• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: Favorite Eeveelution?

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • OG Eevee- never evolve!

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

abby_ella

The Eevee line is by far my favorite in any of the games. I just love the idea of it having so many options to work with, and it being totally up to your own decisions making.

So what is your favorite member of the line? Though I'm partial to grass types in general, so I'm tempted to pick Leafeon, I also have fond memories of my old Blue version Jolteon. I'm curious to know what everyone else thinks!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Sylveon FOR THE WIN! :D I even named mine after Korrina xD

I really love the eevee line as a whole though so expect me to give likes in this thread ;3 (but sylveon is easily my fav cuz i love its girlyness and pinkness!^^)

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Mine would undoubtedly be Glaceon. I've always been a fan of Ice types, and there's a graceful beauty to Glaceon that means I just have to make it my first Eeveelution each playthrough. Leafeon is a close second, though I've never been overly fond of Jolteon or Sylveon.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Design wise I really like Umbreon. It looks cool and the coloration matches its theme perfectly. As for battling, I really like Sylveon with Pixilate.

landipan

Back in the 90's as a kid Vaporeon was my absolute favorite(the blue, the tail, the face frill, and the Jungle card design, how could I not love it?), so I'm going to go with Vaporeon for the nostalgia! Sylveon and Umbreon are probably next in line after Vap, and really there isn't an Eeveelution I don't love.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Vaporeon was my favorite when I was a kid! I remembered just loving the mermaid tail, its coloring, and overall design. I wanted one so bad lol Close second would have to be Espeon and Umbreon. My sister's favorite was Flareon, so that one holds a special place in my heart...and my car as I have a Flareon doll sitting in the back. Seeing people's reactions in the rear view mirror is priceless.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Vaporeon, Flareon, and Espeon are my favorites with Vaporeon edging out on the other two. It was a part of my very first Pokemon team ever so I have some nostalgia for it lol. After that would be the Sinnoh Eeveelutions and Jolteon, the latter who has grown on me after playing Pokemon GO surprisingly. Sylveon is OK imo and Umbreon is my least favorite of them all. Always personally found it kind of bland.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Just to say I like all of them because I used them all the time in my games and so I own a plush of every single one of them, but my favourites would be Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon and Sylveon. Vaporeon is kinda bulky and at least gets slightly better coverage than other Eeveelutions because of Ice Beam. I remember Jolteon being quite OP in RBY because of its high Speed and got lots of crits. Espeon is also quite powerful too and its red gem on its forehead makes it look interesting. I like the fact that Umbreon's rings glow in the dark and I kinda like its bulk as well. I have liked Sylveon ever since it was revealed and I also remember bringing it into online matches many times because its Pixilated Hyper Voice is so OP and I also like its pretty sugary and sweet design, especially its ribbons and bows.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
To be honest, this is a hard pick. It's easier to say which Eeveelutions are not among my favorites than to pick one favorite. But if I had to pick one, it would probably be Vaporeon. There is something about its design that I find rather appealing, almost majestic. Maybe it's the mermaid/dolphin tail or the fin frill—I'm not sure. Nostalgia also plays a factor, as I recall loving its design even when I was a child.

A close second would be Flareon or Glaceon. I find both of those designs appealing, as well—Flareon because the frill of flames and puffy tail add cuteness that resembles Eevee; and Glaceon because something about its design gives off an air of gracefulness.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I used to be a Jolteon fan when the original Eeveelutions were introduced, but then Umbreon appeared and Umbreon became my favorite. I just like its dark design, the red eyes, how the rings can glow, the fact that you can't evolve it with just stone and it takes bonding/work to gain the evolution, and the fact that Gary has one.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I used to like Leafeon a lot but Espeon's sleek design (and TCG GX card) has made me fall in love with it.

CapybaraMage

Novice Shiny Hunter
Jolteon! Not only is it my favorite Eeveelution, but one of my all time favorite Pokémon as well! I love electric types and fast Pokémon in general, but the nostalgia from raising one on XD is probably a huge factor too :p

Second would probably either be Sylveon for how cute it is, or Espeon because it’s so graceful.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Favorite battling eeveelution: espeon
Favorite eeveelution appearance: flareon

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I like them all, but I'll go with Vaporeon because it is adorable and elegant. Water is also my favourite type. Espeon and Jolteon are amazing, too.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Espeon has always been my favorite. Both the design and its effectiveness both for and against me

Cat's Eye Draco

Glaceon, closely followed by Espeon and Leafeon. I really like Glaceon's design and ice is one of my favorite types, Espeon was the first Eeveelution I ever used, and I really like the variety in moves that Leafeon has to make use of its high Attack stat.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Espeon, followed by Umbreon, Vaporeon and Jolteon.