Seven Sages and Ghetsis for me, they are the most fun to battle/read the text of.

Cutty

Forever now
I like the shadow triad because they're so.. shady.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
N and Ghetsis in Black and White; Corless and the Triad in 2. Funny how it changes.

GreatGonzales

The Master
Ghetsis. His dialogue was very interesting, and he had his plan in motion for so long. Perfect villain. Not some dumbass who gives you a masterball and tries to control time and space AFTER he's beaten by a kid.

spyclone138

I need healing
Mine is N I know shocker. Hes pretty cool and I love that he is coming back in the sequel plus he has some epic battle music

Kalosian

So long
My favorites are Anathea and Concordia. They may not have any larger roles in the games but I like them anyway. I thought the things they said in N's Castle were very special.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
I voted for N he was pretty cool and I enjoyed battling him, I was going to chosse the Shadow Triad or Ghetsis. But I felt the Shadow Triad was more of a sub-group the Team Plasma (Cooler Version) and for Ghetsis, I didn't feel that much amazment with him :( I really felt he got the short end of the stick and the whole Team Plasma idea seemed pretty stupid to me ^^; It was almost like a worse version of peta....

Draco.

Dragon Master.
i like N most, hes like a OG trainer but still not in my opinion :)
and he uses alot of different pokemons :)

Frost471

I voted for N because he different then all the other villainous leaders. Unlike them N just had different believes then the player and most characters while most other villainous leaders were just evil or wicked

SporeH

Slowbro Lover
Definitely N or The Shadow Triad because they're really... Mysterious... MwaHaHa

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
N to be honest. I loved him the moment I saw him. None of the other Team Plasma members interest me, though. The organization is kind of boring imo.

Ver-mont

N and Ghetsis. N is one of the most complex characters ever introduced in Pokémon, while Ghetsis is the most memorable villain.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Definitely N without a doubt, He is even my most favorite character ever. He is mysterious, dark, tragic, a hero, beautiful, weird, misunderstood, misguided, epic, smart, poetic and lost. And that's why I love him.

Why is Anthea and Concordia even an option? lol they do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.