• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: Favorite Eeveelution?

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • OG Eevee- never evolve!

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Jolteon is my favorite, and then Glaceon and Umbreon.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Here's a list of my faves from bottom to top:
* Least liked: Glaceon and Leafeon. Part inexperience using them, part the bother
* Second least liked: Flareon. Was scared off by its mishandled stat distribution
* Third least liked: Umbreon. Haven't gotten much use out of its more defensive standing
* 3rd liked: Jolteon as its effective and has a cool design
* 2nd liked: Vaporen, due to my experience using it working out well
* Most liked: As mentioned before, Espeon

LusoTrainer

Retro Trainer
136.png

Flareon was always my favourite since the beginning. When Johto was introduced, Umbreon became my second favourite. But Flareon kept the top spot to this day.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Jolteon. Playing through with him in gen 1 was a blast.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Jolteon is my favorite for a gameplay team. Espeon is my favorite in general. And Sylveon is kawaii and is one of the only Pokemon I use in my very infrequent visits to the Battle Spot.

terro

Leafeon would be my starter Pokemon other than marshadow which i'm still unsure whether it's a legendary or a rare pokemon

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Eevee. I just adore Eevee and I use it for as long as I can. When I do evolve it - it's Umbreon because I'm a sucker for the dark type. But over-all, Eevee for me.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Umbreon > Sylveon > Espeon > Glaceon > Jolteon > Vaporeon > Leafeon > Flareon

But I like them all.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Jolteon no question

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Flareon has always been my favorite. I think it's got a bad reputation is all

Used him to beat Pokemon XD on my first playthrough.

Universal Loser Riley

Leader of the Universal Losers Ink
Umbreon is my favorite, usually due to how heavily I played Colosseum and he ended up being a tank to everything and surviving the longest, I then used him in toxic stall teams and used him again in Pokemon XD so he's had a special place in my heart ever since.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jolteon is my favourite but Espeon gets an honourable mention for having the best shiny.

Also the Sinnoh ones are really elegant.

oshawott7

cat burgler
Espeon because it's so elegant and fun to play with, followed by Jolteon and Leafeon.

My least favorite is Flareon because I feel like they could've given a Fire type Eevee a better design.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Honestly, Sylveon is creepy looking to me.

Glaceon is my favorite followed by Umbreon.
What? What's so wrong about Sylveon and his deep blue piercing ghostly eyes and those pink ribbons made of his fleshy skin and his adorable fairy-typing that makes all dragons beg for mercy?