• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poll: Your Pokemon Name Format?

Pokemon Naming Format

• Total voters

zaxly100

Glalie Luva
I used to name my character and pokemon with all CAPS, but after i laerned that you could put in lowercase letters, i used the standerdized text for the rest of my gaming fun....

Juuchan17

<--- For the win
I always use Standard Formatting. It makes it easier for me to let my personal Pokemon stand out amongst the non-nicknamed ones I usually get from trades.

Also, it's just a nice personal touch. I like it.

- Juuchan17

Omneon

Eevee Collector
I enjoy the standard format. It's very pleasing to the eye. :3

Oshimos

Standard format. I did playthroughs of the old games where I would use all caps, but I'd often forget I was doing it and have half of my team with all caps and half of them written normally.

Usagi

All upper case.
I'm kinda used to that really.

Jazzy

Typical
Standard. Normally in games I use all caps, and the game uses standard. Then for the first time, I decided to use standard and lo and behold, the game uses caps.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Standard text format.

I prefer to use standard font text. I don't like to get all crazy with names. Ya, I'll use innapropriate names but you don't need crazy format for it. lol xD

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I use Standard Format Text.

palkia787

i got platinum!!!!!!
i name all my pokemon in standerd format same with my trainer

Palamon

Silence is Purple
my Pokemon Already Are In Upper Case Letters​

Theneedleman

crazyengage
I usually don't nickname my Pokemon, but when I do, I usually accidentally use all CAPS.

Grei

not the color
I used to use Standard Formatting, but after getting a Rhyhorn from a trade named RHYHORN, I switched to uppercase.

I prefer Standard, however.