• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Polursine's Sprite Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
ultimatenagashpt4.png

Nice. Now I have my gym pretty much sorted out!

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
!!!!eeveelutions_rock!!!!:
groundeeveemx8.png

Tried that desert theme, with bones and whatnot..kinda cool, but its up to you

UPCOMING:
thirst4souls: Shinou final starters recoloured

thirst4souls

it isnt.. crescelia is the legendary pokemon.. the one that kindof looks like milotic
and could you make the them all in gold blue and white?
thank you
they are wonderful

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
As much as I can see that you have enormous talent in the recolouring side of spriting, I could do that myself. It is, after all, a simple recolour. If you could scratch sprite (I kinda suck at that), then your would be instantly be hired, but since its only a recolour, I'm afraid not.

Hope I haven't offended you in any way.

Obsidian Helix

Silently waiting
Could I have a mix of Rukushio, Korinku's middle evolution from the D/P, and Sneasel from D/P, with Sneasel as the base; and also Rentoraa, Rukushio's evolution, and Weavile, with Weavile as the base; thanks

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Sorry about not being on. I have been a little too concentrated with other things. But YAY! Replies!

UPCOMING:
Denjuu: Fridgy D PO
Obsidian Helix: Rukushio/Sneasel (Sneasel base) and Rentoraa/Weavile (Weavile base) mixes.

Will start these soon. Let the game begin!

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Only got one done I'm afraid.

Obsidian Helix:
sneaselstuffyl4.png

UPCOMING:
Denjuu: Fridgy D PO

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Denjuu:
GAH! It took FOREVER to clear out the grey!
Just say if the colours are screwy.
fridgyddz6.png

UPCOMING:
*umbreon*masta*1*1*: Absol PO

CutE PokemOn MastEr

-'cHar's mY BisHiE
Can you do a revamp of silver chikorita and gold marill and yellow pikachu

Thanks in advance...

Pm me if its done

Status
Not open for further replies.