• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

POLL: How big is your (primary) hard drive? (I'm going somewhere with this, really)

How big is your (primary) hard drive?

• Total voters

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Oh sod off. Besides that, what's better? Having to insert CDs and ejecting them all the time or just double clicking on a nice MP3 file?

Yeah you have a good reason there. That's why cracking games shouldn't be considered illegal all the time (If you actually own it).

And the CD ripping thing is a good point, especially if you have an MP3 player.

MS

145 gb. I'm fixing to start playing Guild Wars, so the .dat file that encompasses the files for the game will take up about 5 gb in total for prophecies, but I've got ample room (108 gb).
My mom thinks that our computer is running slow because we're taking up *so much disk space*, and she won't let me put too much on the computer.

I basically have all the data for Prophecies + Factions/Nightfall Preview Weekends and it totals up to around 3.5GB :p.

My hard drive is 80GB. 49.5GB C:\ [Win XP] and 25.0GB E:\ [Vista RC1].
The P3 laptop.. yeah >_> 6.6GB FAT32
Macbook - as said in sig 60GB.

Fiery Blaziken

A 144 gig hard drive that came with my computer, only using about 33 now, and my old hard drive in an enclosure with about 110 gigs (It's partitioned too btw).

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
Here are my drives:

Windows xp drive SATA Samsung 40GB
Windows Vista RC1 IDE Hitatchi 160GB
Storage IDE Western Digital 80GB