• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

POMG Skipper and Marlene shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Any one watch Penguins of Madagascar? If so do you like the idea of Skipper and Marlene getting together? Sure he's a Penguin and she's an otter but we've had odd ball couplings happen in this universe before. I think they look cute together any one else agree?

If so

Whats your favorite hint/scene between them?

FanList

1. BlueDragonfangirl
2. CyberBlastoise
3. Skiyomi

SkipperandMarleneimage.jpg

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I actually do like this shipping. My favorite scene of them together was probably the time that Marlene was being frightened by some weird "monster" and Skipper and her went to the sewers to find out what it is. Then Skipper mentions that he'd want to be with her in even the worst of situations (not in those exact words, but close enough).

BlueDragonfangirl

Hey cool to see another shipper of these two. That is a cute moment, I liked this newest moment where Skipper puts his flipper around Marlenes waste, the way they looked at each other seemed almost as if they were flirting with each other. But really it seems like there always flirting in some ways ^^

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You know, it is a little odd for me to take an interest in a pairing like this (never been much for interspecies ships, or most animal ships in general to be honest) and I haven't exactly been watching the show religiously, but I gotta admit I kinda like the idea of them as a couple.

I just think they have a fantastic dynamic together. "By being a levelheaded, feminine voice of reason, she is a counterpoint to Skipper's masculine, covert ops character." ~From wikipedia's description of Marlene's character. (I compulsively read Wikipedia articles, what do you want from me?!) I just find that balance really interesting.

Their back and forth... I don't know, it just seems kinda classic to me.

On an alternate note, I also like the idea of Kowalski/Marlene. But that might just be because I'm in love with Kowalski. *shot*

BlueDragonfangirl

Sweet another shipper, I'm going to try and get some screen shots of them together I never thought of other Penguins with Marlene besides Skipper. I guess I just see the chemistry between them, I mean in the movies if a Giraffe and a Hippo can get together than why can't these two?

Status
Not open for further replies.