• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

poll: Metroid Hunters, Are you a scanster?

Are you a Scanster?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Sort of

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

DJ-Will

Twilight of Aquarius
Yes, though I haven't scanned everything in Hunters due to all the variants and it's hard to keep track of them all. I do enjoy it though, moreso in the GCN Prime games. I call people like myself "Scanaholics".

Mikau

Better then you
Yes I am. I have scanned everything in all of the Metroid Prime games. I will also scan everything in MP3 when it comes out.

Shinin

Minimalist
I wouldn't call them "scansters," I'd call them "people who want to beat the game with 100%." Anyways, in the brief time I played the game, I never scanned.

drew_the_poo

Proud Wii Owner
Mikau said:
Yes I am. I have scanned everything in all of the Metroid Prime games. I will also scan everything in MP3 when it comes out.
Ok, you got it man...Wow that's a little obsesive...
I'd say my favorite things to scan were in MP for CGN, the Pirate logs. I like the one where they complain about Samus back and forth.

Mikau

Better then you
Now I wouldn't say that. I just like to try and complete the game with everything unlocked/obtained. That way I can say I truly have beat a game.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
no my game is so point less just because i don't scan every little thing OMG i hate that...

kingboo30

Dynamo Trainer
Yes, it's interesting to what actually happened to the planet you are on and why it's like that. If you didn't scan anything in MP, you would be VERY confused on everything and MP2s scan logs tell about how the GF fell on Aether, The pirates failed attempt at getting Phazon on aether and their encounters with Dark Samus. Finally they tell everything about the Luminoth and how they fell because of the Ing.