• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polursine's Sprite Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirst4souls

Mixes:
Pokemon 1:Empelt
Pokemon 2:Dodaitosu(naetorus final evo)
Pokemon 3:Gokouzaru(hikozarus final evo)
Base:Empelt

Mixes:
P 1: Deoxys attack
2: Deoxys defense
3: deoxys speed
Base: any

MANY THANKS
-Thirst4souls

Last edited:

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
And with that, I arrive back. Well, due to my miscalculations, I am one week ahead of myself. I will regain requests, and it appears that Krimson has accepted. (Good, I will need help with some of these)

I will get to work on these ASAP. I now have full access to all D/P sprites, thanks to the help of Eevee (took AGES to get, but I did it...)

UPCOMING:
flyogn_rocks: battle scene
açúcar: chao galore
Espeodratiniair: Team Rocket Battle Scene
thirst4souls: Shinou final mix (penguin base) and Deoxys (all) mixes

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Sorry, only got this done today. Tomorrow will see the mixes and a start to the Choas.

Espeodratiniair:
espeodratiniairspy0.png

Now, TR is the avatar from TRJessie579, just I revamped it with better colours, and added the earing.

UPCOMING:
thirst4souls: Shinou final mix (penguin base) and Deoxys (all) mixes

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
I tried, but got caught up with a water tank re-installment...;-;

thirst4souls:
I don't like D/P sprites that much. Not a lot to work with, but I'll get used to it...
thirst4soulseg9.png

UPCOMING:

DS lite man

can I have a chao D1 of swampert

thirst4souls

thtas very cool
now can i have a recolour?
of:
GOkouzaru-->blue, dark and light shades
Cresclia-->Dark blue and light green
Dodaitosu-->same as gokouzaru

now recolour the same pokemon, but in red and black..all of them.
so in total, i want 6 recolours..can ya do that? thnx =]

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Gah! An old request finaly done. I should be able to do some more soon, but for now, a break...

açúcar:
acarjf9.png

Gyarados didn't quiet turn out to be what I'd hope for @_@

UPCOMING:
DS lite man: D1 Choa Swampert
thirst4souls: Shinou final starters recoloured
Agent Myst: A2 Chao Seaking

All are ready to begin (as in, I won't need to gather anything.)

Also, I have a snake body for a choa. I will update the Chao template when ready. This'll make snake like Pokemon easier to deal with. (imageshack is buggering up for me ATM)
It'll be just the body. You then select the head from any Chao (normal co-ordinates, just say you want the snake body)

If you are asking for any of the first 386 Pokemon in a mix/Chao (sometimes), please state what generation, otherwise a) I assume you don't care and b) I pick for you.

!!!!eeveelutions_rock!!!!

eons will rule all..
hey i havent posted here for a while so i hope everythings still pretty much the same well anyway would you be able to make me a ground-type eeveelution ??

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Ooh! A quick burst of requests! How nice!

Well, just before, when I complained that imageshack was screwy, turns out that this "computer flu" hit my PC. It's working now, just that lots of pages open at once may slow it down a bit. And during that time, I did the other current chaos! Battle scene is under way (sorry for the LONG wait flyogn_rocks)

Angent Myst:
agentmystng3.png

DS lite man:
dslitemaney7.png

UPCOMING:
lucario rox: Shinou Chaos
!!!!eeveelutions_rock!!!!: Ground type Eeveelution (if possible, any details (other Pokemon parts you want on, etc) would be appreciated )

Trax

Can you do me one with base Scyther fused with a Rayquaza?

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Do you do badge makings? If so, could you please do one alot better than this please:
mindseyebadgegf5.png

It's this eye like thing. Name: the Mind's Eye Badge. Unless you can think of something that looks better (don't mind really - but something that looks like a Gym Badge).
Thanks

!!!!eeveelutions_rock!!!!

eons will rule all..
hmm well im not sure exactly , i can try and think of some if youre stuck but i'd love you to just flow with any ides you have :) .

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Well, it's this eye thing, looking somewhat like that. Just wondering if somebody could make it alot better. Thanks.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Is the pupil for the eye in the middle, or off to a side? Just for future reference

flyogn_rocks:
flyognrocksai7.png

EDIT:
Trax:
traxap4.png

lucario rox:
lucarioroxqt4.png

EDIt2:
UltimateNagash:
Option of three
ultimatenagashpt4.png

UPCOMING:
!!!!eeveelutions_rock!!!!: Ground type Eeveelution

Last edited:

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Off to the side - it's more like a snake eye looking forwards.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Yeah. Floatsel was a bit hard, since both Floatsel and Bouysel look the same in Chao form.

Status
Not open for further replies.