• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: Favorite Eeveelution?

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • OG Eevee- never evolve!

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Yureishi

Though I like all of them a lot, I have to say Espeon's my favourite. It just looks so magical and in addition to that, it holds a big nostalgic value for me.

Nebbygetinthebag

Jolteon is my favorite I like it's design and it was pretty good in battle. I also like Umbreon and Vaporeon.

Last edited:

Saberu

I can never remember if I like Leafon or Espeon better.

And then I hear Leafeon's cry again. It sounds so... mossy. And soft. I want to lie down in it. I really do.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'll just out them in order for everyone to see:

Umbreon>Glaceon>Leafeon>Vaporeon>Sylveon>Jolteon>Espeon>Flareon.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
My order from worst to best: Flareon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Sylveon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Favorite shiny Eevelution: Umbreon
Favorite per generation: Jolteon(Gen I), Espeon(Gen II), Glaceon(Gen IV), Sylveon(Gen VI default)
Favorite Eeveultion ability: Cute Charm(Normal), Magic Bounce(Hidden)

love all of them equally in 1st place
for a while now Espeon has been my top favorite

reason? its the only one that mostly resembles a cat out of them all - I'm a big cat person
(most other Eevees I see as foxys, my second favorite animals)
love its playful look, how it moves in games and anime
really reminds me of the way my cats play

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Well seeing as I've only ever used Jolteon and Vaporeon, I'll go with Jolteon since it was the better of the two in my Blue version playthrough.

Gregoriath

President of Rolycoly Fan Club
Vaporeon used to be my favourite, but then Sylveon came along and stole my heart! <3 (Especially it's shiny colour, so cute!)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Vaporeon used to be my favourite, but then Sylveon came along and stole my heart! <3 (Especially it's shiny colour, so cute!)
Shiny-wise, I like Umbreon the most

Alita54

Vaporeon by far for me.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Espeon with Vaporeon being a close second...a lot of this is thanks to Pokemon GO actually as before then I never really used the eeveelutions on my in-game teams

For me, it's an extremely tough choice between Espeon and Umbreon. Not only are they the two Eeveelutions that were introduced in my single favorite generation of Pokémon, but both of them have helped me tremendously in competitive battles across the ages. In Generation V Übers, Espeon was one of my signature Pokémon, as well as a Pokémon that played an extremely crucial role on many of my best teams. At the same time, Umbreon was one of my signature Pokémon in GSC OU, with me having even invented my very own Umbreon moveset for that metagame, and additionally, Umbreon has also helped me in battle a lot recently, in the USUM Ubers tier (this relatively recent peak of mine on the USUM Ubers ladder was achieved using a team with Umbreon on it). Overall though, I'll go with Umbreon though, just because recently, it has helped me far more that Espeon has, although it's still very close.

Lemonski

I think all the Eeveelutions (including Eevee, of course) have something cool about them, and are cute in their own way. My favorite is probably Vaporeon though, I like all that blue and the design in general. The way the darker blue covers its head, the frill around the neck, the fin-like ears, the crest along its back and the tail are fun to look at! I think that's just about everything about Vaporeon though.

I've recently started to like Flareon quite a lot too. It might be my girlfriend's influence on some level, but I also really like how fluffy it is. An extra tuft of fluff on the forehead is excellent to have.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
The only two I've used in full-blown playthroughs are Jolteon and Sylveon, and out of those two I'd say I prefer Sylveon. In general Vaporeon is my favourite Eeveelution mostly because of its unique design and solid stats, but I haven't used it very much because there are always other Water-types I want to use more.