• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: The Legendary Beasts

Which beast is your favourite?

• Raikou

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Entei

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Suicune

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Denko Sekka

I liked them all so it's hard to pick which one is my favorite. I could say Entei since it was the 1st one I caught though. I wish they were all stationary.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I liked them all so it's hard to pick which one is my favorite. I could say Entei since it was the 1st one I caught though. I wish they were all stationary.

Suicune is one in Crystal and HG/SS after you chase it around Johto and Kanto a few times. The other two still roam around.