• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: Favorite character from Team Plasma

Favorite character from Team Plasma

• N (before to leave)

Votes: 97 53.3%
  • Ghetsis

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • Shadow Triad

Votes: 43 23.6%
  • The Seven Sages

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Anthea and Concordia

Votes: 32 17.6%
  • Corless

Votes: 34 18.7%
  • Plasma Grunts

Votes: 11 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnite

Mysterious Fossil
Plasma Grunts

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Colress is my choice

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Definitely N. Something about him just draws me in. :)

Second favorite goes to the Shadow Triad. Ninjas just win. :D

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
N. He was the most interesting character in the whole game and I really liked his battle music!

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
My favorite is N in BW1 because I love his music and his look. And in BW2, it is Corless because I love his look and animation. :3

I've always found N to be one of the more interesting characters in the Pokemon world. While I like Anthea and Concordia just for the simple fact that they get 1 line per girl, and both of their lines ended up being amazing quotes! Can't get much cooler than that. Plus, I liked their designs.

I like the shadow triad the most. It would be nice if they were more rounded charachters as they are a tad static in the game.
I'm not an N fan...

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I'd say the Shadow Triad, they are pretty cool. And being able to appear and disappear wherever you want is awesome.

darkraizoroark

N cos i love him as hes one of the most complex characters (i think anyway) pokemon has ever created and i cant wait to see him in the anime :p

Monochrome Dreams

Seraphic Gate Champ
The plasma grunts, but not just any grunts, the ones in N's Castle that start to have second guesses about releasing their Pokemon.

Ditto B1tch

My favorite is N because he's mysterious and has an interesting way to care about Pokemons, despite being very radical, but he's totally consumed by darkness as Ghetis.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
While I'm not a huge N fan, he's still my favorite from Team Plasma for sure.

fitzy909

Just another guy
shadow triad were pretty cool. they just appeared out of nowhere. although they did get in the way a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.